• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I am questioning my education choices thus far.

Not that I regret taking the major that I did, but I am questioning if I want to keep pursuing it post-Bachelors.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I asked my best friend this question 5 minutes ago: "could u describe me, please?"
she said: all right
, she said about me:
----"I know what you are not. You are not ugly, but certainly not that beautiful. You are not tough, but not refined either. You are not a woman, but nobody can say you're a male, either."
and I: well...it's evident...you can tell I am a male
- No, honey. You can't tell. You definitely can't

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I asked my best friend this question 5 minutes ago: "could u describe me, please?"
she said: all right
, she said about me:
----"I know what you are not. You are not ugly, but certainly not that beautiful. You are not tough, but not refined either. You are not a woman, but nobody can say you're a male, either."
and I: well...it's evident...you can tell I am a male
- No, honey. You can't tell. You definitely can't
Can you fix a car, a chair, a switch, do you mulch, do you not cook, do you never look at yourself sideways?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am going to cook tomato sauce in the crock pot. It is a good way to do it so it won't burn in case you have an air head like me.

The pot is an old one. It belonged to my aunt, now deceased. I think my uncle died before she did. They had no children but uncle Phil has a niece and she said she would like to own something but she didn't call it a crock pot so I really said "I don't think I have that". I hope she is not reading this because I DO have it. I think it will last forever. It lost one foot so now it's crooked.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I did not lie. I really was not able to visualize what she was describing. I still am not 100% sure she meant it. When it occured to me she might have been describing the crock pot, it was later and seemed a lot of trouble to get it to her as she lives many states over and we do not keep in contact. Also, I suppose I had as much right to it as she thought she had. I might have given it to her when I had the chance. But everyone knows it is not a rare item and not too expensive either. I found another one just like it at a yard sale. Now I have two. Which is good because my first one has a cracked top. The top is plastic and eventually it will be in two pieces. The insert is stonewear and removable for washing which is why it was desirable to her and to me I think.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I am going to a job interview today at the Uni's library. And I really hope I get it because it's one of the highest paying hourly positions I'll be able to get around here. And working around my school schedule is a given.

Watashi wa watashi da.