• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I thought Islam was smart. What were they thinking?

.lava

Veteran Member
I did and saw that all souls were equal there.
God's light can only shine on all souls if the demographic pyramid only has two levels. God on top and the rest on the second level. There can only be two levels for this to be.

Think about it.

Regards
DL

haven't been there. but many things are based on number seven. it was said there are seven levels both in hell and heaven.

.lava

Veteran Member
"gay men...according to Islam homosexuality is a sin. no doubt about that. "

Women as well?

Why is it a sin?

Regards
DL

yes women as well. women and men are created and meant for each other. it should be considered as a sickness and should be cured. if one does not want to cure that disorder, then that would be rebel to his own body which is chosen by God so it is a rebel to God. there are different kinds of gay people. some of them are really in trouble, they have genetic disorders. but still, it is one's choice to accept it or not. i know that there've been people who have romantic emotions for same gender but they looked for a cure. because they believe it is a sin. in some cases being gay starts with a thought. that kind of thoughts come from demons. so people give it try. i have known people like that. there are also people who were born with two opposite genitals in one body and there are also people who were born with no genitals at all. bizarre world. everything is a test matter. but at the end accepting being gay as being who you are is like accepting being cancer as who you really are.

Greatest I am

yes women as well. women and men are created and meant for each other. it should be considered as a sickness and should be cured. if one does not want to cure that disorder, then that would be rebel to his own body which is chosen by God so it is a rebel to God. there are different kinds of gay people. some of them are really in trouble, they have genetic disorders.

Then if true Islam should be leading the scientific research to end this disorder.

Instead the prefer to kill the poor patient. I would laugh if I did not feel such pity for your kind of thinking.

We are through here. Your false indoctrination is too deep.

Regards
DL

.lava

Veteran Member
yes women as well. women and men are created and meant for each other. it should be considered as a sickness and should be cured. if one does not want to cure that disorder, then that would be rebel to his own body which is chosen by God so it is a rebel to God. there are different kinds of gay people. some of them are really in trouble, they have genetic disorders.

Then if true Islam should be leading the scientific research to end this disorder.

Instead the prefer to kill the poor patient. I would laugh if I did not feel such pity for your kind of thinking.

We are through here. Your false indoctrination is too deep.

Regards
DL

what?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
yes women as well. women and men are created and meant for each other. it should be considered as a sickness and should be cured.
Perhaps we should be thinking of religious fanatacism as being a sickness as well. Maybe there is a cure for Islam.

if one does not want to cure that disorder, then that would be rebel to his own body which is chosen by God so it is a rebel to God. there are different kinds of gay people. some of them are really in trouble, they have genetic disorders.
Perhaps it is merely a difference in genetics and not a disorder at all. Are you truly confortable with an ideology that has bigotry built into it?

but still, it is one's choice to accept it or not. i know that there've been people who have romantic emotions for same gender but they looked for a cure.
One could surmise that that is precisely what they are already doing.

because they believe it is a sin. in some cases being gay starts with a thought. that kind of thoughts come from demons. so people give it try.
Demons exist only in YOUR head, .lava. Perhaps we can find a cure for this delusional thinking.

i have known people like that. there are also people who were born with two opposite genitals in one body and there are also people who were born with no genitals at all. bizarre world. everything is a test matter. but at the end accepting being gay as being who you are is like accepting being cancer as who you really are.
Or a Muslim, for that matter, child. Do you realize how utterly disgusting your view on this matter is to many? Where is your humanity, .lava? In my view, YOUR views are the ones that are depraived here. I think your views constitute solid evidence of the negative consequences of Islam on the individual. Perhaps all we need is a cure for Islam.

.lava

Veteran Member
Perhaps we should be thinking of religious fanatacism as being a sickness as well.

yes, any kind of fascism is a serious sickness.

Maybe there is a cure for Islam.

submission to God would bring healing, peace and happiness. simply saying name of Allah or reading Qur'an could heal people or a sincere prayer to ask for healing would heal someone ill over a night.

Perhaps it is merely a difference in genetics and not a disorder at all. Are you truly confortable with an ideology that has bigotry built into it?

i do not follow any ideology. bigot is bigot because he wants to control others.

One could surmise that that is precisely what they are already doing.

there are living examples.

Demons exist only in YOUR head, .lava. Perhaps we can find a cure for this delusional thinking.

demons are as real as i am. only if you say we are and entire universe is just a dream then i would agree demons are dream too.

Or a Muslim, for that matter, child. Do you realize how utterly disgusting your view on this matter is to many? Where is your humanity, .lava? In my view, YOUR views are the ones that are depraived here. I think your views constitute solid evidence of the negative consequences of Islam on the individual. Perhaps all we need is a cure for Islam.

i do not find myself disgusting as i do not find any human being disgusting.

ahh you've been looking for a evidence? unfortunately what i said two years ago was pretty much the same. perhabs all we need is to leave everyone alone on his path and wish for happiness of everyone.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
...perhabs all we need is to leave everyone alone on his path and wish for happiness of everyone.
Exactly. This is the .lava, I deeply respect. I don't know that other .lava. Let's hope it doesn't impersonate you again. :flirt:

It might be fun for us to discuss the topics of demons -- if you are up to it -- in another thread, of course.

.lava

Veteran Member
Exactly. This is the .lava, I deeply respect. I don't know that other .lava. Let's hope it doesn't impersonate you again. :flirt:

It might be fun for us to discuss the topics of demons -- if you are up to it -- in another thread, of course.

YmirGF, there is no other lava. there are things that i do not approve but that does not mean i interfere with lives of people or tell gay people they are ill. greatest i am asked a question and i tried to answer, that's all and that is what i believe. my belief rules me alone. so if i ever had gay feelings i would try to change it, if not, i would never leave solitude.