• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I thought Islam was smart. What were they thinking?

Zhakir

Peace&Tolerance
If you believe that God is our creator then He creates our natures.
Why then would he create a Gay nature and soul if these were not to be followed....

You now know that islam doesn't believe in this idea.God doesn't create people with bad nature,but shows people the way of good and evil.

Greatest I am

Who said no female soul will have male virgins?

Does the Quran indicate that they do? How many? If it is to tell men what they get, it would speak to what women get as well.

And there is no such thing as 'gay soul'.

I think many Gays would not agree with you there.

What kind of soul do they have then? If normal, then why the hate?

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

You now know that islam doesn't believe in this idea.God doesn't create people with bad nature,but shows people the way of good and evil.

Afghanistan has been in the news lately because of what some people are calling rape laws.

Are the laws of the wife not being able to refuse her husband sex good laws?
If a wife wants sex, can she also demand performance from her man?

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

I know that science does not support the claim that homosexuality is genetics. So why do you say it is a God-given nature? There is nothing natural about it.

I am not homophobic, i don't hate homosexuals but i do find homosexuality abnormal. I believe there is a reason why we were created different, each creature is programmed to be fulfilling his/her gender-oriented roles.

So the Gays also are programmed for theirs. Who does the programming, your God?

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

since this is about Qur'an, can we talk about Qur'an itself? where does it say women and donkeys have the same value? i know it does not but you say so..

I do not have a Qur'anic search engine or I would look it up.

That information was given to me by a Muslim somewhere but I have forgotten where.

I am always eager to learn.
What does your Qur'an say?
You know it better than I.
Does it say that woman is equal to man or better?

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

I did find this.

(5) Narrated 'Aisha: The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away. for I disliked to face him." (Book #9, Hadith #490)

Regards
DL

.lava

Veteran Member
I did find this.

(5) Narrated 'Aisha: The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away. for I disliked to face him." (Book #9, Hadith #490)

Regards
DL

conditions you are in is important for everything. if a Muslim was in a n airplane travelling for 16 hours, he could perform salaat sitting behind someoneelse because he do not have any chance. same goes with sheperds. what could a sheperd do while he was walking in the field with all those sheeps? what about his dogs? tie them all up? God knows situations of people. so yes, when i have cahnce to perform my salaat away from animals i would. yet if i did not have chance to do that, i would still perform my salaat. because it is my duty and it has to be done.

above all, a man who thinks women and animals have the same value is very very ignorant and probably a woman hater. animals do not have spirit of God only human has it. women are human. that kind of sayings is not just an insult to women it is also insult to God cos God created us.

this kind of stuff really saddens me. very sad to see how loveless people could become. but anyways...you confuse me a little. is there anything you want to ask? if yes, please do ask.

Greatest I am

conditions you are in is important for everything. if a Muslim was in a n airplane travelling for 16 hours, he could perform salaat sitting behind someoneelse because he do not have any chance. same goes with sheperds. what could a sheperd do while he was walking in the field with all those sheeps? what about his dogs? tie them all up? God knows situations of people. so yes, when i have cahnce to perform my salaat away from animals i would. yet if i did not have chance to do that, i would still perform my salaat. because it is my duty and it has to be done.

above all, a man who thinks women and animals have the same value is very very ignorant and probably a woman hater. animals do not have spirit of God only human has it. women are human. that kind of sayings is not just an insult to women it is also insult to God cos God created us.

this kind of stuff really saddens me. very sad to see how loveless people could become. but anyways...you confuse me a little. is there anything you want to ask? if yes, please do ask.

Sure. Why, in Islam, are some souls given higher or lower status?

Male souls higher than female, female souls higher than Gay souls.
Muslim souls higher than Christian souls, etc.

Regards
DL

.lava

Veteran Member
Sure. Why, in Islam, are some souls given higher or lower status?

Male souls higher than female, female souls higher than Gay souls.
Muslim souls higher than Christian souls, etc.

Regards
DL

everyone has a degree and two people having the same degree is very difficult to find. text of Qur'an classify people with number two, i mean there are always opposites. it divides entire humanity in two as people who want to reach God and people who do not want to reach God. people who want to reach God described as people who has Taqwa which means 'owner of awe'. this is the basic classification without any gender, race or religious referrings. so if a Christian wants to reach God truly he would be higher than a Muslim who do not want to reach God. because according to Qur'an only people who want to reach God earns heaven. simply being Muslim would not make people earn heaven. or on the contrary, a Hindu who wants to reach God would earn heaven. that is the justice of God. for that matter being a women or men makes no difference at all.

Qur'an says that men have one more degree than women. because only men can be Imams. we are all obligated to perform ablution in Islam. there are a few things that ends ablution and one must go perform again. for example if one vormits that would end his ablution. ablution is a must to perform salaats. if one cuts his finger and if it bleeds that would end his ablution too. long story short, women have period. they have to spend for a few days without ablution which means they can not perform salaat for a few days. but a Imam has to be someone who leads salaats every single day. i hope i answered your questions. you can ask more, i'd be around.

