• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

idav

Being
Premium Member
Dear Skeptic, and all other Evols, Please present ANY evidence of How or When Apes evolved into Humans, since that is what is being Forced upon our Children in the public schools. Show your data, bring out the I.Q. tests which show when the Magic of Evolution made Humans out of Apes. I don't think you can. I predict you will run away. Fool me. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman
Seiously where do you get that adams world being some biosphere that flooded the earth? You get all that cause god made a garden? Where is the evidence for this cause the verses you provide certainly are not conclusive?

idav

Being
Premium Member
Dear Angellous, Adam's Earth (Heb-ground) was NOT like our Planet, since it "clean dissolved" in the Flood according to Isa 24:19. Our Earth is a Rock and will Never dissolve in water. This is Scriptural PROOF that Adam's Earth and our Earth is NOT the same Earth.

Adam's world at it's highest point was only 22 1/2 feet in elevation since the Flood covered the mountains on the 150th day after the Flood began. Gen 7:20 There were only FOUR Rivers which watered the whole face of the Earth, from just one source. Gen 2:10 Our Earth has thousands of Rivers. Adam's world was much SMALLER than Planet Earth. His entire world fit into a Lake only 75 miles wide and 1500 ft deep. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

What are you talking about I see no proof?

idav

Being
Premium Member
Dear Angellous, Adam's Earth (Heb-ground) was NOT like our Planet, since it "clean dissolved" in the Flood according to Isa 24:19. Our Earth is a Rock and will Never dissolve in water. This is Scriptural PROOF that Adam's Earth and our Earth is NOT the same Earth.

Adam's world at it's highest point was only 22 1/2 feet in elevation since the Flood covered the mountains on the 150th day after the Flood began. Gen 7:20 There were only FOUR Rivers which watered the whole face of the Earth, from just one source. Gen 2:10 Our Earth has thousands of Rivers. Adam's world was much SMALLER than Planet Earth. His entire world fit into a Lake only 75 miles wide and 1500 ft deep. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman
Those four rivers exist in egypt and people already know thats our origins and africa confirms evolution of primates. None of this supports any of your guesses.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Dear Skeptic, and all other Evols, Please present ANY evidence of How or When Apes evolved into Humans, since that is what is being Forced upon our Children in the public schools. Show your data, bring out the I.Q. tests which show when the Magic of Evolution made Humans out of Apes. I don't think you can. I predict you will run away. Fool me. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

The evidence has been presented multiple times in this thread....You keep asking for it and we keep sharing it with you...but you keep ignoring it and then claiming it's false....:faint:

A

angellous_evangellous

In Love,
Aman

Is that why the lake is so salty?

A

angellous_evangellous

This firmament was floating in Lake Van, Turkey, and is probably the genesis of the stories of Atlantis, because it sank and left a 450 foot long boat in the Lake.

Dear Aman,

Would kindly tell me the source of your information here?

I really hope you're not making it up.

Aman777

Bible Believer
Those four rivers exist in egypt and people already know thats our origins and africa confirms evolution of primates. None of this supports any of your guesses.

Dear idav, False. Those four rivers were on Adam's world which was totally dissolved in the Flood. It should be obvious that Noah's descendants would name other rivers, like the Eurphrates, after the rivers on Adam's world. Those were the ONLY rivers on Adam's Earth which was much much Smaller than our Earth. De Nile is a river in Egypt and also the actions of unbelieving Evols who are watching their precious Theory dissolve in God's Truth. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Aman777

Bible Believer
The evidence has been presented multiple times in this thread....You keep asking for it and we keep sharing it with you...but you keep ignoring it and then claiming it's false....:faint:

Dear Dirty, False. NO Evol has ANY evidence, which is not easily refuted, of How or When Apes changed into Humans. There is NONE because the event is a False Assumption of some brainwashed worshippers of Science. TODAY's scientists CANNOT tell us the difference between animal and Human intelligence BUT Evols claim that they can tell us when it happened hundreds of thousands of years ago. It's commonly known as bovine excrement supported by Nothing but Bluff.

The DNA and ERVs of the common ancestor of Apes got into the Human blood line when Noah's grandsons married and produced children with the prehistoric people who were already here when Noah arrived. Gen 6:1-4 Here is a Map of the arrival of the FIRST Human farmers on our world. Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE Where is YOUR evidence? God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

A

angellous_evangellous

Dear angellous, No. Lake Van is an enclosed Lake and has been for Millions of years since a Volcano sealed the Lake in. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Dear Aman -

Your source, please. I am very interested in more details about the things that you've been suggesting.

A

angellous_evangellous

Dear angellous, JWs don't like me because it goes against their Religion. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

A lot of people don't like it because - admittedly I think you know - what you're saying is a little weird to everyone.

But I'm not a JW, so you don't need to worry about that.

Aman777

Bible Believer
Dear Aman,

Would kindly tell me the source of your information here?

I really hope you're not making it up.

Dear angellous, It comes from actually reading what is written in Genesis instead of listening to the Traditonal, religious, stories of the Creation which do NOT agree with Scripture, Science NOR History.

The Ark was above the highest mountains on Adam's world on the 150th day after the Flood began. Gen 7:20-24 The Ark was ALSO resting upon the mountains of Ararat on the SAME 150th day after the Flood began. Gen 8:4

The first firmament, after 40 days and nights of rain, began to sink and the Ark rose above Adam's Earth. Gen 7:17 After 150 days or 5 months, the Ark was in Lake Van, some 5k feet in elevation, on our Earth. Where else would you put a 450 foot covered Boat IF you were the Supreme Intelligence of Creation? God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Aman777

Bible Believer
A lot of people don't like it because - admittedly I think you know - what you're saying is a little weird to everyone.

Dear angellous, I know. I was speaking of sojourner. I agree that my understanding is weird, especially when you compare it to the traditional religious view of ancient men, but it AGREES in every way with Scripture, Science and History. My view is what is actually written in Genesis. I didn't write it. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Dear Dirty, False. NO Evol has ANY evidence, which is not easily refuted,

But you haven't done it yet....

of How or When Apes changed into Humans.

Well of course there isn't because this isn't what evolution says about species....

There is NONE because the event is a False Assumption of some brainwashed worshippers of Science.

I see. So you you're fine when science works for you but thumb your nose at it when it contradicts your religious view.

Do you deny the Theory of Gravity or the Theory of Electricity too....I mean they're both 'just theories'....

TODAY's scientists CANNOT tell us the difference between animal and Human intelligence

Some evidence was presented earlier on this. Humans are very intelligent but often times are outsmarted by many other animals in the animal kingdom.

BUT Evols claim that they can tell us when it happened hundreds of thousands of years ago. It's commonly known as bovine excrement supported by Nothing but Bluff.

Can you show that the evidence for ancestry is false or is this "your assumption"..?

The DNA and ERVs of the common ancestor of Apes got into the Human blood line when Noah's grandsons married and produced children with the prehistoric people who were already here when Noah arrived.

So wait a minute...Are you now saying there is some validity to prehistoric man having a common ancestor?

How would prehistoric man have any trace of ape DNA?

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Apes never changed into humans. Humans are part of the big ole happy ape tree.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
I know. I was speaking of sojourner.
Dear GOD!! You certainly don't think I'm JW, I hope!!!
I did a spit take when I read that. How very tragic! If you can't glean from my posts that I'm not JW, how can you hope to glean from ancient, foreign, multivalent texts any semblance of what they're "actually saying?" Your posts thus far all prove that you cannot.

Aman777

Bible Believer
But you haven't done it yet....

-Well of course there isn't because this isn't what evolution says about species....

I see. So you you're fine when science works for you but thumb your nose at it when it contradicts your religious view.

Do you deny the Theory of Gravity or the Theory of Electricity too....I mean they're both 'just theories'....

Some evidence was presented earlier on this. Humans are very intelligent but often times are outsmarted by many other animals in the animal kingdom.

Can you show that the evidence for ancestry is false or is this "your assumption"..?

So wait a minute...Are you now saying there is some validity to prehistoric man having a common ancestor?

How would prehistoric man have any trace of ape DNA?

Dear Dirty, Humans were made the 3rd Day some 14 Billion years ago Gen 2:4-7

The sons of God (prehistoric man) were brought forth from the water on the 5th Day which began, at God's command, some 3.7 Billion years ago. Gen 1:21 These are the prehistoric people whose bones we find for Millions of years on our Earth. They evolved from the common ancestor of Apes.

The sons of God (prehistoric people) can have children with Humans. Gen 6:1-4 Our entire Earth was filled with these people and today there are some 7 Billion descendants of Adam on Planet Earth. Humans have the intelligence of Adam which is like God's intelligence Gen 3:22 but we also have the Savage violence of prehistoric animals within our Human blood. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman