• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

Aman777

Bible Believer
Has anyone presented an alternative to being related to apes? Lizards, Amphibians, Canines? What are we if not apes?

Dear idav, We are Humans and Humans are destined to have dominion or rule over EVERY other living creature, including Apes, when Jesus returns and changes every creature into a vegetarian at the end of the present 6th Age. Gen 1:30 God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

A

angellous_evangellous

Dear angellous, It's God's Truth, not mine. I just read it in Genesis, so give the credit to God. I know He likes the story since it is the FIRST story in His Holy Word. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Just enjoy the flowers.

A

angellous_evangellous

Dear idav, We are Humans and Humans are destined to have dominion or rule over EVERY other living creature, including Apes, when Jesus returns and changes every creature into a vegetarian at the end of the present 6th Age. Gen 1:30 God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Fuzzy socks and mutton chops!

A

angellous_evangellous

In Love,
Aman

Seriously, Aman --

You have my attention with the power of your brilliance.

What you would be really impressive is if you ceased (immediately) with this nonsense of expressing yourself in prose and only used verse.

Limericks only! That's a challenge we can all appreciate.

Creationism sounds like lots of fun
When Aman777's reason starts to run
But if he is able to express it in verse
His crazy views we'll never curse
And we will flee from evolution

A

angellous_evangellous

That's it. We all use limericks.

No more useless, boring posts!
Aman777 we will love the most
He will spin the maddest rhymes
We will be forced to check this thread all the time
Evolution will just be a lonely ghost

Aman777

Bible Believer
I don't know much about books and learnin'. I don't see much need for it, what with all the sin and depravity cluttering my life...

You have no idea who you are talking to on the internet and should not assume things that you know nothing about.

Do you make the same claims about staunch Christians who also find your new mythology to be absurd?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going to let my feeble unbelieving mind try a different approach with your "foolishness"

GEN 7:20-24
(20) The waters prevailed above the mountains, covering them fifteen cubits[a] deep. (21) And all flesh died that moved on the earth, birds, livestock, beasts, all swarming creatures that swarm on the earth, and all mankind. (22) Everything on the dry land in whose nostrils was the breath of life died. (23) He blotted out every living thing that was on the face of the ground, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens. They were blotted out from the earth. Only Noah was left, and those who were with him in the ark. (24) And the waters prevailed on the earth 150 days

You said the tallest mountains on Adam's world were 22.5 feet high.
Scripture does not agree with you. You cited this passage as evidence of your claim. You used the 15 cubits as the height of your mountains, did you not? The waters covered the mountains by 15 cubits. It says nothing of the height of those mountains. Your assertion here, even in face of your own source material, is fabricated. There is no evidence, in scripture, science, or history which claim that the magic floating world of Adam was only 22.5 feet tall and "CLEAN DISSOLVED" by the flood.

Dear Jonathan, The problem is with your Altered and Paraphrased Version of Scripture. So long as you use this version, your understanding will remain zilch. Get a KJV of Scripture and you will find that Gen 7:20 actually says:

Gen 7:20 Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.

In context, the Flood waters prevailed upon the Earth to a depth of 15 cubits (22 1/2 feet) and the mountains were covered. Scripture says NOTHING about the waters being 15 cubits ABOVE the mountains. Try again?

The account showing that Adam's world was "clean dissolved" in the Flood can be found in Isaiah 24:19. ll Peter 3:6 also speaks of Adam's world as the world (Kosmos) that THEN WAS. 2Pe 3:6

In contrast, instead of cherry-picking passages of scripture, and highlighting/underlining/bolding and otherwise adding emphasis where none is originally added, you should try to just read the story that is written - in the order it was written. After all, if Scripture is indeed holy, then it should not need all of these added passages to make it so, should it? Taking the stance that scripture is the final authority - let's just go back and see what it says...

PROVERBS 30:5-6
Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar.

True, but UnBelievers CANNOT understand God's Truth as this verse shows: 1Co 2:14 Try again?

Well....That's certainly interesting...

At other places, you have also claimed that humans were on the Earth for billions of years. Please site evidence of that, either scripturally or scientifically. Please show me the oldest known hominid fossil being 14 billion years old. (I'll even accept your "sons of god" fossils, since they aren't the same as being smart humans like Adam was.) If you can provide your scientific source I will wholeheartedly accept your new vision of human origins, oh gracious Aman.
[/quote]

The word "Earth" in Hebrew is the word ground. Adam was made from the dust of the ground on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4-7 The 3rd Day began when the LORD made the FIRST Earth Gen 1:9-10 and caused the Big Bang of our Cosmos Gen 2:4 and also made the THIRD Heaven of ll Corinthians 12:2.

