• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Oh! A mystery. Johnny Appleseed never wondered about what he is. Or something else, I don't know.

I have never cooked for anyone who then wondered "I wonder if she can cook?" I am no Julia Child though. So,,,Mr Appleseed, what does everyone know about you?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am hosting the button club meeting at my house today. I will be making lunch. I might buy some buttons too. It will be fine to be away from forum for awhile.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am back. Someone brought potato chips to the cook out. Someone else brought brownies. They are all gone now. Tonight for supper I am having potato chips and brownies. I am also having some boxed wine left over from company last week (it wasn't my idea). Does it get any better than this?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am the odd ball out that has never flung feces. I might ask my mom if that is really true...but...I can't. I can believe what I want to about flinging feces. OK?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
There was an angel that worked as nurse at the birth of one of my children. She said "don't worry about it".