• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I would have no beef with Islam if...

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Newsflash: I can express an opinion whether someone likes that opinion or not. Moreover, I'm not explaining myself, I am an under no obligation to do so. If someone doesn't (want to) understand it, that's not my problem. I think I was pretty clear when I said "I don't condone violence but I can understand it". There is no contradiction there. I don't like veganism but I understand why people do it.

giphy.gif
No one said you couldn't express your opinion. I understand it. That's why I facepalmed. Not my fault you can't see how it comes off.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Obviously.
We all human beings of different hues and colors have to co-exist in this world in love and peace. We can enrich our experience from the experiences of other human beings of other societies and find truth for ourselves to shape our destinies. Nobody is without a purpose.
These are only my general comments not necessarily for this post, please.
Regards