• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

Contemplative Cat

energy formation
You aren't a body you are I Am but that is considered vague.
People perceive separate peoples because of our brains. But essentially just infinite perspectives of one "person".

Contemplative Cat

energy formation
No actually, but just give it a second. Pot is just about legal
Sorry I read the first post and responded. Didn't see64 pages.

Well your personality is just based on experience, so its not you whom experiences.
So you are I Am. Minus the notion of I am.
If I dwell without any mental notions, I would have no notion of a body.
I wouldn't even notice if my body died.
Maybe its boring but I don't need a body to exist, I have no reason to believe I am more than anyone else so its probably true for everyone, then one starts to talk to others with similar experience.

Every perception is just a notion of something we cannot define.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No actually, but just give it a second. Pot is just about legal
Sorry I read the first post and responded. Didn't see64 pages.

Well your personality is just based on experience, so its not you whom experiences.
So you are I Am. Minus the notion of I am.
If I dwell without any mental notions, I would have no notion of a body.
I wouldn't even notice if my body died.
Maybe its boring but I don't need a body to exist, I have no reason to believe I am more than anyone else so its probably true for everyone, then one starts to talk to others with similar experience.

Every perception is just a notion of something we cannot define.

I like words I need to read slow. It is interesting.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Yes. It was me. Someone came in then left without saying anything.

I did not nap or read but I did take some pictures and then the battery ran out. So now I am here again but not on chat. I still might take a nap. It is snowing. Does it snow where you are?

Hmm... Do you always log-in anonymous (numbers)? I noticed that some people come in then out if they find no one or only numbers (they don't know who) without asking!

I wish it snows here. If anything, it would be fireballs giving the heat we have :D

If you're in the States, then the time zone is like the opposite to mine!

I am at work now. It's ~9pm!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Oh oh. If you do not hear from me for awhile it is definitely my fault. It is all my fault and I hope the word scrambler is proud of me for the fact that I do not care. I did indeed read that post and so do know a person can be too careful. I am not.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Speaking of cooking I collect cook books. Some of them I look at only once. If I lived forever I would not cook something from each book I own. Some of them I might sell.

I have one new old one for Miracle Whip. The recipe is old fashioned for sure. It is in the oven. Boil some potatoes and whip them up with the salad dressing, celery chopped fine (I have a food processor), Velveta, but I don't have that so cheddar will do and then put that over hot dogs, or kilbassa if you have no hot dogs (I have no hot dogs) and bake it for awile.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I am can't see others cry. It makes me really sad :(

See what I did there? I wanted to keep the "I am" thing :D

That was a joke btw! Please cheer up :)

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am not morally better than anyone. I think different than most people (all people?) because I believe I am smarter. Haha. Did you get your Sunday laugh?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'll have to understand what you said first :facepalm:

I am smarter than other people who believe God different than me. I am not better. I am smarter. Get it?

Not smart as in well dressed. Smart like this: the ability to make good judgments and quick decisions, typically in a particular domain. acumen

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I am smarter than other people who believe God different than me. I am not better. I am smarter. Get it?

Not smart as in well dressed. Smart like this: the ability to make good judgments and quick decisions, typically in a particular domain. acumen

I think I am get it; it is either a watermelon or a carrot!

Note: Actually I do get it. Sorry if my joking got too far.