• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
You don't know that evolution is true, yet you drill that BS into the minds of little children to believe it, inevitably in order to cause them to reject God, and cause their eternal damnation.

You don't know that your even real. how dare you be drilling your thoughts into our heads you figment of my imagination.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
The "theory" of evolution has contributed nothing of benefit to our society. It is people like those who make claims as you just have that ensure our societies inevitable destruction.

Try not to focus on the word "theory"....it means something strikingly different than how you're interpreting it. Take for instance (The Theory Of Gravity) see:theory of gravity - definition of theory of gravity by The Free Dictionary

Surely you're not assuming the "Theory of Gravity" is an illusion. How about the "Theory of Electricity"....??????.......:shrug:

But to you other point above...biologist do in fact understand the ToE and how it helps then in turn understand various diseases.....

Evolution and the avian flu
Where's the Evolution?

dot_clear.gif
We're not even sure if viruses are alive — can they evolve? Definitely! To evolve by natural selection, all an entity needs is genetic variation, inheritance, selection, and time, all of which viruses have in spades. And this is the concern. The avian flu virus evolves rapidly and could easily evolve into a form that can be passed from human to human.

Sonofason

The only evidence I can share is that there is a certain lack of evidence for and against evolution.

Maybe antelopes are related to humans too. They've got 46 chromosomes as well, or so I hear.

And potatos are the near cousins of apes, cause they both got 48 chromosomes.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
You haven't provided any evidence. You haven't seen any evidence. You are brainwashed. You never will see evidence. So don't try to say I've ignored what you failed to provide. That is very dishonest.

How is me providing you with scientific research and links to said information "dishonest"...?

Last edited:

Skwim

Veteran Member
Lol, that's it? That's all you got? One letter missing, or one letter mis-inserted in a book that contains 783,137 words, in a book with 3,566,480 letters?

I'm going to bed.
Not surprised you miss the point. You've missed everything else people have set before you. On purpose to be sure, but, of course, that's all the more the pity.

jonathan180iq

Dear jonathan, Do you seriously think that there was a flood on our Earth which destroyed all life, including your imaginary "apes that Noah's people slept with"? What good would it do? All you seem to want is something to make a joke about. Go find a mirror. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

You made the claim, partner.

jonathan180iq

Maybe antelopes are related to humans too. They've got 46 chromosomes as well, or so I hear.

And potatos are the near cousins of apes, cause they both got 48 chromosomes.

I think you were trying to be clever, but you're actually starting to understand...

Both of those joke comments are true.

Anyone who denies evolution as an actual mechanism for speciation after studying even the most basic levels of genetics is beyond help.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I think you were trying to be clever, but you're actually starting to understand...

Both of those joke comments are true.

Anyone who denies evolution as an actual mechanism for speciation after studying even the most basic levels of genetics is beyond help.

So the credit goes to Whom?

jonathan180iq

We know your stance.

You're no fun to talk to, in all of those half sentences and reduced concepts, sans citations, evidence, or deeper thoughts.

Aman777

Bible Believer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman777
Dear jonathan, Do you seriously think that there was a flood on our Earth which destroyed all life, including your imaginary "apes that Noah's people slept with"? What good would it do? All you seem to want is something to make a joke about. Go find a mirror. God Bless you.

You made the claim, partner.

Dear Jonathan, False. I have NEVER made such a claim. It wasn't our Earth which was totally dissolved in the Flood, but Adam's. Instead of trying to be funny, you might read what I actually write instead of what you wish I was writing. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

jonathan180iq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman777

Dear Jonathan, False. I have NEVER made such a claim. It wasn't our Earth which was totally dissolved in the Flood, but Adam's. Instead of trying to be funny, you might read what I actually write instead of what you wish I was writing. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

No, dude. I asked you to clarify and you did not. You just left your tortuously perlexing mish-mash of pesudo-biblical/pseudo-science crap to be sifted through.

Just because I don't start every forum post as a formal letter doesn't mean that I'm not making legitimate points.

You have made absolutely ridiculous claims about the magic floating bio-dome of Adam (that you KNOW was in Lake Van), pretended to claim some sort of knowledge that must impress even the most studious Kent Hovind followers, and then even so much as admitted that the sons and daughters of Noah mated with an ape ancestor in order to bring about the rise of modern humans so that we could have "Adam-like intelligence" that which would ultimately connect us to the same blood-line of Jesus Christ...or some other crazy ********. Again, just to clarify, it was you, was it not, who claimed that the offspring of Noah mated with ancestors who were descended from apes? (thus making every living person on the planet today descended from apes...but let's avoid that handy coincidence.)

Even the people your own faith aren't on your side because you make absolutely no sense at all. You inject completely fabricated fantasy into a book that you regard as perfect and holy - even though all of the data that you use in your reconciliation of "science, history, and scripture" is nowhere to be found in your perfect holy book.

At some point, you're going to claim that I, or someone else who responds to this, are calling god a liar or existing in this realm of "willful ignorance" because we reject this absolute fantasy that you are creating in order to justify your own faith. The well-established history of the world is just that...

Look man, as much as I hate to say this publicly, the Ancient Astronaut Theorists have more evidence for their crazy malarkey than you do... and that's really really bad.