• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am sceptical of the Skeptics. Is it wrong?

use_your_brain

Okay, the fact that sperm is produced in the testicles (a medical fact) and the fact that Saltwater and Freshwater do indeed mix, are you seriously going to deny these?

Do you want me to also provide evidence to show that Humans are not made from clay?
Honestly, the lengths some literalists will go to cling onto their scripture is incredible.

What good is a God's book if it can't even be correctly understood by the intended audience?
I don't know where the sperm is produced. yes of course the freshwater and the salt water mix.
(Do you want me to also provide evidence to show that Humans are not made from clay?)
good idea, with pleasure.
The God's book is the warning book no matter how the audience understand the scientific things behind the messages. It is the warning book about hell, paradise and the meeting with God.

Aquitaine

I don't know where the sperm is produced.
Do you want me to also provide evidence to show that Humans are not made from clay?
The God's book is the warning book no matter how the audience understand the scientific things behind the messages. It is the warning book about hell, paradise and the meeting with God.
It's not a very good warning book if its readers can't even understand it. In my opinion, it would further point to a petty, sadistic and incompetant God. . . . . or the product of medieval human imagination.

Seriously, do you think you are made from clay?

use_your_brain

It's not a very good warning book if its readers can't even understand it. In my opinion, it would further point to a petty, sadistic and incompetant God. . . . . or the product of medieval human imagination.

Seriously, do you think you are made from clay?
Yes Quran is not good for disbelievers.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I don't know where the sperm is produced. yes of course the freshwater and the salt water mix.
(Do you want me to also provide evidence to show that Humans are not made from clay?)
You're not making your religion look very good at all. You declare that your religion is the only true one and all others are false, yet you don't even know the meaning of the verses of your book. You don't even know where sperm is created, in the body! How can anyone take your claims seriously? I'm being very charitable to you and refraining from saying what I'd truly like to say, out of respect for the rules of this forum. I have no idea if you're trolling or not. For your sake, I really hope you are.

use_your_brain

Given that you yourself don't understand Surah 86:5-7, it ain't all that good for believers either.

Look, I'm not trying to take your faith from you, you are free to be a Muslim, just don't go around saying your's is true and all others are false, and don't call people lazy for not believing in your religion.
Isn't my holybook or my religion indeed true over other religions? so far, none, neither you able to disprove the Quran.
I previously stated: I would not believe in Quran anymore if any one able to disprove the Quran.

At least the Surah 86:5-7 is not contradicted with the science and the facts.

Last edited:

use_your_brain

You're not making your religion look very good at all. You declare that your religion is the only true one and all others are false, yet you don't even know the meaning of the verses of your book. You don't even know where sperm is created, in the body! How can anyone take your claims seriously? I'm being very charitable to you and refraining from saying what I'd truly like to say, out of respect for the rules of this forum. I have no idea if you're trolling or not. For your sake, I really hope you are.
You blame me because I am lack in science.

Aquitaine

Isn't my holybook or my religion indeed true over other religions? so far, none, neither you able to disprove the Quran.
I previously stated: I would not believe in Quran anymore if any one able to disprove the Quran.
For the record, the burden of evidence rests on your shoulders to prove, not mine to disprove. It is up to you to provide evidence to support your islamic claims, even though I have already pointed out three major errors in your book.

It is incredibly hard (if not impossible) to disprove a negative, to disprove something that isn't there. The invisible Flying Spaghettit Monster is real, don't believe me? Disprove it?

Instead, it would be up to me (the one making the claim of the Flying Spaghetti Monster's existence) to provide sufficient evidence of its existence that can stand up to scrutiny.

Many muslims put forward this "scientific miracles in the Quran" claim to somehow "prove" its legitimacy, and everytime such a thread has been shown on this site, the claims are analyzed and debunked.

I have already shown three of these Quranic claims to be false.

Aquitaine

does that verse contradict with the science?
For starters, how can you claim it is valid, yet at the same time claim to not know what it means?
Secondly, yes, it does. Human sperm is created in the testicles, not at some vague location "inbetween the ribs and the spine".

use_your_brain

For the record, the burden of evidence rests on your shoulders to prove, not mine to disprove. It is up to you to provide evidence to support your islamic claims, even though I have already pointed out three major errors in your book.