Planet Earth of today was formed and cooled on the 5th Day since each of God's Days is some 4.5 Billion years in length. This was some 9 Billion years AFTER the Big Bang of the 3rd Day, when Adam was made, in man's time. Since Adam was made on the first Earth 9 Billion years BEFORE our Planet appeared, Humans could NOT have evolved from the bacteria (common ancestor) of all life on our Earth, including Apes, since Humans were made long BEFORE our Solar System was formed from the First Stars which were made the FOURTH Day, Gen 1:16 the Day AFTER Adam was made. Try again? God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Last edited:

jonathan180iq

The ToE is untrue Historically because Evols refuse to see that modern Humans arrived on this Planet only 10k years ago. When you show them empirical evidence of the FIRST Human farming, city building, math, and EVERY other trait of modern Humans, they ignore it because it doesn't fit their False Theory. Don't believe me? Then refute this evidence with YOUR evidence of the evolution of modern Humanity on this planet of Apes. Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE I don't believe you can since your only way out is to cloak your "supposed" evidence in dark, mysterious,long periods of time and magical mutations.

bull-60.gif
poop

Herto, Ethiopia.
Modern homo sapien - 160,000 years old.
Remains of 2 adults and 1 child

You're only off by 150,000 years.

Also, read anything at all about the human ancestry project. Spencer Wells with National Geographic is a nice little baby one to look at, tracking the DNA migrations of humans all over the globe - continually processing samples from the varying peoples of Africa in order to trace back the "Chromosomal Adam" (Note: That name is simply a literary and cultural reference.)

allfoak

Alchemist
Aman777,
Don't you understand that you are just making things up?
Jesus is not going to comeback and wave a magic wand and make every creature vegetarian.

The reason that there are predatory animals is because man is still predatory.
Once we stop the critters will too.

jonathan180iq

since each of God's Days is some 4.5 Billion years in length.

The account showing that Adam's world was "clean dissolved" in the Flood can be found in Isaiah 24:19. ll Peter 3:6 also speaks of Adam's world as the world (Kosmos) that THEN WAS. 2Pe 3:6

My dearest Aman,

Before anything else - are you really going to stand wholeheartedly on the King James being the only worthy scriptures to use? You may need to start a new thread for that, and I'll let the pious pick you apart on that one.

In reference to your quote above, please show where this information comes from...

Genesis - Chapter 1 (Parshah Berei****) - Tanakh Online - Torah - Bible
"And there was evening and there was morning - one day."

GENESIS CHAPTER 1
"And the evening and the morning were the first day."

Codex Sinaiticus - See The Manuscript | Genesis |
...Aw damn. It's not there...

Now, don't you go quoting Palms or Peter to justify this 1,000 years business, because that's poetry followed by an allusion, and you, sir, know this.

Also, let's call into account your referencing random things as evidence to support this cockamamie scheme of yours. I mean, you accused me of using an altered and paraphrased version of the almighty scripture.

Isaiah 24:19, as you said, is a reference to how Adam's world was clean dissolved??

Let's look at all of Isaiah 24 instead of cherry-picking:

1 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.

3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word.

4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.

5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

7 The new wine mourneth, the vine languisheth, all the merryhearted do sigh.

8 The mirth of tabrets ceaseth, the noise of them that rejoice endeth, the joy of the harp ceaseth.

9 They shall not drink wine with a song; strong drink shall be bitter to them that drink it.

10 The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in.

11 There is a crying for wine in the streets; all joy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone.

12 In the city is left desolation, and the gate is smitten with destruction.

13 When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, there shall be as the shaking of an olive tree, and as the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done.

14 They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the LORD, they shall cry aloud from the sea.

15 Wherefore glorify ye the LORD in the fires, even the name of the LORD God of Israel in the isles of the sea.

16 From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, even glory to the righteous. But I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.

17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.​

Show us how this has anything to do with Adam's magic bio-dome?
(See how I even used the KJV? :cool: )

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Dear Ouroboros, I was speaking of intellectual evolution and NOT changes within His kinds or Micro Evolution. NOW, show us your evidence that such a magical event ever took place, intellectually. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

That's not what you said.

You said, "The ToE is untrue Scientifically because it skips the sexual way in which EVERY measurement of the changes in the genetic allele frequencies, in a population over time, takes place."

Which is pure, stinky bull-crap.

I'm putting you back on Ignore because you have nothing useful to say or contribute to any meaningful discussion.

idav

Being
Premium Member

Uh.....isn't that supposed to be a prophecy not a history lesson?

The earth clean dissolves and doesn't rise again, sounds like end times or some such thing, the sun and moon even got scared.

Aman, this hasn't happened.

jonathan180iq

Uh.....isn't that supposed to be a prophecy not a history lesson?

The earth clean dissolves and doesn't rise again, sounds like end times or some such thing, the sun and moon even got scared.

Aman, this hasn't happened.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
What could this possibly mean?

