• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Imagine my surprise when I found myself and I wasn't even looking!

No big deal? No sa! It is a lot of work to make your way to Goggle page one and I didn't do anything to get there. It's magic!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
OK So about Google. I am not famous after all. I says "son (but I didn't call him that. I called him by his name) come here. Look! I am on page one. And he said it's only on which pronoun? I should go back to college for somehting I forget what it is It's only on your computer, meaning mine. I checked his computer and he is right. So I learned every one has a custom list. Which is cool too.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am impressed with the skill of renaming links. I want to know how to do that if it's not too hard.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I might google it. "why won't Jesus teach us himself" to see maybe why the superfine apostles think so.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am being considerate to your feelings and complain so I answer with this post :)

You are the sweetest person. :flower2:

I am conplaining. Ought I not to complain? I have lost count of the many questions I have that are being ignored by a certain religious group.

The question that finally made me to complain is if thier Lord really was resurrected why do they believe he can't teach each person himself?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am watching for the return of the she cub and at the same time watching out for her mother. I am aware the most dangerous animal is the one looking out for her offspring. It's true. You know.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I feel myself thinking......it is early, I don't know what it is saying. Hmmmmmm. Huh. I think it is somethinhg to do with not listening and laughter. Nothing. It probably wasn't important.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am asking for answers from the people who say God has appointed them to teach all the people the only way to everlasting life and they won't answer me!

If they do not know what The Word says about things HOW is World ready to be judged?....and they say it is coming very soon.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Soon in as it was suppose to have already happened. When would you like that done sir? Yesterday! OK.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am asking them for understanding of the seemingly contraditory teachings.

Why does Jehovah God say we should not trust in men but Jehovah does?
Why does the Bible say there is just one Lord but the one lord has assigned another one?
Why did Jesus say he would send a helper and the helper does not show up for two thousand years and surprise of surprises! it is just more men's rule?
How can Jehovah God and Jesus Christ be excused for all tribulation caused by the "making" of disciples for Jesus?
Why do the Jehovah's Witnesses teach power is in the multitude of them when the Bible clearly teaches righteousness is power, not numbers.
Why do many Jehovah's Witnesses ignore the clear command of the faithful slave to stay away from internet chat?
How is it reasonable to believe that a watchtower that is set up to warn of possible attack on the city needs defending? Isn't it the city that needs defending? That is what a watchtower is for.
Why has the Bible and Tract Society ignored the warning at Ecclesiastes 12:12? Ecclesiastes 12:12 Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them. Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body.
Why has the Watchtower Society changed "search out those who are deserving" to make them deserving?
Why have the Jehovah's Witnesses changed to love Jesus means to love The Father into to love the organization is to love the father?
The Bible does warn about associating with certain people. But the people who are described are criminal. Why has the Watchtower incuded in the people to avoid anyone who has a strong difference of opinion?