• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If a gay or lesbien want to back normal?

Gay or Lesbien want to be partner to other gender .what they suppose to do ?

• Total voters

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
What's stopping him from having kids now? There are plenty of women who are happy to act as a surrogate for a gay couple, not to mention the millions of children who've been abandoned in orphanages who would love to have a home & parents who loved them regardless of their parents' sex lives or gender.

I don't expand "my suggest" to whole the world

everyone had it's case in issue of kids .

He ask about my opinion , i anwsered him .

btw don't you notice that i said "you may had kids " .

gay couple never had kids belong to them "offspring" , except by adopt kids belong to heresexual .

"NO offspring" apparently this is the main default in this rare relation .

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member

gay couple never had kids belong to them "offspring" , except by adopt kids belong to heresexual .

..erm, could someone translate this for me?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
..erm, could someone translate this for me?
ok let me rexeplain :

I answsered to Columbus " you may had kids " ,

the default of homosexuals they could not had kids belong to them "offspring" , except if they adopt kids .

i mean:
in homosex relation had no kids
in heresexual relation could had kids .

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I actually have a question here regarding that, and if it comes off as offensive or insulting I apologize;

Let's say you're a Transwoman(if you're a Transman I apologize, but for the purpose of the question either works), and you want to be a man...does that make you homosexual because you were born physically male?

Again, I am very sorry if this is insulting.

It depends on how you wish to define the person's sex identity. If you're only look at it from the aspect of genetic sex or birth sex or if the person still has their original genitalia, it would be homosexual by that criteria. But if you're looking at it from the perspective of how the person identifies, lives their lives and their medical transition, then it's heterosexual. It is accurate to judge the sexual orientation by how the person identifies. So a trans woman is a woman and a trans man is a man. (I'm a trans man, by the way.)

The former way of looking at it is inaccurate because it doesn't take into account the person's perception of self and the huge changes that medical transition causes. Biological sex is much more than just chromosomes or what you have in your pants. It's also brain structure and much of it is hormones.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
It depends on how you wish to define the person's sex identity. If you're only look at it from the aspect of genetic sex or birth sex or if the person still has their original genitalia, it would be homosexual by that criteria. But if you're looking at it from the perspective of how the person identifies, lives their lives and their medical transition, then it's heterosexual. It is accurate to judge the sexual orientation by how the person identifies. So a trans woman is a woman and a trans man is a man. (I'm a trans man, by the way.)

The former way of looking at it is inaccurate because it doesn't take into account the person's perception of self and the huge changes that medical transition causes. Biological sex is much more than just chromosomes or what you have in your pants. It's also brain structure and much of it is hormones.
Fair enough, I was just curious as to how it was seen. I simply didn't know. I am sorry if I insulted you.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
as resume to what i understand here : gays are male but attractive to men INSTEAD of women !!!. this phenomen is increasing in the West , and classify as normal , inspite it's rare

It is not rare. Many heterosexuals are honestly clueless as to how many people anywhere in the world are homosexual. I had a heterosexual neighbor asked me one day--very generous--what is it like to be attracted to women? She asked personal questions that I didn't mind answering; but, she didn't insult me and say those feelings are not natural (which she is Christian felt it was), that they are rare (meaning, we are some endangered species or something), or tell me I need a cure as if somehow my attraction will cause me to have some type of life threatening disease.

It is very insulting to say you can be cured of something you didn't know you had until you find people who disagree with who you are and try to cure you.

The videos, I never believed people can be ex-gay. You can stop having intimacy with same-gender individuals...you can marry someone of the opposite gender.. lead good life, children, and all...that does not change the fact that person is gay..and nothing can change that.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

Godobeyer, if I may (and please, Columbus, forgive my intruding and by all means correct me as you see fit):

As Thorbjorn told us a while ago (and as I learned in part personally as well) there is no real obstacle to homosexuals, bisexuals or transexuals having children. It just isn't very likely to happen without deliberate intent.

LGBT people willing to have children by choose adoption, artificial insemination, volunteer gestants, or even simply decide that their lack of affinity for hetero sex in and of itself is not good enough a reason not to have children deliberately. Several of those ways may be combined, and there may be others as well.

A LGBT parent no more needs to like hetero sex to become a parent than a hetero woman has to like the pain of delivery to become a mother.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

Oh, and about this specifically, I don't think so.

First, it is not really a rare kind of relationship at all. Homosexual couples are pretty much everywhere and have probably always been, albeit often feeling a need to hide their existence to have a measure of peace.

Second, nearly all of them who truly want chlidren do end up having them, even if it may be difficult (out of social rejection alone) for them to have as much access to their own children as they would like to. That does not make them any less LGBT, either.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Oh, and about this specifically, I don't think so.

First, it is not really a rare kind of relationship at all. Homosexual couples are pretty much everywhere and have probably always been, albeit often feeling a need to hide their existence to have a measure of peace.

Second, nearly all of them who truly want chlidren do end up having them, even if it may be difficult (out of social rejection alone) for them to have as much access to their own children as they would like to. That does not make them any less LGBT, either.

I disagree

the static tells :
homosexual couples are rare if they compared to straight couple (male/female) .

so their marriage is rare too .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Godobeyer, if I may (and please, Columbus, forgive my intruding and by all means correct me as you see fit):

As Thorbjorn told us a while ago (and as I learned in part personally as well) there is no real obstacle to homosexuals, bisexuals or transexuals having children. It just isn't very likely to happen without deliberate intent.