For poops and happys, here's a link to the entire book of Isaiah (KJV obvs)
ISAIAH CHAPTER 1

Aman777

Bible Believer
bull-60.gif
poop

Herto, Ethiopia.
Modern homo sapien - 160,000 years old.
Remains of 2 adults and 1 child

You're only off by 150,000 years.

Also, read anything at all about the human ancestry project. Spencer Wells with National Geographic is a nice little baby one to look at, tracking the DNA migrations of humans all over the globe - continually processing samples from the varying peoples of Africa in order to trace back the "Chromosomal Adam" (Note: That name is simply a literary and cultural reference.)

Dear jonathan, When you study the remains of mankind, which are older than 10k years, you are studying the bones of the sons of God (prehistoric people) who evolved from the common ancestor of Apes. They were NOT Humans, but were created and brought forth from the WATER, on Day 5 Gen 1:21 along with EVERY other living creature EXCEPT Humans, who were made on Day 3, Gen 2:4-7 which was some 10 Billion years BEFORE the first bacteria appeared on our Earth.

You should inform the False Prophets of Evolutionism that they are confused because they THINK of themselves as evolved Apes, instead of Humans who will rule the world. Gen 1:28 Such stinkin thinkin is what is being force fed to our babies in the Public Schools, and ruining many of their lives. Jesus said:

Mat 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in Me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Those who teach our little children MUST answer for their False Teaching that Humans evolved from Apes. This offends children who believe in God, since He tells us that He made Adam from the dust of the ground, as a Potter molds the Clay, with His own Hands. Gen 2:7 God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

idav

Being
Premium Member
Mat 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in Me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

So if we don't believe in a separate biodome world for adam then we are going to hell. Wow way harsh.

Aman777

Bible Believer
Aman777,
Don't you understand that you are just making things up?
Jesus is not going to comeback and wave a magic wand and make every creature vegetarian.

The reason that there are predatory animals is because man is still predatory.
Once we stop the critters will too.

Dear allfoak, Not according to Isaiah's account of what will happen AFTER Jesus returns to this Earth at the end of time.

4 But with righteousness shall He judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and He shall smite the earth: with the rod of His mouth, and with the breath of His lips shall He slay the wicked.5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of His loins, and faithfulness the girdle of His reins.
6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

Do you have more credibility of this future happening, than God, the Holy Spirit, Who told Isaiah what to write about the time when Jesus returns? God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Aman777

Bible Believer
My dearest Aman,

Dear Jonathan, Pardon my>>>>>>>>>>BIG SNIP<<<<<<<<<

Isaiah 24:19, as you said, is a reference to how Adam's world was clean dissolved??

Let's look at all of Isaiah 24 instead of cherry-picking:

>>>>>>>>>>>BIG SNIP<<<<<<<

18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare:

A SNARE is a TRAP which catches the all knowing Scoffers/Evols, of the last days before Jesus returns, who are "willingly ignorant" that Adam's world was totally destroyed in the Flood and that our Cosmos will be Burned. ll Peter 3:3-7

Here is the Snare the Trap which proves that Evolution is Wrong

for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake. 19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. 20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

Since God promised Noah that Never again would He destroy the Earth with a Flood, this is what happened to Adam's world, Gen 9:11 which the Evols have not believed. Evols have Falsely Assumed that our Planet is where Humans had our origin, but God tells us it was on the world which was destroyed in the Flood. He also tells us that our world is going to Burn and that He has made the THIRD Heaven for us to live in for Eternity. 2Co 12:2

See how easily it is to show the SNARE, which is the Flood, of Adam's world, which causes the Scoffers/Evols of the last days to be REFUTED in their allegiance to the False Theory of Evolution? Since they are "willingly ignorant" of God's Truth, their False ToE is a totally InComplete, partial, Theory of Humankind's True Beginnings. The only thing they left out is when the first Human was made, and where. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Aman777

Bible Believer
That's not what you said.

You said, "The ToE is untrue Scientifically because it skips the sexual way in which EVERY measurement of the changes in the genetic allele frequencies, in a population over time, takes place."

Which is pure, stinky bull-crap.

I'm putting you back on Ignore because you have nothing useful to say or contribute to any meaningful discussion.

Dear ouroboros, Since Evolism has skipped the sexual inheritance, which ALL other creatures, pass on to their children by mixing the alleles of two differing people into one person, Evols have tripped over this sexual step. This is because they have Falsely believed that long periods of time and numerous mutations produced Human intelligence in Apes, instead of inheriting it sexually.

God shows the sexual connection in Gen 6:1-4 which shows that Adam's descendants (Humans) could produce offspring with the sons of God (prehistoric people). Adam's Human intelligence is thus passed through the generations of all Humans, who INHERIT it from their Human parents. NO magical evolution needed, and NO Apeism needed. We remain Humans and NOT Apes. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman