• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yup but not really. Glomming means on so on isn't needed and I think I knew it but it sounds better I think.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
But you can go ahead and keep talking to me as I am aiming at 10,000 to see if there is still an award for it.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have noticed an odd thing. It seems you had to give up your reward for 10,000 to get your reward for 20,000.

Maldini

Maybe your hand is getting bigger

In that case I'd have no reason to be disappointed, cause big hands are as important to girls as big penises.

But unfortunately my hands are small too, and I'm 6' 3" tall.

I've masturbated a LOT in the past months so maybe it has shrunk from being overused.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am on Google page one. Google 'love is' and my post on Youtube shows up at the top, number five. I am the top five! And I always thought is was forum not google what would make me famous. Now Jon might call. I'm so excited! It's all true.