• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I believe UFO and Aliens are real.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
How many times does it need explaining to you, if you want believe dogs are at the same evolutionary stage as humans, go ahead, it's fine by me..
And it is not a matter of belief. It is a matter of knowledge. But you do not know. For you it would be just a belief..

Why not try to learn instead of making yourself look even more ignorant? And do not get angry when your ignorance about a subject is made obvious by you. We are all ignorant in certain areas. Evolution is an area where you do not know what you are talking about.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
How would you demonstrate to a dog mathematics, or that "mathematics" even exists?, Similarly it is beyond the present evolutionary mental capacity of an unenlightened human to realize 'pure awareness, the only difference is that the unenlightened human actually has the potential to realize pure awareness if they were to make it their life's goal, whereas in the case of a dog, the potential for mathematical expertise is not there due to its present relatively limited state of evolution.
That has nothing to do with being more or less evolved.

You are trying to put a false goal on evolution. Intelligence is not a goal of evolution so a more intelligent species is not "more evolved".

And you yourself refute your "pure awareness" claim. That you are unaware of this is extremely ironic.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
And it is not a matter of belief. It is a matter of knowledge. But you do not know. For you it would be just a belief..

Why not try to learn instead of making yourself look even more ignorant? And do not get angry when your ignorance about a subject is made obvious by you. We are all ignorant in certain areas. Evolution is an area where you do not know what you are talking about.
It is fine by me that if you believe you know that dogs are at the same evolutionary stage as humans.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
That has nothing to do with being more or less evolved.

You are trying to put a false goal on evolution. Intelligence is not a goal of evolution so a more intelligent species is not "more evolved".

And you yourself refute your "pure awareness" claim. That you are unaware of this is extremely ironic.
It is fine by me if you believe you know that the goal of evolution has naught to do with increased intelligence.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It is fine by me that if you believe you know that dogs are at the same evolutionary stage as humans.
That is a weird way to put it.

And you believe. That is because you are ignorant about evolution. I understand at least the basics of it. You have this strange belief in "more evolved". You can't even define what you mean by that much less justify your use of the term.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It is fine by me if you believe you know that the goal of evolution has naught to do with increased intelligence.
Dude! No. You just don't get it. Increased intelligence was never a goal of evolution. You would need to support this positive claim. This is why you keep making the same errors and worse yet you are making false accusations about others.

Please support your belief that intelligence is a goal of evolution.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
That is a weird way to put it.

And you believe. That is because you are ignorant about evolution. I understand at least the basics of it. You have this strange belief in "more evolved". You can't even define what you mean by that much less justify your use of the term.
So it is fine by me that you believe that the concept of "more evolved" is strange, nothing surprises me about your beliefs anymore, but it is all ok with me, just reality.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So it is fine by me that you believe that the concept of "more evolved" is strange, nothing surprises me about your beliefs anymore, but it is all ok with me, just reality.
No, once again mere belief is your flaw. If you hold a hammer at arms length, no tricky exceptions, do you know that it will fall or do you believe that it will fall. I hope that you know. I know from your posts that you do not understand evolution very well. You use really poor claims that imply a goal to evolution. And when you are requested to support your claims you run away.

You should learn the difference between knowing and believing.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Dude! No. You just don't get it. Increased intelligence was never a goal of evolution. You would need to support this positive claim. This is why you keep making the same errors and worse yet you are making false accusations about others.

Please support your belief that intelligence is a goal of evolution.
Fine, if you believe you know that the goal of evolution has naught to do with increased intelligence, that is just the reality of it, I have no complaints, just acceptance. Please just accept my acceptance of your position, what's so difficult in accepting reality as it is. I accept your beliefs as sincere ones.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Fine, if you believe you know that the goal of evolution has naught to do with increased intelligence, that is just the reality of it, I have no complaints, just acceptance. Please just accept my acceptance of your position, what's so difficult in accepting reality as it is. I accept your beliefs as sincere ones.
Please prove that evolution has that sort of goal.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
No, once again mere belief is your flaw. If you hold a hammer at arms length, no tricky exceptions, do you know that it will fall or do you believe that it will fall. I hope that you know. I know from your posts that you do not understand evolution very well. You use really poor claims that imply a goal to evolution. And when you are requested to support your claims you run away.

You should learn the difference between knowing and believing.
You know what you know, and don't know what you don't know, that's the rub, there is more that you don't know that you don't know, than that you know that you know. And that's fine by me that you believe you know that the concept of "more evolved" is strange,

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Please prove that evolution has that sort of goal.
It is your belief that evolution has naught to do with increased intelligence, not mine, and I am fine with your belief. If you think you can prove it, that's fine, if you think you can't prove it, that's also fine.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It is your belief that evolution has naught to do with increased intelligence, not mine, and I am fine with your belief. If you think you can prove it, that's fine, if you think you can't prove it, that's also fine.
Wow! How many times do you have to be corrected before you learn your mistake?