• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you were gay...

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.
I have no problem admitting I have a man-crush on Hugh Laurie and Bill Hicks, not because they are attractive per se, but because of their many talents and characters.

Alceste

Vagabond
Even though I'm straight, I have never had trouble spotting men I think are attractive. I am cool with saying a guy is good-looking as hell, just doesn't mean I want to do him.

But if I were gay...

Johnny Depp
Pierce Brosnan (back in the day)
Antonio Banderas (back in the day)
Enrique Iglesias
Djimon Hounsou
Hugh Grant (back in the day)
Noah Wyle
Brad Pitt
Hugh Jackman
Adrien Brody
Ewan MacGregor

...I would totally do any of them.

When you're finished with them, I'll have all of those please. One more thing we agree on!

Alceste

Vagabond
Milla Jovovitch

Moderator cut: image removed

Audrey Tautou

Halle Berry

I find this look and body type very sexy, but couldn't think of any celebrities that have it going on:

Last edited by a moderator:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I used to really like the late Patrick Swayze, too. I really miss him. Johnny Depp is cute, Antonia Banderas is a hunk (80s word), Josh Turner (Country singer) is absolutely adorable.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Once again... the bis get left out in the cold... :sad4:

:p

I wouldn't know what to put as my alternative swoon. :(

I know you and I agree on Angelina Jolie (and by the way, I finally did sit down and watch "Original Sin"). ;)

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sexy women?

Sexy_Amy_Lee_0044.jpg

220px-Cristina_Scabbia_Cropped.jpg

alyson-hannigan.jpg

cameron_diaz.jpg

kirsten_dunst1_300_400.jpg

I think sexy women look better with less makeup, though.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Me too. To be honest, I don't see how the human race survives. Women have everything thing they need in each other with the only exception of making babies. Men are nasty, smelly, ill mannered and generally gross. I'm surprised the entire female gender hasn't given up on men altogether. God must certainly be casting some kind of spell on them.

I agree altogether. I mean I can see esthetical beauty in the male body, yeah, but I find penises not aesthetically appealing :ninja: , as long as what I ht doesn´t share my tastes, I should be fine :D

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
I'm not one for ripped abs and the athletic physique. I like 'em kind of husky and burly:

art.billy.mays.mediaent.jpg

Btw, he was actually quite soft-spoken in real life. He was/is a bear icon. R.i.p. Billy.

Or powerlifter/strongman build. Either way, the guy's gotta be packing some body padding.

Kevin Nee, WSM competitor.

220px-Kevin_Nee1.JPG

Scot Mendelson, powerlifter.

dennisscot2.jpg
Oddly, I would have to choose these guys over the popular people...

Draka

Wonder Woman
Okay, I'm sure there are many who don't know who this is, but she is hot in my book. I love women who are strong and fierce. This lady certainly is.

Her name is Elizabeth Kocianski but she is better known as Beth Phoenix. Female wrestler who can hold her own against the men as well as the women. ;)

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
Unconventional beauty:
While she's heavier than is 'acceptable' :rolleyes: these days, she's very conventionally beautiful IMO, I see people like Tilda Swinton as 'unconventional beauty' Potato, Potahto though.

Anyway, even though I'm another one of those goes anyway sort of people I'm also sapiosexual so while I can intellectually say that Priyanka Chopra is hot:
Priyanka-Chopra_27.jpg

I'm not particularly attracted to her because I don't know anything about her. (WATCH THE MOVIE DOSTANA THOUGH!)

Now, Pink:
Is both hot AND I'm attracted to her because of her music and the messages she sends. I like her brain.

On the male side, I don't know why people like George Clooney, and I only started finding Brad Pitt attractive when he started doing things - although getting out of the greasy stage was a good thing for him too.
But while this is a damn fine body:
I got nothin. *shrug*

I like Nathan Fillion not just for his looks but again, the brain. Who he is when he's not in character AND when he's in pretty much any character I've seen him in. I AM HAVING HIS BABIES. er.... sorry.
nathan-fillion.jpg

Also likes:
516433_f120.jpg

515564_f260.jpg
MISS YOU HEATH LEDGER
Etc.

Now I have a few exceptions where I do just kind of like someone physically like Vin Diesel:
divo_vin_diesel.jpg

But then I found out he's a geek and plays D&D so I think I'm safe. In those arms. All... night.. long.
Sorry where was I?

Erebus

Aragorn as Aragorn ;)

viggo-mortensen-aragorn-lotr.jpg

Queen of the Damned version of Lestat

lestat+2.jpg

Sam,Dean and Castiel from Supernatural

sam-castiel-dean-supernatural-16744455-1280-800.jpg

Thinking about it, I'd happily go bi if it wasn't for certain intimate mechanics involved :D

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
Here are two straight young men I latched onto at a wedding I went to in August....

Maybe it's because I got to know them a little bit.... maybe it's because I had so much fun getting these to fellas to get out and dance with me and my wife? IDK.... but these are two handsome men.

I'm not exactly in the 'if' category.... but I wanted to contribute to the thread.

320041_10150416615461241_720311240_10724552_1316028768_n.jpg

Here is the Groom at another wedding it was at.... this guy is super sweet.... a real great guy...

37285_698277020301_21000038_43042967_5795005_n.jpg

Again.... maybe it's because I know these men and that is what I base my attraction on as well as looks....

And honestly as far as famous people idk....

What I can affirm is that I am generally VERY attracted to Persian men with their long beautiful eyelashes.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Oh look, everyone - I'm now totally in a state of bliss with all the pics being put up here of gorgeous men and women.

Then again, I get turned on by talking about edge weapons too....knives, katanas, spears, etc....but I know what happened here for sure now. Aragorn showed up, and the idea of scruffy Viggo in 2003 with a sword just made my naughty bits twitch.

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
Oh look, everyone - I'm now totally in a state of bliss with all the pics being put up here of gorgeous men and women.

Then again, I get turned on by talking about edge weapons too....knives, katanas, spears, etc....but I know what happened here for sure now. Aragorn showed up, and the idea of scruffy Viggo in 2003 with a sword just made my naughty bits twitch.
Mmm have you seen Viggo in Eastern Promises? Ohhhhhhhhhhh it's awesome. An entirely different sort of rough and rugged.

Sorry what were we talking about... my brain was busy elsewhere. :drool: