• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am done with Trump discussions

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I find it incomprehensible and concerning that such a disgraceful person like Trump can attract millions of votes and potentially become president. Given what he is, has said and has done, how can it be right he is even allowed to stand for office?
Are you kidding me,? Harris is a total basket case for a president. I can't even imagine her standing up to countries like Russia and Iran among other hostile countries much less doing anything about our own domestic problems.

Trump is clearly a doer, Harris is obviously a hider who simply won't do jack **** about anything because she can't handle the job.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I agree. It is not like anyone posting on this site will change the election in any way.
That's very true , but some deluded individuals probably think otherwise.

Still, the back and forth there's a lot of fun to be had butting heads and playing the game of political chess for us commoners.

Clizby Wampuscat

Still, the back and forth there's a lot of fun to be had butting heads and playing the game of political chess for us commoners.
I agree, I have no problem with political discussion. I am just tired of it I guess. There is no real discussion on the actual topics such as immigration for example. Just slurs.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
The election is already here and I think there are very few people that don't know who they are voting for. The discussions here are toxic nonsense and I just don't care anymore. I think Trump is going to win due to these poll stats:

Michigan
2016: Polls 4.2% Clinton, Result 0.3% Trump
2020: Polls 8.0% Biden, Result 2.8% Biden
2024: Polls 0.8% Harris, Predicted based on 2016 and 2020 3.7% Trump

Pennsylvania
2016: Polls 3.7% Clinton, Result 1.2% Trump
2020: Polls 4.7% Biden, Result 1.2% Biden
2024: Polls 0.8% Harris, Predicted based on 2016 and 2020 4.3% Trump

Wisconsin
2016: Polls 5.3% Clinton, Result 1.0% Trump
2020: Polls 8.3% Biden, Result 0.7% Biden
2024: Polls 0.6% Harris, Predicted based on 2016 and 2020 5.7% Trump

Georgia
2016: Polls 4.0% Trump, Result 5.7% Trump
2020: Polls 1.0% Biden, Result 0.2% Biden
2024: Polls 1.0% Trump, Predicted based on 2016 and 2020 2.7% Trump

Trump needs to win two of these to win the presidency. Harris needs to win three. Unless something drastic changes Trump will win in my opinion. We will see but calling each other terrible names is not how I want to proceed anymore. We will see who wins and deal with that reality then. Nothing I can do about it either way except vote.
Do these predictions take the covid deaths from 2021 & 2022 into account?

Pogo

I find it incomprehensible and concerning that such a disgraceful person like Trump can attract millions of votes and potentially become president. Given what he is, has said and has done, how can it be right he is even allowed to stand for office?
because he is good at saying what some people want to hear who are happy with that instead of thinking about what they should be hearing.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.

I agree that some deluded individuals may think otherwise.