• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I attained nirvana

Hello,

I'm seeking an appropriate place to share and discuss this. I'm also seeking a person or people who will understand when I describe what happened because there are no descriptions I can find or other people that have to confirm what I already know. I am unsure in this day and age what to do next. So I am mostly doing nothing different.

There is one true world religion. It is all of their truths. They make one beautiful system that is in harmony when looked at from the correct perspective with discernment. I can see and teach it quite clearly. It is unfortunate much division and strife are between the people who practice them. All is one.

Thank you.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Hello,

I'm seeking an appropriate place to share and discuss this. I'm also seeking a person or people who will understand when I describe what happened because there are no descriptions I can find or other people that have to confirm what I already know. I am unsure in this day and age what to do next. So I am mostly doing nothing different.

There is one true world religion. It is all of their truths. They make one beautiful system that is in harmony when looked at from the correct perspective with discernment. I can see and teach it quite clearly. It is unfortunate much division and strife are between the people who practice them. All is one.

Thank you.

Greeting Earthling. Welcome to RF.
Ask away, ask away... (be advised though, I no longer refer to states of consciousness as Nirvana or Enlightenment... It's ... so ... Old school.) :beach:

Edit: There is virtually nothing you could describe that would make my head spin around... so, have at 'er.
The "what now" question is a great one... *Runs Ponder.bat*

Knight of Albion

Hello,

Thank you.

Welcome to the forum, dear Leilaniana. :flower2:

I agree with what you say. The world's faiths are like the branches of a tree and Love is the trunk.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
Namaste, Leilaniana-ji:

I am unsure in this day and age what to do next. So I am mostly doing nothing different.

That doesn't sound like Nirvāṇa, my dear...

There is one true world religion. It is all of their truths. They make one beautiful system that is in harmony when looked at from the correct perspective with discernment.

New Age?

M.V.

ps - Welcome to RF!!

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hello,

Thank you.
I look forward to your description. I think you'll find many hear who understand and can talk to. Welcome.

Someone did ask me to teach.

I choose the term Nirvana because it seems the experiences I've had after the event have guided me more to Buddhism. My past lives being revealed and things of that nature. I told my mother I was baptized by fire because her only reference is Christianity. talked to my kundalini yoga friend first because I was sure it was a crown chakra awakening or event. And have explained to some young kids that the path will lead you to produce DMT through meditation and you can't get busted for it.

I have no clue how to operate on a forum board so please bear with me.

Yes I am unsure about many things. Who can be sure of the future? I am often doubtful and as often surprised. Doubt is a form of self regulation and can bring about confidence.

Each individual path is a process that evolves changes and grows. Once you arrive a the destination does not mean the journey is over. It often means your travels have just started.

Yes we are in a new age. I am not sure of the question here. Many things are changing and shifting rapidly. Energy and consciousness are being pulled and focused in beautiful ways. This age is quite dynamic and multidimensional to say the least. All faiths philosophies and schools of thought have a place in one system that is complete together. they are in conflict because they are apart. It is the flower of life the wheel and the lotus. all pieces make one thing. One world religion. a religion from all over the world for a global community.

I'm sure many people would love to hear a description but until I have met with a master or guru that I am comfortable with I am not doing that because there are ways I am unfamiliar with being one who is self taught. there is a name for that in buddhism but I cant remember it of the top of my head. I can say there was a sound that the ears could not produce and a feeling like electricity but that is the tip of the iceberg. there is a process of increase in frequency and purity of thought leading to it and specific things that ended it and happened afterwards.

The whole thing is a little unsettling and there isn't anyone I have to talk to about it that seems to know what it is. I can't stop people from being cruel. Not that it hurts me from them being that way to me. It hurts me to feel their pain. Not being able to shut off empathy is very hard to deal with daily.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm sure many people would love to hear a description but until I have met with a master or guru that I am comfortable with I am not doing that because there are ways I am unfamiliar with being one who is self taught.
Fair enough. It may help to know that quite a few here, myself included, have had enlightenment experiences; nirvana, satori, casual emptiness, Godhead, savikalpa samadhi, nirvikalpa samadhi, sahaja samadhi, the nondual, etc. I don't mind discussing my experiences of this, as it's quite familiar to me and a part of me at this point of life. I think you may glean a lot from discussions with others here with whom mysticism is a way of life. It's amazing the Internet can bring together people like this in this way. Quite the day and age this is. :)