• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Aman said:
"Adam was made the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4-7"
Nope. There are no days stated in the second creation account. None. Zero. Zip. Nada.

Aman said:
"Eve was made the 6th Day. Gen 2:22"
Nope. There are no days stated in the second creation account. None. Zero. Zip. Nada.
Whatever you're getting from Genesis 2 here, you're patently reading into it, because it Simply. Is. Not. There.

Aman said:
"BOTH Adam and Eve were "created" in God's Image or in Christ Spiritually on the 6th Day AFTER Cain killed Abel. Gen 5:1-2"
Nope. There is no mention made of Adam and Eve being "created in God's image or in Christ Spiritually" in Genesis 5. Again, you're reading into the text something that simply isn't there.

Aman said:
"What is obvious is that you don't know the difference in being "formed" by Jesus and being Created Spiritually by the TRINITY."
What is obvious is that you don't know the difference between stating what is actually in the text and what you imagine to be in the text. "Jesus" Does. Not. Appear. in Genesis. The Trinity Does. Not. Appear. in Genesis.

Aman said:
"False, since Jesus IS the Light of the first Day. Gen 1:3 Without Him was not anything made which was made. John 1:3 That means that Jesus IS the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end as Rev 22:13 states."
Let me reiterate exactly what John 1 says:
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through him, and without him not one thing came into being. What has come into being 4 in him was life,[a] and the life was the light of all people. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it."
I've highlighted in red what the role of Jesus was in creation, according to John.

Again, you're reading way too much into the texts here.

Aman said:
"Wrong, since the command is given to "Beloved", which is speaking of Christians. Rev 22:13 Have you ever actually read the Bible?"
Revelation 22:13 says nothing about "beloved" or "testing unbelievers." Have you ever actually read the bible? Because you haven't included anything here that leads me to believe that you actually have.

Aman725

Aman said:
"Adam was made the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4-7"

So:>>Nope. There are no days stated in the second creation account. None. Zero. Zip. Nada.

Dear sojourner, Correction. YOU don't know the Days of the Creation and there is but ONE account of it. Your inability to understand exposes your obvious errors. Here are the verses with my view in brackets:

4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God [YHWH/Jesus] made the earth and the heavens, [Plural Adam's Earth was made the THIRD Day Gen 1:9-10]

5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

On the THIRD Day, the SAME Day the Earth was made BUT before the plants, herbs, which also GREW on the THIRD Day, Jesus made man:

7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. [Being}

8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there He put the man whom He had formed.

9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

See, Adam was ALSO made BEFORE the Trees grew and that happened on the THIRD Day. Your Scriptual illiteracy is amazing. Perhaps you have been educated to the point you cannot read what it actually says?

Aman said:
"Eve was made the 6th Day. Gen 2:22"
Whatever you're getting from Genesis 2 here, you're patently reading into it, because it Simply. Is. Not. There.

Adam was made the 3rd Day Gen 2:4-7 and the Stars were made the 4th Day Gen 1:16. EVERY other living creature was "created and brought forth" from the water on the 5th Day. Gen 1:21 Science dates this event as happening some 3.7 Billion years ago. Eve was NOT made until AFTER the beasts of the field and birds, which were made from the dust on the 6th Day and Adam named them. Gen 2:19 Then, Eve was made. Gen 2:22 according to a real Bible, but your Bible has been altered and thus confuses and confounds your understanding.

Aman said:
"BOTH Adam and Eve were "created" in God's Image or in Christ Spiritually on the 6th Day AFTER Cain killed Abel. Gen 5:1-2"
Nope. There is no mention made of Adam and Eve being "created in God's image or in Christ Spiritually" in Genesis 5. Again, you're reading into the text something that simply isn't there.

False. Here are the verses:

Genesis 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made He him; 2 Male and female created He them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Your altered Bible has failed you again and made a False preacher out of you.

Aman said:
"What is obvious is that you don't know the difference in being "formed" by Jesus and being Created Spiritually by the TRINITY."
What is obvious is that you don't know the difference between stating what is actually in the text and what you imagine to be in the text. "Jesus" Does. Not. Appear. in Genesis. The Trinity Does. Not. Appear. in Genesis.

I agree that UnBelievers CANNOT find the Light of the first Day. His name is Jesus and He speaks of His physical Glory which He had with the Father on the FIRST Day. It happens just BEFORE Jesus is to be Crucified and He is praying to the Father:

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou Me with Thine own Self with the glory which I had with Thee before the world was.

Since there is but ONE Day before the first world (firmament) was made, and that was the FIRST Day, Jesus is speaking of a time which He had with the Father on the FIRST Day. Your view is refuted.

Aman said:
"False, since Jesus IS the Light of the first Day. Gen 1:3 Without Him was not anything made which was made. John 1:3 That means that Jesus IS the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end as Rev 22:13 states."
Let me reiterate exactly what John 1 says:
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through him, and without him not one thing came into being. What has come into being 4 in him was life,[a] and the life was the light of all people. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it."
I've highlighted in red what the role of Jesus was in creation, according to John.

Again, you're reading way too much into the texts here.

