• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

A

angellous_evangellous

Dear angellous, It comes from actually reading what is written in Genesis instead of listening to the Traditonal, religious, stories of the Creation which do NOT agree with Scripture, Science NOR History.

The Ark was above the highest mountains on Adam's world on the 150th day after the Flood began. Gen 7:20-24 The Ark was ALSO resting upon the mountains of Ararat on the SAME 150th day after the Flood began. Gen 8:4

The first firmament, after 40 days and nights of rain, began to sink and the Ark rose above Adam's Earth. Gen 7:17 After 150 days or 5 months, the Ark was in Lake Van, some 5k feet in elevation, on our Earth. Where else would you put a 450 foot covered Boat IF you were the Supreme Intelligence of Creation? God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

You're beautiful. I must paint you.

A

angellous_evangellous

Dear angellous, I know. I was speaking of sojourner. I agree that my understanding is weird, especially when you compare it to the traditional religious view of ancient men, but it AGREES in every way with Scripture, Science and History. My view is what is actually written in Genesis. I didn't write it. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

My friend, it's weird by any measure.

It's so detached from reality, in fact, that there's not enough traction on common with reality that none of us in reality can contact you and communicate.

But I love it because it's not just strange, it's entertaining, and that is very important to me.

Kudos, though. It's brilliant - completely off the wall.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Dear idav, False. Those four rivers were on Adam's world which was totally dissolved in the Flood. It should be obvious that Noah's descendants would name other rivers, like the Eurphrates, after the rivers on Adam's world. Those were the ONLY rivers on Adam's Earth which was much much Smaller than our Earth. De Nile is a river in Egypt and also the actions of unbelieving Evols who are watching their precious Theory dissolve in God's Truth. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

What is your proof of this, no it isnt obvious, it looks more like your mistaken.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Dear Dirty, Humans were made the 3rd Day some 14 Billion years ago Gen 2:4-7

This is unprovable. Using the bible to prove the bible doesn't work. Even using science to prove the bible doesn't work.

The sons of God (prehistoric man) were brought forth from the water on the 5th Day which began, at God's command, some 3.7 Billion years ago. Gen 1:21 These are the prehistoric people whose bones we find for Millions of years on our Earth. They evolved from the common ancestor of Apes.

So you've called evolution BS yet you admit evolution does occur....:areyoucra

Sonofason

How is me providing you with scientific research and links to said information "dishonest"...?

You're right. While what you provided is not evidence that I accept. You do accept it. And so from your perspective, you have provided me with evidence. From my perspective, you have not.

Sonofason

I think you were trying to be clever, but you're actually starting to understand...

Both of those joke comments are true.

Anyone who denies evolution as an actual mechanism for speciation after studying even the most basic levels of genetics is beyond help.

Did you know that little sheds and huge mansions can both be constructed using the same kind of wood, or the same kind of bricks? It seems that the builder can use very similar products to build variously different constructions.

Sonofason

We are related to both antelopes and potatoes.

Here is a freaky thing. ITs not the number of chromosomes but the fact they are identical.

Did you know that the DNA of a Chimpanzee is more like that of a human than to a gorilla or any other ape? Humans are Chimpanzee's closest living relative.

Also half of your DNA is identical to a Banana's.

Building products.

Sonofason

Oh yes, I've investigated all of this stuff. I did a paper on Darwin and his contemporary Christian opponents as well as a brief review of creationists today. Because creationism is so shallow and has produced nothing outside of Darwin's own concerns with his theory, it's rather easy to cover everything. Darwin himself was far more complex, but he has many interpreters who are helpful.

In any case, all of that is irrelevant because that Angellous has dissolved.

Show the paper. And I will decide what you know.

Sapiens

Polymathematician
With respect to evolution and science there are no facts, only Theories so where is the lie?

But in the general parlance, evolution (and other theories, like gravity) are called "facts."

If you do not like that, tough, find another language to speak that better agrees with you.

Sonofason

With respect to evolution and science there are no facts, only Theories so where is the lie?

But in the general parlance, evolution (and other theories, like gravity) are called "facts."

If you do not like that, tough, find another language to speak that better agrees with you.

You can call it what ever you want. I call it dishonest.