• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I'm bored too, after I just finished tons of tasks here at work.

I'd gladly talk about JW with you, but I know nothing about it. Sorry :(

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The Jehovah's Witnesses do not stay to talk. They start a conversation but they go away. I imagine they leave a debate to pray to God for what they should answer. It's not a bad thing to ask God what to say. It is a good thing. But it doesn't always take a day or two for God to answer. In fact, it doesn't even take one second.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am not making fun of my best friend and brother calling him "young". I suspect he is not young but here: Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 2 Corinthians 4:16

Each day we start out young again!

I expect he is not young, though he might be, because he has wisdom that I think only experience can prove. Experience comes with age.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
What distinguishes you from another? Please be kind to finish the sentence I am _____.

I am a good cook.

What are you?

I absolutely agree with you. We all are unique and unrepeatable being.

I'm an employee that fights for social justice, equality, and that likes sharing ideas with the others. Because sharing ideas enriches me, and I want to enrich the others too.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I absolutely agree with you. We all are unique and unrepeatable being.

I'm an employee that fights for social justice, equality, and that likes sharing ideas with the others. Because sharing ideas enriches me, and I want to enrich the others too.

This is a good place to be for that!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am thinking I should put someone on ignore. I haven't yet. That's right folks! Nobody is on ignore. Yet. I am so tempted!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am absolutely NOT picking on only the Jehovah's Witnesses. There was a man in black in Portland today heralding the word of God. I asked him what is he doing. I told him the Bible is the written word, not the living Word and there are mistakes in it. Preaching the word with mistakes in it makes the person who rejects it right, not wrong.