• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I'm caught in a box. It's at Evergreen Cemetery, 5 stones inside the west gate, 11 to your left then 14 on the right. Help please. Losing oxygen and possibly my mind.

Now THERE'S a thought to consider!

I have.

We cannot get out of our flesh whenever we please.
No control point.

What makes anyone think we can escape when we die?

I did not put myself in this parcel of flesh.
and you are not your own handiwork.

I see no assuredness that we do stand when the body fails.

So eternal darkness is physically real.
No form of light follows anyone into the grave.

It might be difficult to say...I AM...from that position.

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm not half as good at debating than I think I am. BIG SIGH

Than I think I am? Is that wrong? It is English. I do not know if it is proper English. See. I don't have my doctorate yet. I am talking. I am making sense to myself I am. Haha I am sorry I wasted your five and a half seconds.

I'll tell you a story. On another forum I got blasted for saying I too much. He was right. Wasn't he?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Such a long thread.

Did anyone say?.....I think, therefore I am.

HAHA! My brain heard you might say "did anyone say.....[anything?]" before I finished reading.

I think no one said that till now. It might become famous. You never know!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am anticipating losing my hallowed status. If none of my posts get pulled I need only 60 more posts to see my next status. I'm so excited!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am feeling glad someone posted on my thread but sad that he doesn't feel good today. I am sorry. I hape you will feel better.

I am feeling pessimistic because no Christian will talk about if Jesus really said what they say he said. If he didn't say what they say he said then it shows they will follow anyone.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I'm trying to get rid of the depression. I guess I'll go have a shower and offer the late after noon prayer. It's about time.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I heard a shower gives off ions that are good for you to make a person happy. Forests and the ocean also give them off. A walk through green trees might make some depression go away. Also I heard writing down what is bothering you can help your mind to focus on what is not bothering you.