• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I believe Satan has brain washed most Christians/people.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Most Christians believe one who sins by not living God’s Word will go to heaven anyway.

Jesus told us who would go to Heaven with him, and it is not those who sin.

(Matthew 7:21) “It is not those who say to me, ‘Lord, Lord’, who will enter the kingdom of Heaven but the person who does the will of My Father in Heaven. When the day comes many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, cast out demons in your name, work many miracles in your name?’ Then I shall tell them to their faces: I have never known you; away from me, you evil men!”

I believe the people who fostered the Reformation, brought a teaching from Satan, and made people believe it was from God.

Those people made people believe that it took God almost sixteen hundred years to bring people the true Gospel.

I believe the Reformers were led by Satan to misunderstand Paul’s writings.

Paul clearly states that one who sins will not enter the kingdom of God.

(1 Corinthians 6:9-19) “You know perfectly well that people who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God: people of immoral lives, idolaters, adulterers, catamites, sodomites, thieves, usurers, drunkards, slanders and swindlers will never inherit the kingdom of God.”

Some of the Reformers discounted the above scripture as if they are speaking to others, not those who believe what the Reformers said.

Yes I believe those people were brain washed by the devil.

How do we know that you yourself haven't been brainwashed by Satan, as well as your version of Christianity a corruption by Satan? After all, your take appears to be no less arbitrary, irrational, unsubstantiated, or inconsistent than theirs.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I believe the people who fostered the Reformation, brought a teaching from Satan, and made people believe it was from God.

Those people made people believe that it took God almost sixteen hundred years to bring people the true Gospel.
The history of the church is such that it appears we may never recover from all of the infighting that existed almost from its founding, so there is not any need to presuppose a supernatural bogeyman is responsible for the disaster that was the Reformation. There is also no reason to presume that the Reformers were any worse than the RC. Both were more like two sides of a coin. The infighting is still going on in each with little sign of stopping. "Where" one might ask "are Jesus disciples?"

since you disregard all my advice and do not accept my rebuke, I in turn will laugh when disaster strikes you; I will mock when calamity overtakes you—when calamity overtakes you like a storm, when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind, when distress and trouble overwhelm you. “Then they will call to me but I will not answer; they will look for me but will not find me, Proverbs 1:25-28

Johnlove

How do we know that you yourself haven't been brainwashed by Satan, as well as your version of Christianity a corruption by Satan? After all, your take appears to be no less arbitrary, irrational, unsubstantiated, or inconsistent than theirs.
You can’t know that unless God tells you. One can only know the truth if he or she allows God to teach them.

One will know it is God who is doing the teaching by the fruit that is produced.

God teaches one to obey his commandments, and that includes not sinning. That is good fruit.

(1 John 2:6) “But if anyone obeys his word, God’s love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did”

Sinning is rotten fruit, and a sinner knows his or her teacher is of the devil.

(1 John 3:8) “Whoever lives sinfully belongs to the devil, since the devil has been a sinner from the beginning. This was the purpose of the appearing of the Son of God, to undo the work of the devil.”

Awoon

Most Christians believe one who sins by not living God’s Word will go to heaven anyway.

Jesus told us who would go to Heaven with him, and it is not those who sin.

(Matthew 7:21) “It is not those who say to me, ‘Lord, Lord’, who will enter the kingdom of Heaven but the person who does the will of My Father in Heaven. When the day comes many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, cast out demons in your name, work many miracles in your name?’ Then I shall tell them to their faces: I have never known you; away from me, you evil men!”

I believe the Reformers were led by Satan to misunderstand Paul’s writings.

Paul clearly states that one who sins will not enter the kingdom of God.

(1 Corinthians 6:9-19) “You know perfectly well that people who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God: people of immoral lives, idolaters, adulterers, catamites, sodomites, thieves, usurers, drunkards, slanders and swindlers will never inherit the kingdom of God.”

Some of the Reformers discounted the above scripture as if they are speaking to others, not those who believe what the Reformers said.

Yes I believe those people were brain washed by the devil.

You have to be brainwashed to believe in a devil.

Awoon

You can’t know that unless God tells you. One can only know the truth if he or she allows God to teach them.

One will know it is God who is doing the teaching by the fruit that is produced.

God teaches one to obey his commandments, and that includes not sinning. That is good fruit.

(1 John 2:6) “But if anyone obeys his word, God’s love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did”

Sinning is rotten fruit, and a sinner knows his or her teacher is of the devil.

(1 John 3:8) “Whoever lives sinfully belongs to the devil, since the devil has been a sinner from the beginning. This was the purpose of the appearing of the Son of God, to undo the work of the devil.”

"Sinners" and Sinning is what Christianity profits off of.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
In my faith, Yeshua says "Do not condemn others and G-d will not condemn you" (paraphrased by ChristineES). Here a verse that support this:

Luke 6:37 "Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

Paul pretty much said the same thing to the Romans:

Romans 2:1 Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same thing

Johnlove

"Say you" what? Are you trying to have a coherent discussion here or are we all suppose to toss out arbitrary snippets just to see where it takes us?

If the latter, I'll see your "say you" and raise you a "chicken wings".
Fine you go play your game with someone else.