False old Revisionist believer of a Revisionist Bible. You are reading an altered Bible. I have told you this many times and EVERY time you use it, you get silly and falsely claim the Bible doesn't say what it says..

Aman said:
"Wrong, since the command is given to "Beloved", which is speaking of Christians. Rev 22:13 Have you ever actually read the Bible?"
Revelation 22:13 says nothing about "beloved" or "testing unbelievers." Have you ever actually read the bible? Because you haven't included anything here that leads me to believe that you actually have.

Again, you are totally WRONG. Here is the verse. 1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

IOW, your insistance that we use your "modern" Bible has confused and confounded you. Get a KJV or quit falsely posting that my views are not in the Bible. God Bless you.

sojourner

Again, you are totally WRONG. Here is the verse. 1 John 4:1
You didn't reference 1 John 4:1. You referenced Revelation 22:13. See your post here:
"Wrong, since the command is given to "Beloved", which is speaking of Christians. Rev 22:13
(I've highlighted the reference so you can see it easier.)

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Further, you said this: "Scripture tells us that those who have NOT been born Spiritually should be tested. This is your test." Then you reference 1 John 4:1? But that text says nothing about testing those who have not been born spiritually, does it! In fact, it directs us to try the spirits -- not the people. You either didn't read the text, or you're lying about the text.
IOW, your insistance that we use your "modern" Bible has confused and confounded you. Get a KJV or quit falsely posting that my views are not in the Bible.
I didn't falsely post that your views are not in the bible. Rather, I correctly posted that your views are not in the bible, as evidenced by your blatant falsehoods here.

Face reality. You've got nothing but sham, and possibly a little smoke and a coupe of mirrors.

jonathan180iq

You've got nothing but sham, and possibly a little smoke and a coupe of mirrors.
arrested-development-gob-magic-storming-the-castle-gif.gif

"Illusions, Michael!"

Aman725

I disagree. Many, if not most of the denominational splits are based on pretty solid theological claims and differences of viewpoint. Study rarely leads to uniformity. Since the texts are, by nature, multivalent, any number of tenable interpretations can be formulated and put into practice. Xy isn't based on uniformity. The imperial and Catholic church tried to make it so, but it's not so. Xy is based on unity through diversity. The original disciples didn't even agree completely.

Dear Readers, Sounds good but that it is NOT why there are so many denominations. It's God's Plan which assures that ONLY those who are born again Spiritually, will inherit Heaven. There are so many differing views of what Scripture is actually teaching that one MUST believe in Jesus by FAITH, which is a Gift from the Father, since No one can possibly agree with every denomination's teaching. Our God is an awesome God and things are exactly how He knew they would be Before He began the Creation. God Bless you.

Aman725

You didn't reference 1 John 4:1. You referenced Revelation 22:13. See your post here:
(I've highlighted the reference so you can see it easier.)

Dear sojourner, It's a typo, but it exposes your Scriptural Illiteracy for all to see. ANYone with ANY knowledge of Scripture should KNOW that you have NOTHING to offer but nit picking and typo drama.

sojourner

It's God's Plan which assures that ONLY those who are born again Spiritually, will inherit Heaven.
Yeeeaah. Because God is soooo exclusive. This is the reason why Cain, the murderer, wasn't to be touched. This is why Ismael, the illegitimate son, was saved. This is why the line of Patriarchs, from Isaac through Joseph's lineage, was through the younger sons -- not the eldest sons. It's why three outlander women are mentioned in Matthew's genealogy of Jesus. It's why Jesus blessed the Samaritan woman at the well, ate with Zacchaeus and allowed the prostitute to wash his feet. The bible is very clear as to what constitutes accepted righteousness, and then proceeds to ignore that to fully include the outcast. Moses was a murderer, David was an Adulterer, Jacob was a thief, Jesus was a *******.
There are so many differing views of what Scripture is actually teaching
Precisely what I said: the texts are multivalent.
Our God is an awesome God and things are exactly how He knew they would be Before He began the Creation.
Creation certainly is awesome. God does know, because God transcends time. That doesn't mean God's pulling minute strings.

sojourner

Aman said:
"It's a typo, but it exposes your Scriptural Illiteracy for all to see. ANYone with ANY knowledge of Scripture should KNOW that you have NOTHING to offer but nit picking and typo drama."

My reply:
It exposes your mistake, is what it exposes. If you were as biblically-literate as you claim, you would have caught it.

So, I suggest that we ask some of the folks here who have knowledge of scripture, such as Angellous, Outhouse, Levite, Jayhawker and see what they "KNOW" about what I have to offer. Obviously you've got nothing, since you misquote the bible constantly.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
I don't mind the crickets......
it's that damn mosquito that I can't stand the sound of...
pounding that book all the time, and not knowing any of it !!
bzzzzzzzz....bzzzzzzzz...SWAT !!
~
'mud

jonathan180iq

It's nearly been a month, guys... Has he gone on to visit the floating world of after-life, located somewhere in the depths of Lake Van?

sojourner

It's nearly been a month, guys... Has he gone on to visit the floating world of after-life, located somewhere in the depths of Lake Van?
Just don't invoke his name -- whatever you do! It'll conjure him up.

I think that we're reached another day of creation and he's living on another planet now.