• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am aware I might be speading along in the direction of hopeless. I shall resist as long as I am able.

Wherenextcolumbus

I was just thinking about how someone said he never got a teddy bear as a child because he was a boy.

I am sad when boys are denied a bear to love.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I am blessed. I suppose. The unknown is before me. I worry "what if my cat dies" then I think what if I die before her." who will take care of her? ..I wonder if I die now what if anything my grandchild remembers of me ?" When is the last time I told my children I love them?"

Then I wonder What the hell? Did I eat today ????LOLOL!!!!

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am blessed. I suppose. The unknown is before me. I worry "what if my cat dies" then I think what if I die before her." who will take care of her? ..I wonder if I die now what if anything my grandchild remembers of me ?" When is the last time I told my children I love them?"

Then I wonder What the hell? Did I eat today ????LOLOL!!!!

I fruballed that because it is good prose me thinks.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am sorry. It's not a joke. You thought it was a bad joke, in case you read me. I really do not know how to turn the page back on the Kindle. If it skips one somehow, I do not know how to get back to the one I missed.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am pleased I am ignored. It is because I know on forum whenever there is disagreement I will surely be corrected. And nobody is trying to correct me. It is lonely for sure but better than being put on the spot. And somebody thinks it's funny.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That is very interesting. The computer program does not allow all capitals. I'll try again OUCH there......click