• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have recently heard some news about ostriches. They do not really hide their heads in the sand. I had never grasped that they did. Now I know they don't. I didn't think they did; I just saw it. Why do people say they do I wonder?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sometimes I am conscious I want to be but the heart is treacherous (first try for that one! :) ) who can know it? Not me, I am sure. I mean I am unsure. Thank God for psychology, huh?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am on a diet. For awhile my weight was almost constant but now it is rising so it is manditory which isn't right but so what that I change my eating habits. I did that once when I left the Jehovah's Witnesses. I choose not to be fed by them anymore. It is working well I think. According to them I am wrong (that it is working well) but t6ime will tell, I suppose. Haven't I anything better to do? I don't think so.

For Christmas we had roast beef. (my apologies to all the friends on forum for that). The best way to lose weight is to eat less and exercise more. I like to eat and exercise hurts the break in my ankle so the next best strategy (interesting as it sounds like the t and the g might be switched) is low carb, high protein which is what I did today. Now I am cheating having some wine (my apologies to that other group) and of courst it is going to my head. Isn't it?

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I am too kind.

Yes, I'm saying "too" not "so". If my English serves me right, it means that It's over the limit that makes it kinda bad even if it was of something good.

I forgive almost everything that comes to harm me. I don't return insults, fight back, hold grudges, etc.

I keep getting told that I should do something in return and don't hold it. Yet even when I do consider that, I remember my upbringing and religious teachings and drop it.

I know one day I might get blood pressure as sometimes I hold a big amount of anger because of that specially on those cases mentioned on the paragraph right above.

Hmm, paragraph... a big word, eh? :D

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am observing a mosquito on my wall. The temperature outside has been minus 10 degrees F. Where did the mosquito come from?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am not having much fun any more. The lady won't play with me any more and the gentleman recites The Watchtower and the Watchtower is boring. If you ever notice I am gone that is why. It probably doesn't mean I died. It just means I get tired of talking to the wind.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am wondering if anyone has any clue about why I bother? Am I Satan? That is your clue! Haha

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am containing some Satan words I have um I told him NO!

I told him I should not get another point. It will be so bad for my resume.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Getting a point will prove to those people in forum number one and forum number two that they were right. I do not want that to happen.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Savagewind, why don't you come to the chatroom?

I am... a person that listens to, considers, cares for and respects every one. You can talk as much as you want there :)

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hmm...

I guess I am late !

Are you the one wanted to have a nap, read a book or take some pictures ?

Yes. It was me. Someone came in then left without saying anything.

I did not nap or read but I did take some pictures and then the battery ran out. So now I am here again but not on chat. I still might take a nap. It is snowing. Does it snow where you are?