• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm Leaving

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm making this post since I'm Staff.

Please don't PM me about staff stuff as I won't be here.

I am so, so ****ing sick of this place. It's degenerated to the point that argument based on sound logic is now being dismissed.

It's full of people who will call anyone who disagrees with the MSM a conspiracy theorist.

It's full of people who are too old to understand how much things have changed. The medium age on here must be Boomer.

It's too Woke and despises anyone who has even vaguely conservative views.

I've been called racist, homophobic and other slurs used against people like me.

I am tired of having to defend views that were considered mainstream until yesterday.

Sick of people piling on me.

Tired of the one-sided nature of this forum.

Too many rebels here as well, too many people who have come here for a kind of refuge for heterodoxy. People here cannot even define Christianity. Barely any Catholics and mainstream Protestants. Almost no Muslims.

Too many Atheists who are really here to pick on religious people.

Too many people here who despise orthodoxy simply on the basis that it's orthodox.

Too much crap and not enough critical thinking.

Take care. If anyone is bothered I'm rival25 on Discord.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I am so, so ****ing sick of this place. It's degenerated to the point that argument based on sound logic now being dismissed.

It's full of people who will call anyone who disagrees with the MSM a conspiracy theorist.

It's full of people who are too old to understand how much things have changed. The medium age on here must be Boomer.

I've been called racist, homophobic and other slurs used against people like me.

I am tired of having to defend views that were considered mainstream until yesterday.

Too many rebels here as well, too many people who have come here for a kind of refuge for heterodoxy. People here cannot even define Christianity. Barely any Catholics and mainstream Protestants. Almost no Muslims.

To many people here who despise orthodoxy simply on the basis that it's orthodox.

Or you should be like me. An aging warrior running right into the fire of the left wing!

If you do go though , you will be missed, and I wish you the best that life has to offer.

PureX

Veteran Member

I am so, so ****ing sick of this place. It's degenerated to the point that argument based on sound logic now being dismissed.

To many people here who despise orthodoxy simply on the basis that it's orthodox.

I would say that these are all reasons why you should stay, and be heard. But I completely understand the frustration and not wanting to put up with it anymore. So I will simply wish you peace and happiness, and hope you'll return sometime if and when you feel so inclined. And thank you for the time and energy that you've already given us, here.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I would say that these are all reasons why you should stay, and be heard. But I completely understand the frustration and not wanting to put up with it anymore. So I will simply wish you peace and happiness, and hope you'll return sometime if and when you feel so inclined. And thank you for the time and energy that you've already given us, here.
I agree with this.

We need more diversity here, not less. I appreciate you for who you are.

I understand if you go; I don't want you to be unhappy, or be in a place that makes you unhappy. But I hope you drop by and say hello sometimes.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Enjoy your hiatus.
Return refreshed & ready to do battle converse.
You've had fun here. You will again.
I'll be here when you return.
(That's not a threat.)

But I do have 1 annoying piece of advice....
Logic is to be exercised, not proclaimed in a manner
suggesting that others don't have it. In discussion of
complex issues, logic is "fuzzy", ie, there's no clear
analytical path, & we don't all use the same premises,
nor do we weight them equally.
We generally don't win arguments. Ideally we enjoy
conversation when productive, & tolerate the slings
& arrows of outraged posters.

Last edited:

Jimmy

Veteran Member

I am so, so ****ing sick of this place. It's degenerated to the point that argument based on sound logic is now being dismissed.

You’re absolutely right about that, especially the atheist part. It is kind of a pathetic website.

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
IMG-20240917-WA0006.jpeg
IMG-20240917-WA0004.jpeg

TransmutingSoul

One Planet, One People, Please!
Premium Member

P/S

Cannot help my self

...on a jet plane, do not know when I will be back again! ;):D:cool:

Regards Tony

Gargovic Malkav

People will be people... *sigh*
Don't let your own "peopleness" get to you either!

Godspeed!

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

Hey Cyber girl (blast from the past 2019),just take a break,the worlds the same outside of the forum lol but if you do go you will be truly missed so hurry up and change your mind.