• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am almost done with the Wild West Town on Facebook. I have 9651901 gold. There are more quests to do. Gotta finish it. My son says there is no end but I do not believe him. It is one reason why I am on RF often. I have to finish the game and many times it's about waiting. So now I am waiting for the cheery tree to need watering. Then I must wait for the trees to ripen. Then each time they are watered a promise of fruit is anticipated. Sometimes it takes days for fruit trees to reward player with fruit.

It is a good economics lesson in case you wanted to know that.

gnomon

I am almost done with the Wild West Town on Facebook. I have 9651901 gold. There are more quests to do. Gotta finish it. My son says there is no end but I do not believe him. It is one reason why I am on RF often. I have to finish the game and many times it's about waiting. So now I am waiting for the cheery tree to need watering. Then I must wait for the trees to ripen. Then each time they are watered a promise of fruit is anticipated. Sometimes it takes days for fruit trees to reward player with fruit.

It is a good economics lesson in case you wanted to know that.

What is this facebook?

I think Mungo Park had something to say about this Facebook?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
PARK, MUNGO, a distinguished, but unfortunate traveller, was born at Fowlshiels, in Selkirkshire, September 10, 1771.... uniformly kept the place of dux....with the view of endeavouring to trace the course of the Niger, and procuring every information relative to the great central city of Timbuctoo, of which little more than the name was then known..... scarcely were they out of sight, when he was surrounded by a horde of native banditti, from whom he only got free by surrendering the greater part of his small store of tobacco however, ...was not a man to be depressed by evil auguries...
I don't think so.:confused:

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am going away. I hope the world out there is funny like the world in here is. I am worried about where I will get some laughs. I think laughter is good for toning the midsection. I might have to resort to sit ups.

"The end of reality" reminds me of what I heard about some people's belief that the universe should come to an end. I never thought of that.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am happy that while I was away I got no points.

Also, I am interested to see Brickjectivity (an interesting name for sure!) has two even numbers. Right now, before they change, they are 600 and 50.

I wonder if I am the only one that wonders if it is on purpose.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am bored. The snow outside does not look much like a storm. The reason why is because it isn't. This is the pre-weather we are having.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
When one is bored, one can re-define words. If that does not help try to break the world record for eating celery. If that does not work switch to bug fighting. Choose two beetles that have done you wrong, and stick post-it notes onto them with a solder drawn on each post-it. The soldiers will fight. (It works best with a male and a female of the same species during mating season.) If you are still bored after that you can experiment with alternative operating systems on an old computer. There are literally thousands of people on the internet who love nothing better than to teach strangers how to do this. If you don't like alternative operating systems try churning milk into butter. If you run out of milk or already have butter, you can fold paper into street signs and write 'Martin Luther King Jr.' on them.

Try those things and then come back tomorrow.

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You should try making a scale model of the ark of the covenant just by following the instructions in the Bible.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I won't be making a scale model ark but it is a fine idea. Thank you for it.

I am going to take the hint that what I have to say is not so important for saving the World from darkness. I am going to focus on all the little projects I have piled up to do. Some of them are important, but not so important as Kingdom interests. Actually only two are slightly important. Three if I count cleaning the house. Um....that is all.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am incapacitated with a fractured in three places ankle. I am on a lap top that is not friendly. Eventually I might have him lug my computer upstairs but I am enjoying not being tied to the internet so I might not trouble him any more than I must.

I slipped on black ice.