• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you were gay...

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
If you were gay...
To comment on your first post Trey I'll say that its not uncommon for me to compliment on the good looks of other men to my wife. some men are good looking, and I think many men take notice of it, not in a sexual way, just in an appreciative way. I particulary like when other men have a distinct way of dressing, which is in good taste but still unique.

I can appreciate a good physique regardless of sex, and some things are simply asexual but still aesthetic. I have done nude modeling for a project knowing that I'm possibly the only straight male to model for the project.

I appreciate the looks of Robert Downey Jr., the way he handles himself, and what he projects in general. so its pretty much a package, its not sexual but sometimes there are other qualities in members of the same sex that resonate with you.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
some men are good looking, and I think many men take notice of it, not in a sexual way, just in an appreciative way.

I can appreciate a good physique regardless of sex, and some things are simply asexual but still aesthetic.

I agree. I have no trouble appreciating how good someone looks whether male or female, and have no trouble seeing why would people find a certain male attractive or sexy. I actually usually compliment other men regarding their appearance whenever the chance allows, especially if i think it has more to do with them taking good care of themselves.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
If I were a lesbian:

Rosamund Pike

Rosamund-Pike.jpg

Rachel Hurd-Wood

MV5BMjEyNjA1NTg1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzIxMTk4Mw@@._V1._SY314_CR128,0,214,314_.jpg

Emmanuelle Chriqui

cb276005c45497703fafc718368Emmanuelle-Chriqui.jpg

Yes, I have amazing taste.
I guess I like the very feminine features and gentle character.

Last edited:

Trey of Diamonds

To comment on your first post Trey I'll say that its not uncommon for me to compliment on the good looks of other men to my wife.

Yes but how are you at picking out what she would find good looking. That's what I can't get right. I know my wifre pretty well and can get inside her head easily on most things but not when it comes to what she finds attractive. Not a big deal, I just found it odd.

As for what I think makes a guy look good, just put him on a surfboard and give him a big wave to fly down. Makes me tingle.

Nichole_R

If I were gay, I'd find Lara Croft type of women attractive. Also very intelligent women, like Maria von Gall. I'm not really into the physique, though, I'm more for the mind that will accompany mine for like, 50 years? =)