• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Evolution Were True

Bishadi

Why do primitive forms of life not evolve into higher forms of life constantly through-out history?
they do.

Every human you know started as a single sperm and single egg, that combine into ONE cell. Then the ONE cell gives up a 'rib' to make the second cell.

And practically the whole evolution of man, reveals itself through the embry stage of development.

You can even see the tail, appear and then be absorbed

human embryo - Google Image Search

Multi-dimensional Human Embryo, Atlas

But many do not comprehend this reality.

Anyone can observe this with today's sciences, but admitting it at face value and acknowledging what is actually being viewed is tough for many to just admit.

fact is, if everyone spent as much time pursuing the truth as they spent arguing; the complete understanding would already be done.

but many care more for being accepted than representing what is true.

:shrug:

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
I guess I need it some more. Would you explain it again please?

Well, let's see. Abiogenesis addresses the origin of life. Evolution is about diversity of species. Abiogenesis seeks to learn how life first originated; evolution why it takes so many forms. Abiogenesis and evolution are two different things. Evolution != abiogenesis. Evolution, one thing; abiogenesis, another. Abiogenesis comes first, evolution comes second. EVOLUTION IS NOT ABOUT ABIOGENESIS. How'm I doing so far?

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
Well, let's see. Abiogenesis addresses the origin of life. Evolution is about diversity of species. Abiogenesis seeks to learn how life first originated; evolution why it takes so many forms. Abiogenesis and evolution are two different things. Evolution != abiogenesis. Evolution, one thing; abiogenesis, another. Abiogenesis comes first, evolution comes second. EVOLUTION IS NOT ABOUT ABIOGENESIS. How'm I doing so far?
Could you describe evolution some more?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Well yes, if you're really interested, I could describe it in detail. Are you?
Hey Autodidact....
Might I suggest that you start a thread and in said thread start at the beginning and work your way to the more complex slowly.
Then instead of having to repeat yourself in every thread that needs the information, all you needs do is link to the thread you already posted the information in.

You could even put it in the 'one-on-one debates' section with me as your "opponent" and I simply would not post in it.
That way you can keep all the nonsense out of the thread and you can add info to it as needed later on down the line.

Last edited by a moderator:

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
fantôme profane;1449943 said:
If someone were to recommend some books for you to read that could explain this topic in great detail, is there any chance you would read any of them?
No, I want Autodidac to explain it to me.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
No, I want Autodidac to explain it to me.
Truly pathetic, I wish I was surprised.

If Autodidact does decide to spend her valuable time to try to explain this concept to you, will you honestly try to understand it? Will you give as much of your time to trying to understand as she does trying to explain?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Okay then, you explain it to me. Please.
Before I even consider spending my time on such an enterprise I have to ask you again, do you intend to spend as much time and effort trying to understand the theory of evolution as someone (myself, autodidact or anyone else) will spend trying to explain it to you? Are you really honestly interesting in coming to understand this theory?

I am not a professional teacher, it is not my job to try to educate you. Nevertheless I might be willing to try if you convince me that you are also willing to try. Are you?

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
fantôme profane;1452101 said:
Before I even consider spending my time on such an enterprise I have to ask you again, do you intend to spend as much time and effort trying to understand the theory of evolution as someone (myself, autodidact or anyone else) will spend trying to explain it to you? Are you really honestly interesting in coming to understand this theory?

I am not a professional teacher, it is not my job to try to educate you. Nevertheless I might be willing to try if you convince me that you are also willing to try. Are you?
Do you have a good chili recipe then?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Do you have a good chili recipe then?
And again we return to – truly pathetic.

Here you go, don’t say I didn’t give you what you asked for.

For this recipe you are going to need a 4 quart pot. Like most competition chili recipes ingredients will be added in what is called drops. This recipe has 3 drops to it.
Brown 2 pounds of lean ground beef and drain all the grease off and add to the pot.
Now add one 14.5 ounce can of beef broth and one 8 ounce can of salt free tomato sauce.
Add 1 hot pepper (Serrano, Jalapeno) of your choice to the and bring to a boil. When the boil starts add drop 1.

Drop 1:
    • 1 Tablespoon of onion powder
    • 2 Teaspoons of garlic powder
    • 1 Tablespoon of Chili Powder
Cover the pot and reduce heat to simmer for 1 hour. Remove the pepper and crush the juice into the pot. Now its time to add Drop 2 to the pot.

Drop 2:
    • 2-1/2 Tablespoons light chili powder
    • 2 Teaspoons cumin
    • 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
    • 1/4 Teaspoon white pepper
    • 1/4 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
    • 1/2 cube beef bullion
    • 1/2 cube chicken bullion
    • 1/2 Teaspoon brown sugar
    • 1 pk Sazon Goya
Continue boiling with lid on for 30 minutes. After the 30 minutes add the last drop.

Drop 3:
    • 2 Teaspoons Mexene Chili Powder
    • 1 Teaspon cumin
    • Salt to taste
Cover it up and simmer for 15 minutes more and serve it up. This is the Best Chili Recipe that i have found so far.

ukMethodist

The first post; no what I am saying is evolution is a mechanism the basics of which is as follows...

Proto-soup amino acids evolved into prokaryotes which evolved into eukaryotes the prokaryotes are "bacteria" and some other things and the eurkaryotes evolved into everything else imaginable (practically).

From these basic supposed "facts" we can argue some things that don't make sense.

1) Prokaryotes evolved into Eukaryotes only once; never to do it again.
2) Viruses do not return into prokaryotes, prokaryotes no longer regress into viruses, and free amino acids no longer evolve into prokaryotes and viruses.

This leads me to the other post to which I simply say... Why not? What has changed that a bacterium no longer regresses into a virophage? What happened that Bacterium no longer combine to form new Eukaryotic cells? And why can we not FORCE this to happen?

Because the whole system works on survival. One part 'said' okay, I'll evolve to survive, the others 'said', well thanks, because now we don't need to, it's all about resources and survival.