• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm Leaving

rocala

I do not share your exact reasons for leaving @Rival but I cannot in all honesty recommend that anybody stay. I like debate and I fully understand that it can get heated. I don't really have a problem with that. I would rather have that than the intrusion of wannabe comedians.

I am also saddened by the amount of people with rather odd views (to put it mildly) who are often very prolific posters. Recently I have gone to What's new several times and I can only wonder how many potential members have looked and quickly left. I certainly would have if my first visit had seen similar.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
I do not share your exact reasons for leaving @Rival but I cannot in all honesty recommend that anybody stay. I like debate and I fully understand that it can get heated. I don't really have a problem with that. I would rather have that than the intrusion of wannabe comedians.

I am also saddened by the amount of people with rather odd views (to put it mildly) who are often very prolific posters. Recently I have gone to What's new several times and I can only wonder how many potential members have looked and quickly left. I certainly would have if my first visit had seen similar.
My "Watched Threads" are a very short list and I can go days without adding a new one. It's a very diverse group who participate and I love seeing a lurker pop alive every now and then because the OPs can be unique occasionally. How many times and ways can the validity of the Trinity be hashed out?

As far as the comedic insertions go? I say thank you, thank you, thank you, even though sometimes they make absolutely no sense to me. We have many members here who face serious struggles in their personal lives and not all who listen and care are in a frame of mind themselves to reach out a comforting hand in friendship and solidarity. However, it's always nice to have someone to lift those spirits with a crack of a smile from across the globe. I know I've visited when all I needed was to know there are folks out there thinking weird thoughts and having a laugh at them.

Maybe someone will start a thread called "Lighten Up, Already." I'd check that one throughout everyday!

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Can we say "shag" then?

What do birds have to do with anything?

1726867233413.png

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I suppose that when mob wives support their
Mafia husbands, that makes them innocent.
By your rationale, eh.
What is her expressed opinion of her hubby?
Do you believe that she's honest, & wouldn't
disclose any skeletons in their closet?

You are by your dogged defense of him.

That's just a general Christian shibboleth.
It's so broad as to not even address the
various many wicked acts of Trump.

Do you believe that Trump has really learned
& improved? If so, this would be to ignore his
denials, lack of apologies, & current stated
agendas, judgements, & dangers he poses to
Haitians.

Past is prologue.
And his current behavior is insane & disgusting.

No.
Are you seeking Armageddon by
supporting Putin's ally, Trump?
Ceding to Vlad Ukraine & some
NATO members?
And this is “engineering logic”? I hope you retired.

Jimmy

Veteran Member

IMG_5905.gif

Hahahaha

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I can not help but wonder if you and Rival understand that "quitting RF" means you are, at the very least, going to stop posting...
Hey, give someone a break! One has to pack up their bags, call the moving company, send out cards, shut off the utilities.....

That takes a little time along with the good bye party with quality catering......