It is incredibly hard (if not impossible) to disprove a negative, to disprove something that isn't there. The invisible Flying Spaghettit Monster is real, don't believe me? Disprove it?

Instead, it would be up to me (the one making the claim of the Flying Spaghetti Monster's existence) to provide sufficient evidence of its existence that can stand up to scrutiny.

Many muslims put forward this "scientific miracles in the Quran" claim to somehow "prove" its legitimacy, and everytime such a thread has been shown on this site, the claims are analyzed and debunked.

I have already shown three of these Quranic claims to be false.
So far you had not proved the Quranic verses are error in scientific sense.

You said: Sperm doesn't from this and this. Who talk about SPERM? the verse doesn't mention SPERM at all.

You said: the fresh and the salt water mix. Of course they do. who said they don't? the verse doesn't state all fresh water and the salt don't mix, but it says there is a phenomenon where the salt and the fresh water don't mix. And it is true, there is an ocean where the fresh and the salt water don't mix in that place.

you have not disproved anything so far. get it?

use_your_brain

For starters, how can you claim it is valid, yet at the same time claim to not know what it means?
Secondly, yes, it does. Human sperm is created in the testicles, not at some vague location "inbetween the ribs and the spine".
why do you keep raising up the SPERM? yet the verse nowhere mention SPERM.

Aquitaine

So far you had not proved the Quranic verses are error in scientific sense.

You said: Sperm doesn't from this and this. Who talk about SPERM? the verse doesn't mention SPERM at all.

You said: the fresh and the salt water mix. Of course they do. who said they don't? the verse doesn't state all fresh water and the salt don't mix, but it says there is a phenomenon where the salt and the fresh water don't mix. And it is true, there is an ocean where the fresh and the salt water don't mix in that place.

you have not disproved anything so far. get it?

So you mean to tell me that when the Quran stated that fresh and salt water do not mix, in reality it was merely refering to a certain area of one specific ocean where they apparently don't mix?

why do you keep raising up the SPERM? yet the verse nowhere mention SPERM.

At this point, you are just in denial. Do you also deny that humans are not made from clay? You are just burying your head in the sand, rather than facing the possibility that there may be errors in the Quran.

use_your_brain

So you mean to tell me that when the Quran stated that fresh and salt water do not mix, in reality it was merely refering to a certain area of one specific ocean where they apparently don't mix?

At this point, you are just in denial. Do you also deny that humans are not made from clay? You are just burying your head in the sand, rather than facing the possibility that there may be errors in the Quran.
yes, the verse state that there is a phenomenon where the fresh water and the salt water don't mix. And it exists somewhere in the certain ocean.

"It is He Who has let free the two bodies of flowing water: one palatable and sweet and the other salt and bitter; yet has He made a barrier between them, a partition that is forbidden to be passed. (53)" (Quran 25:53)

That verse is clear, there is an occurrence where the fresh and the salt water are separated.

Oh my bad, I am still awaiting you to raise up the "humans from clay" topic.
may I ask which verse talk about that?

Last edited:

Aquitaine

yes, the verse state that there is a phenomenon where the fresh water and the salt water don't mix. And it exists somewhere in the certain ocean.

"It is He Who has let free the two bodies of flowing water: one palatable and sweet and the other salt and bitter; yet has He made a barrier between them, a partition that is forbidden to be passed. (53)" (Quran 25:53)

That verse is clear, there is an occurrence where the fresh and the salt water are separated.

Oh my bad, I am still awaiting you to raise up the "humans from clay" topic.
may I ask which verse talk about that?
1) Sounds to me like the Quran is talking about the two waters universally, otherwise why doesn't it mention that it is only referring to a specific ocean where they don't mix?
Unless otherwise stated, anyone reading that passage would (rightfully) come to the conclusion that the Quran states the two do not mix due to a "forbidden partition".
2) Quran 23:13.