• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you were gay...

Trey of Diamonds

I've always had a hard time picking out an attractive man. Sound weird? Well it probably is. Anyway, I've tried to pick out guys that my wife might find attractive but when I point them out she just looks at me like I'm crazy. You see, the two of us love to people watch. We can sit in a sidewalk cafe watching people go by all day. We make up stories and drama to go along with the people and their actions. Fun stuff. Now she can spot a girl that I would find attractive with no problems what so ever, but can I return the favor. No. I find this to be a major character flaw on my part. I should be able to tell what an attractive male looks like, after all, I am one. :D

So anyway, let see what you all of you find attractive in the same sex. If you were gay, who would you want to be your partner, based entirely on physical appearence. I know, that's not what to base a strong relationship on but for the sake of this discussion we will focus on what we think is physically attractive in our own gender.

My entry

Kelly Slater - 11 time world champion surfer.

Moderator cut: image removed

I'm a sucker for a guy with a surfboard. :drool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Nah, they just have no troubles telling what's sexy on both sides of the fence. I could have been bi except I think guys are smelly and hairy and pretty much gross. ;)
LOL... actually, I'm tempted to participate as if I were straight. I have little appreciation for male beauty - it's an acquired taste!

(Except for Johnny Depp! :drool: )

Trey of Diamonds

LOL... actually, I'm tempted to participate as if I were straight. I have little appreciation for male beauty - it's an acquired taste!

(Except for Johnny Depp! :drool: )

Please do, I'm curious to see pics of the ladies you find attractive. (Yeah, I'm a letch)

Johnny Depp? As himself or one of his characters? I like his Captain Jack but its hard to see that as sexually appealing. :areyoucra

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Please do, I'm curious to see pics of the ladies you find attractive. (Yeah, I'm a letch)

Johnny Depp? As himself or one of his characters? I like his Captain Jack but its hard to see that as sexually appealing. :areyoucra
Ladies? That would be if I were gay. :p There are few women I don't find gorgeous.

Johnny Depp as himself.
SexyDad.jpg

He's just so graceful... and even the Captain Jack getup couldn't hide those unbelievable hands..... *swwons*

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not one for ripped abs and the athletic physique. I like 'em kind of husky and burly:

art.billy.mays.mediaent.jpg

Btw, he was actually quite soft-spoken in real life. He was/is a bear icon. R.i.p. Billy.

Or powerlifter/strongman build. Either way, the guy's gotta be packing some body padding.

Kevin Nee, WSM competitor.

220px-Kevin_Nee1.JPG

Scot Mendelson, powerlifter.

dennisscot2.jpg

Trey of Diamonds

He's just so graceful... and even the Captain Jack getup couldn't hide those unbelievable hands..... *swwons*

You see, this is what I'm talking about. I don't see what makes him attractive at all. Patrick Dempsey is another one that women drool over and I'm like why.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
I'm not one for ripped abs and the athletic physique. I like 'em kind of husky and burly:

art.billy.mays.mediaent.jpg

Btw, he was actually quite soft-spoken in real life. He was/is a bear icon. R.i.p. Billy.

Or powerlifter/strongman build. Either way, the guy's gotta be packing some body padding.

Kevin Nee, WSM competitor.

220px-Kevin_Nee1.JPG

Scot Mendelson, powerlifter.

dennisscot2.jpg
CHEATER! You ARE gay! :p

You should post pics of women. :yes: