• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am forgetful. Full of forgetting I am. Sometimes I see my frubal count and I think oh! Look! Did I get another one? And it is an old one. It is OK. I do not do this for frubals. Do you?

CynthiaCypher

Yo Ease let's do this...

I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
Queen of my jungle just a gangster stalking
Living life like a firecracker quick is my fuse
Then dead as a death pact the colors I choose

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Tomato soup is nice too

Campbells?

Here is an easy recipe for cream of tomato soup

Tomatoes, fresh or canned
onions sauteed in a little butter or olive oil
cream cheese
salt and pepper

My mom used to put chunks of cheese in Campbell's tomato soup.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am a liar, a slanderer, I judge wrongly, I twist scripture, I should know I am a goat, I am a trouble maker, for the most part I am invisible, not knowing how it is possble considering how very bad I am. But I am glad because somehow it is monsterously funny. I'm sorry.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am aware of the difference between me and the Jehovah's Witnesses on board. They have self control (please notice this is a compliment). I don't. If I saw my nemesis posting I would NEED to read it. They don't. I think that is a good thing.

The interesting thing is someone called them underdog but they believe they have no nemesis. Nemesis according to it's actual definition. You know?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am going to tell you how I was removed from the first forum I posted on.

I got myself into a state of mania and posted real quick on several threads under one topic (guess which). I had in mind a goal of being last post on each one. The posts were good (according to me) and true (for real) but pattern posting is against some forum's rules I suppose and I was restricted. I think they let me back for a while after that. But I forget.