• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

i think jesus was confused...or maybe luke and john were

waitasec

Veteran Member
The doctrine/"teachings" of skepticism/doubt does lead to very questionable beliefs.

good, as it should...
so what's your point?
are you saying skepticism about skepticism leads to very questionable beliefs?

:biglaugh:

sometimes, i think those who question those who question beliefs are too lazy to figure things out for their self as they would rather be told what to believe...

Last edited:

sincerly

Thank you for clearing that up. I do too or at least my stance is so. I just want to know you're not the kind of guy who spitting up bible verses just to show off that he has read the bible and eventually propose the idea of atheism or other religion.

Hi Melki, I assure you I believe the Everlasting Gospel and use the Scriptures to show /verify the Truth of/by those Scriptures inspired by the Holy spirit.

Keep the Faith.

sincerly

Originally Posted by sincerly
The doctrine/"teachings" of skepticism/doubt does lead to very questionable beliefs.

good, as it should...
so what's your point?
are you saying skepticism about skepticism leads to very questionable beliefs?

:biglaugh:

sometimes, i think those who question those who question beliefs are too lazy to figure things out for their self as they would rather be told what to believe...

You just made my point---Your little icon just proved your skeptical belief concerning this thread. No facts, just "i think".

waitasec

Veteran Member

You just made my point---Your little icon just proved your skeptical belief concerning this thread. No facts, just "i think".

a concept you apparently are having a problem with...as you :foot:

good good good

Melki

Hi Melki, I assure you I believe the Everlasting Gospel and use the Scriptures to show /verify the Truth of/by those Scriptures inspired by the Holy spirit.

Keep the Faith.

THen man, I gotta admire your discipline. The armor of God I need that, I need that.

sincerly

sincerly said:

sincerly said:

a concept you apparently are having a problem with...as you :foot:

good good good

The skepticism shown in your posts and the lack of facts to back up your doubts---the "I think"---only shows with this icon that you enjoy shoe leather.

Last edited:

sincerly

the armor of god is also called...pride.

Melki was speaking of the armor of the Creator GOD---Eph.6:11, "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."

Waitasec, it is the "god of this world" which was cast out of heaven for his pride.
He has but little time left along with his deceived skeptical/doubting believers.

waitasec

Veteran Member
The skepticism shown in your posts and the lack of facts to back up your doubts---the "I think"---only shows with this icon that you enjoy shoe leather.
fact!!!
:foot:
do you know what the definition of fact is

psst, here's a clue...it has nothing to do with opinion, just like traveling to another state has nothing to do with having a passport

waitasec

Veteran Member
Melki was speaking of the armor of the Creator GOD---Eph.6:11, "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."

Waitasec, it is the "god of this world" which was cast out of heaven for his pride.
He has but little time left along with his deceived skeptical/doubting believers.

seems to me that these different interpretations of your god has made a mess of this world

sincerly

fact!!!
:foot:
do you know what the definition of fact is

psst, here's a clue...it has nothing to do with opinion, just like traveling to another state has nothing to do with having a passport

I see you still crave shoe leather.
"I think" is an opinion and when one defends a false opinion as truth, it no longer is a Fact, but erroneous beliefs as you have posted.

Nor does living in the "Bible Belt" require one to have a passport.

sincerly

seems to me that these different interpretations of your god has made a mess of this world

It is apparent(not seems) to me from your reply thatyou do not know the difference between the devil and The Creator GOD of ALL THINGS.
If you think the world is a mess now, the prophecies predict total destruction.

waitasec

Veteran Member
right, so what gives you any idea that your opinion is more valid.

instead of saying i know, it's better to say i think...why can you not apply that to your mere opinion?

sincerly

right, so what gives you any idea that your opinion is more valid.

instead of saying i know, it's better to say i think...why can you not apply that to your mere opinion?

Waitasec, I have given the scriptural account---Not just my opinion as you have in your posts.

So far, in my posts, I haven't stated just my "opinions"---when that occurs, I'll be happy to state---"IMO".

waitasec

Veteran Member
Waitasec, I have given the scriptural account---Not just my opinion as you have in your posts.

So far, in my posts, I haven't stated just my "opinions"---when that occurs, I'll be happy to state---"IMO".

so your opinion is right because the bible says your right :facepalm:
circular logic

good luck with that

sincerly

so your opinion is right because the bible says your right :facepalm:
circular logic

good luck with that

NO luck; just the truth of the Scriptures. The Inspired truth given by the Holy spirit trumps any opinion/assupptions made by man. Just the "straight truth".