Greatest I am

everyone has a degree and two people having the same degree is very difficult to find. text of Qur'an classify people with number two, i mean there are always opposites. it divides entire humanity in two as people who want to reach God and people who do not want to reach God. people who want to reach God described as people who has Taqwa which means 'owner of awe'. this is the basic classification without any gender, race or religious referrings. so if a Christian wants to reach God truly he would be higher than a Muslim who do not want to reach God. because according to Qur'an only people who want to reach God earns heaven. simply being Muslim would not make people earn heaven. or on the contrary, a Hindu who wants to reach God would earn heaven. that is the justice of God. for that matter being a women or men makes no difference at all.

Qur'an says that men have one more degree than women. because only men can be Imams. we are all obligated to perform ablution in Islam. there are a few things that ends ablution and one must go perform again. for example if one vormits that would end his ablution. ablution is a must to perform salaats. if one cuts his finger and if it bleeds that would end his ablution too. long story short, women have period. they have to spend for a few days without ablution which means they can not perform salaat for a few days. but a Imam has to be someone who leads salaats every single day. i hope i answered your questions. you can ask more, i'd be around.

So the higherarchy in heaven is,

God
Men
Gay men
Woman
Gay woman

Right?

Regards
DL

.lava

Veteran Member
So the higherarchy in heaven is,

gay?

Regards
DL

hierarchy in heaven is based on level of taqwa people have. if a woman have taqwa more than a man then she would be in higher level of heaven comparing to him. you know, as there would be women in heaven there would also be men in hell.

Greatest I am

hierarchy in heaven is based on level of taqwa people have. if a woman have taqwa more than a man then she would be in higher level of heaven comparing to him. you know, as there would be women in heaven there would also be men in hell.

What level do the, what is it, six virgins for each man, hold in this heaven?

Can a Gay man be an Iman?

If some women can be higher than men in your heaven then why can a woman not be an Iman or higher than men here?

If I die today and am a good man, where do I end up as a non Muslim?

Regards
DL

.lava

Veteran Member
What level do the, what is it, six virgins for each man, hold in this heaven?

Can a Gay man be an Iman?

If some women can be higher than men in your heaven then why can a woman not be an Iman or higher than men here?

If I die today and am a good man, where do I end up as a non Muslim?

Regards
DL

i was taught about levels of hell and heaven but never told about virgins. it is probably because people do not earn heaven because they perform salaat and fasting to get more virgins. people who earn heaven do everything for Allah alone. those i info you had from media is funny. let me say this, there would be Huris (female) and civans (male) srvants in heaven. both is untouched. you know being untouched also means being innocent, pure and clean.

gay men...according to Islam homosexuality is a sin. no doubt about that.

why women ca't be Imam...i explained this somewhere else...loks like i explained it in this thread.

only men can be Imams. we are all obligated to perform ablution in Islam. there are a few things that ends ablution and one must go perform again. for example if one vormits that would end his ablution. ablution is a must to perform salaats. if one cuts his finger and if it bleeds that would end his ablution too. long story short, women have period. they have to spend for a few days without ablution which means they can not perform salaat for a few days. but a Imam has to be someone who leads salaats every single day.

women can not be Imams because Imams are people who's given duty that has to be done everyday. each month women would not be able to have ablution and perform salaat. in heaven monthly period does not exist. it is a physical world matter. in heaven you would need to digest what you eat either. some stuff we have here is there because we are in physical reality.

i can not know what you'd end up if you die now. it depends on your last minutes. if one dies denying God, he earns hell. but an atheist who's about to die, in case he has a sudden feeling that makes him want to reach God then he would earn heaven before he dies. so yes, it really depends on what you'd become with fact of dying. don't die soon lol. if you believe in creator then make a wish to reach it and see what happens.

Greatest I am

i was taught about levels of hell and heaven but never told about virgins. it is probably because people do not earn heaven because they perform salaat and fasting to get more virgins. people who earn heaven do everything for Allah alone. those i info you had from media is funny. let me say this, there would be Huris (female) and civans (male) srvants in heaven. both is untouched. you know being untouched also means being innocent, pure and clean.

gay men...according to Islam homosexuality is a sin. no doubt about that.

why women ca't be Imam...i explained this somewhere else...loks like i explained it in this thread.

women can not be Imams because Imams are people who's given duty that has to be done everyday. each month women would not be able to have ablution and perform salaat. in heaven monthly period does not exist. it is a physical world matter. in heaven you would need to digest what you eat either. some stuff we have here is there because we are in physical reality.

i can not know what you'd end up if you die now. it depends on your last minutes. if one dies denying God, he earns hell. but an atheist who's about to die, in case he has a sudden feeling that makes him want to reach God then he would earn heaven before he dies. so yes, it really depends on what you'd become with fact of dying. don't die soon lol. if you believe in creator then make a wish to reach it and see what happens.

I did and saw that all souls were equal there.
God's light can only shine on all souls if the demographic pyramid only has two levels. God on top and the rest on the second level. There can only be two levels for this to be.

Think about it.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

"gay men...according to Islam homosexuality is a sin. no doubt about that. "

Women as well?

Why is it a sin?

Regards
DL