• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am on my period

I am all done with my period. (I am so happy about that!) I am more than a little bit weird (I think I am not happy about that).

I am a button collector. Sometimes people call me to look at their buttons. Every time I have seen someone's collection of buttons I spot some design I had not seen before. I am not an expert on buttons but I know much more about them than the average person does.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am home from the fair. I collect children's books. Someday, if I have some grandbabies I will give them some picture books and I will read to them.

Today I bought a children's picture book about a house mouse. The owner of the house found a baby mouse and nursed it. Yup! Kind of goes with my ant thread, really. He is a photographer. The book is about the early life of a young mouse. I can't wait to read it!

It is for my collection. It is signed too, but not to me, as someday it will not be mine. But walking around the park I thought "this book will make a great gift" so I bought two more on the way out.

I also bought four book marks at $5.00 each. They are metal clips decorated with wood. And I learned something interesting about wood.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Whenever I can get off my tush I will make some calzone. But instead of spinach calzone I will make broccollini calzone. It is a common misconception that bread making takes a long time. But really it is only mixing, kneading and letting rise and then baking. The letting rise might take awhile but the mixing and kneading takes only ten or fifteen minutes. This time will be the first time I have substituted anything for the spinach. There was no fresh spinach at the farmer's market but there was broccollini. I mix the greens with garlic, ricotta, fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano and mozzarella.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am flabergasted I did a stupid thing on my computer. I saw an invitaion for a free app about the Bible. Without asking my husband I clicked on it. But then spybot popped up. The Ask.com app causes access to all my computer and I thought "this is s trick to get my $1000 in my bank account that is on my computer." Now Ask has screwed up my settings and I have lost spell check :( My husband can probably fix it but I'm afraid to ask. He will be so disappointed in me. :eek: I sent Ask a complaint yesterday. I have a feeling they can't fix it. My daughter can fix it, but she's not here. Is there a simple way I can do all by myself?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No problem. I did not get a lecture. But I seem to be spelling just fine. This is a test. I can't think of a word I can't spell. I'll make one up. vbdje . I didn't get spell check back. He said I can down load a spell check program, but be careful not to use the advertised ones.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I got rid of the tool bar but I still have Ask, I still don't have spell check and my home page is empty. I have no icons to click on. Everything is one more step away than it used to be.

I checked spell check on Google. (Google is a habit) There are many choices. I do not want to choose. I will be happy to hear recommendations. Prior thanks for any suggenstions. Please and thank you. (I wonder if thank you will ever be one word thankyou? - I think it should be)