LGBT people willing to have children by choose adoption, artificial insemination, volunteer gestants, or even simply decide that their lack of affinity for hetero sex in and of itself is not good enough a reason not to have children deliberately. Several of those ways may be combined, and there may be others as well.

A LGBT parent no more needs to like hetero sex to become a parent than a hetero woman has to like the pain of delivery to become a mother.
without adoption kids that would impossible .

kids is result of straight couple "hererosex" relation ,between man and woman .

are you kiding me ?

homosexual having childern how ?how two males get pregnant relation and have kids ? , or how two lesbiens get pregnant relation and have kids ?!!!

without cheating , the homosexual is end of offspring of someone .

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I disagree

the static tells :
homosexual couples are rare if they compared to straight couple (male/female) .

so their marriage is rare too .

Let's leave aside the numbers for a while. I want to remind you that personal pursuit of happiness is a very basic need, and being part of a minority is not a very good help in accepting any frustrations that one might find on that regard.

I have known a fair number of lesbians. I figure about half of them either has children already or told me about very specific plans for birthing them. Men, of course, can very easily have children without actually engaging in heterosexual coupling these days. And that is without considering what might well be the best of all ways of having children: adoption.

So I must insist, it is not like homosexuality is much of an obstacle for having children.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
without adoption kids that would impossible .

Uh, no. Something of a chore, perhaps, but hardly impossible.

kids is result of straight couple "hererosex" relation ,between man and woman .

Or of artificial insemination, which is a very widespread technique these days.

Also, just because someone might not find hetero sex pleasant it does not follow that he or she won't find it worth the trouble in order to have children.

are you kiding me ?

Not at all. Thorbjorn, who is in a better situation to speak of the matter than me, told you fairly similar things, as well. While he was humorous, I fully believe he meant it as well.

homosexual having childern how ?how two males get pregnant relation and have kids ? , or how two lesbiens get pregnant relation and have kids ?!!!

By using a donor of some kind, or by having been in a hetero relationship previously before fully accepting themselves.

without cheating , the homosexual is end of offspring of someone .

Cheating can only happen when one betrays the confidence of another. That is not at all necessary for homosexuals to have children, except perhaps in very specific and rare circunstances.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Let's leave aside the numbers for a while. I want to remind you that personal pursuit of happiness is a very basic need, and being part of a minority is not a very good help in accepting any frustrations that one might find on that regard.

I have known a fair number of lesbians. I figure about half of them either has children already or told me about very specific plans for birthing them. Men, of course, can very easily have children without actually engaging in heterosexual coupling these days. And that is without considering what might well be the best of all ways of having children: adoption.

So I must insist, it is not like homosexuality is much of an obstacle for having children.
Numbers are not wrong to leave them .

homosexual relation is very rare in humanity . it's very knowing .

edited type errors
if you swim in lake , you thought that you are in sea , but accuatly it's not sea , and lake is not bigger than ocean .

I told you without breaking the rules of homosexual , making other relation with oppose gender there is no kids . or of course adoption kids

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Numbers are not wrong to leave them .

homosexual relation is very rare in humanity . it's very knowing .

How rare exactly do you think they are? I figure about 2% of all people, perhaps more, are either homosexuals or bisexuals.

Current knowledge suggests that this varies little from one culture to another, although the degree of acceptance and open admission does vary a lot.

I'm not sure what you meant by "knowing". Could you try to put it in other words?

if you swim in lack , you feel that you are in sea , but accuatly it's not lack is not bigger than ocean .

You mean "lake", right? Sure, an ocean is impressively bigger than a lake.

However, one's affective and sexual happiness can't be attained by looking at multitudes. We must like it on our own.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
How rare exactly do you think they are? I figure about 2% of all people, perhaps more, are either homosexuals or bisexuals.

Current knowledge suggests that this varies little from one culture to another, although the degree of acceptance and open admission does vary a lot.

I'm not sure what you meant by "knowing". Could you try to put it in other words?
I not sure about persontage , but it's seems less than 2%

You mean "lake", right? Sure, an ocean is impressively bigger than a lake.

However, one's affective and sexual happiness can't be attained by looking at multitudes. We must like it on our own.
sexual happiness is could found by someone else in rape or cheating or animals ....etc

so anyone could justification his sexual happiness .which could be taken as wrong and rare relation by most of people ?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I not sure about persontage , but it's seems less than 2%

I am sure it does seem to be less than 2%. Our grandparents here in the Americas were sure of that as well.

I am even more certain that most homosexuals and bisexuals in Muslim countries spend a great amount of effort to attempt to hide or deny (even to themselves) that they are, in fact, homosexuals (or bisexuals as the case may be).

Social disapproval is a powerful force. And in this situation it is not a helpful one.

sexual happiness is could found by someone else in rape or cheating or animals ....etc

Those are on an entirely different level of ethical justification when compared to homosexual sex between two consenting adults.

so anyone could justification his sexual happiness .which could be taken as wrong and rare relation by most of people ?

People should be allowed to simply go after what is natural for them to pursue unless a reason to stop them is provided, though.

Homosexual couples should not need any more justification to be together than "we want to be together".