• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you were gay...

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Picnic basket's are gay? I didn't know.

Golden Girls conversation about Blanche's gay brother Clayton.

Rose just told Dorothy that Blanche's brother isn't telling her he's gay.)

Sophia: Why won't you tell me?

Dorothy: Because it's none of your business, Ma.

Sophia: Fine! But you can't keep a secret from Sophia Petrillo! Whatever it is, I'll find it out with a few quick questions.

(Clayton walks into the kitchen)
Clayton: Hello, Ladies.

Sophia: So, Clayton, what do you think of the Miami weather so far?

Clayton: Why, I think it's been lovely!

Sophia: I see.....Have you ever been to Europe?

Clayton: No, but it's always been a dream of mine.

Sophia: Ok, how many fingers am I holding up?

Clayton: 2

Sophia: Ok, you can go back into the living room now. (Clayton walks back into the living room).....The Man's as gay as a picnic basket!

Dorothy: Ma, that is incredible! How'd you know?

Sophia: I heard him singing in the shower the other morning. He's the only man I know who knows all the words to "Send In The Clowns."

Levite

Higher and Higher
Even though I'm straight, I have never had trouble spotting men I think are attractive. I am cool with saying a guy is good-looking as hell, just doesn't mean I want to do him.

But if I were gay...

Johnny Depp
Pierce Brosnan (back in the day)
Antonio Banderas (back in the day)
Enrique Iglesias
Djimon Hounsou
Hugh Grant (back in the day)
Noah Wyle
Brad Pitt
Hugh Jackman
Adrien Brody
Ewan MacGregor

...I would totally do any of them.

And, BTW, the thread title totally reminded me of this song.

Last edited:

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Antonio Banderas (back in the day)

Heh, my first blind date with another guy was filled with high expectations. He described himself as 6' and 195 lbs with long brown hair. For some reason I pictured Antonio Banderas and eagerly anticipated the date. When I opened the door, I did not get Antonio Banderas. I got Cher. :facepalm:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I'm not gay, but finding a man attractive is not anything I do intentionally, it just kind of happens. I don't search out men, after all, I am married. But even if I weren't married, I don't search it out, it just sort of happens. Like Magnum PI, I watched the show and I thought that Tom Selleck was gorgeous. I used to like Mr. Gibson, but he is distasteful to me now, because of his personality. I think Sean Connery is good looking, even though the man is in his 80s!!! And I used to think Barry Gibb (from the Bee Gees) was a super hunk, although his high voice... oh, well. I also liked that guy from Miami vice- not Don Johnson, Tubbs.

I notice when women are gorgeous: Lynda Carter, Marina Sirtis (Deanna Troi on ST TNG). I suppose if I were gay, I would like women the same way I like men: Dark haired, dark-eyed, exotic, and a bit rugged (maybe)

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Heh, my first blind date with another guy was filled with high expectations. He described himself as 6' and 195 lbs with long brown hair. For some reason I pictured Antonio Banderas and eagerly anticipated the date. When I opened the door, I did not get Antonio Banderas. I got Cher. :facepalm:
:biglaugh:

Trey of Diamonds

Hugh Grant (back in the day)

:areyoucra I've never seen anything attractive in this particular Hugh.

Hugh Jackman

Now this Hugh I can understand. Especially with some black and yellow spandex!

wolverine2.gif

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
These are women who I think are timeless beauties. They seem to get better with age, which is of course appealing to me since I am about to turn fifty.

Holding it all together, girls - way to go!

Attachments

• brooke+shields.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 166
  • raquel-welch-picture-2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 189
  • SophiaLorenblackandwhite.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 164
  • sharonstone2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 178
  • kim-basinger-441a-011011.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 186

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
A few more:

Attachments

• Helen_Mirren_300.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 162
  • Marisa-Tomei_1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 327
  • meryl-streep-hot-c65e6.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 176
  • iman_model_gallery_16757.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 257

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
And don't forget "Mrs. Huxtable". Phylicia Rashad was one of the most beautiful women on TV.

Attachments

• phyliciarashad.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 202

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I'm bi so I guess I'll go both ways. I'm married to a guy but I'll put both anyway.

Women wise, I'm more picky because while many are beautiful, hardly any make me swoon. Exceptions are like Amy Lee.:hearts:

amy_lee.jpg

Men wise, I'd have to go with Johnny Depp. That man has such sexy vibes going all directions... The things I'd do to him. :angel2:

Draka

Wonder Woman
Am I the only one who finds Patrick Stewart sexy? Especially in the role of Capt. Picard?

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
In my next life I might be gay.

If I reincarnate as a woman :flirt:

A twist on that with another Golden Girls dialogue:

Blanche: I don't really mind Clayton being homosexual, I just don't like him dating men.
Dorothy: You really haven't grasped the concept of this "gay thing" yet, have you, Blanche?
Blanche: Well there must be homosexuals who date women.
Sophia: Yeah. They're called lesbians.

Trey of Diamonds

In my next life I might be gay.

If I reincarnate as a woman :flirt:

Me too. To be honest, I don't see how the human race survives. Women have everything thing they need in each other with the only exception of making babies. Men are nasty, smelly, ill mannered and generally gross. I'm surprised the entire female gender hasn't given up on men altogether. God must certainly be casting some kind of spell on them.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Monitor lizards (think Komodo Dragons) can reproduce parthenogenically. Hey, if lizards can do it, I guess humans can.

Now there's an argument against the "but gays can't reproduce" argument. Someday I just might wind up preg---

Nevermind. :facepalm:

Draka

Wonder Woman
Nope. This is another one my wife says is sexy and I'm like what the hell?

Sexy isn't just a quality of physical attractiveness. There are many traits which can be found sexy. When it comes to Stewart/Picard, and others like him, it's composure, command, internal strength, determination, intelligence and wit, humor and vulnerability. Sexy is far more than physical.

There are many guys which some say are sexy based solely on physical attributes alone that I might admit have nice bodies or are good looking maybe, but I don't find them sexy. They lack that X factor for me I guess. That something about them that stands out beyond the physical that makes them truly sexy to me.

Same goes for women in my opinion. There are many who look nice, look hot even, but I still want an extra factor to them before I can say they are sexy.