• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I can prove God in 10 words..

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Wow...

Assuming everyone here believes that, what makes you think it is the Abrahamic God that produced life and not my Deities?

their's nothing vague about it.. it is scientifically impossible for any mixture of elements to create a single breath of life, their is no element for the human soul

KatNotKathy

If you, Natu, created the universe, then why are you weak again electric, ice, dark, ghost and rock type based attacks? :rolleyes:

Natu is just one of many disguises, as were both Arceus and Mew, hence the confusion.

BEHOLD THE TRUE FACE OF GOD

2hhzsj5.gif

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
their's nothing vague about it.. it is scientifically impossible for any mixture of elements to create a single breath of life, their is no element for the human soul
Okay take a deep breath. Relax. Now please tell me how humans were able to produce living sheep from extracted DNA.

KatNotKathy

Okay take a deep breath. Relax. Now please tell me how humans were able to produce living sheep from extracted DNA.

Eh, using material from one living being to make another really isn't the best example here. A bit more direct is the fact that we have created amino acids, the building blocks of proteins, from inorganic materials. The best part: it was done by imitating the environment of earth back during the dawn of life.

dust1n

Zindīq
Eh, using material from one living being to make another really isn't the best example here. A bit more direct is the fact that we have created amino acids, the building blocks of proteins, from inorganic materials. The best part: it was done by imitating the environment of earth back during the dawn of life.

YES! I was searching for the experiment because I forgot the scientists' names. Do you know their names or a link to that the experiment?

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
You are right. I just grabbed that off the top of my head. :) Still we are learning. When we master the process of creating life do you think the beings we make will see us as Gods?

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard

Then why do we exist?

We are just a mixture of elements and compounds which themselves are a mixture of elements.

Its sad how you think your ignorance of science in a broad term is proof for God. Really, Sad.

KatNotKathy

YES! I was searching for the experiment because I forgot the scientists' names. Do you know their names or a link to that the experiment?
The Miller-Urey experiment. Miller–Urey experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are right. I just grabbed that off the top of my head. :) Still we are learning. When we master the process of creating life do you think the beings we make will see us as Gods?

Only if they know what's good for them.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
IT IS SCIENTIFICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR DEAD MATTER TO PRODUCE LIFE

Big Bang can't explain it..

And doesn't try.

Charles Darwin can't explain it..

And doesn't try.

Modern day science can't explain it..

And doesn't try.

Atheists, please explain it..

Why should they? Creation ex-nihilo (creation from nothing) violates the law of energy: it can neither be created nor destroyed; it can only change forms. Therefore the very idea goes against modern science.

Besides, none of that proves God. Let's assume for a moment that those three things actually were true: it simply means that they can't explain creation ex-nihilo. That doesn't mean at all that something else does.

Tiapan

Grumpy Old Man
IT IS SCIENTIFICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR DEAD MATTER TO PRODUCE LIFE

Big Bang can't explain it..
Charles Darwin can't explain it..
Modern day science can't explain it..

Atheists, please explain it..

Type "abiogenesis" in google and be inspired

Cheers

KatNotKathy

Thank you.. If that doesn't make you believe in evolution over creationism, nothing will!

Not evolution, but abiogenesis. Always be sure to note the distinction, because it's a common creationist fallacy to claim that Darwin's theory didn't explain the beginning of life and is therefore invalid.