• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm Leaving

Regiomontanus

Eastern Orthodox
I'm making this post since I'm Staff.

Please don't PM me about staff stuff as I won't be here.

I am so, so ****ing sick of this place. It's degenerated to the point that argument based on sound logic is now being dismissed.

It's full of people who will call anyone who disagrees with the MSM a conspiracy theorist.

It's full of people who are too old to understand how much things have changed. The medium age on here must be Boomer.

It's too Woke and despises anyone who has even vaguely conservative views.

I've been called racist, homophobic and other slurs used against people like me.

I am tired of having to defend views that were considered mainstream until yesterday.

Sick of people piling on me.

Tired of the one-sided nature of this forum.

Too many rebels here as well, too many people who have come here for a kind of refuge for heterodoxy. People here cannot even define Christianity. Barely any Catholics and mainstream Protestants. Almost no Muslims.

Too many Atheists who are really here to pick on religious people.

Too many people here who despise orthodoxy simply on the basis that it's orthodox.

Too much crap and not enough critical thinking.

Take care. If anyone is bothered I'm rival25 on Discord

I completely agree with your decision. This place is an atheist troll factory. Wishing you the best of luck, whatever you end up doing in life. God bless.

In a show of solidarity, I too am bowing out from this place.

May peace be upon all of you, God bless.

servant1

Wow I just came back here to see who had added me on Discord and my thread has already turned into a "**** Magas what does woke even mean anyway blah blah" **** show. The minute I support Trump I'm labelled and hated. And you wonder why I'm leaving? As if I had any doubts?

Woke is forcing people to live in an increasingly socially left wing world where they hate the things conservatives love and seek to do. Woke hates nuclear families, it hates the social norm of heterosexuality, it seeks to include the most bizarre and deranged fetishes as socially acceptable, it tells women that being a single mom is acceptable. It seeks to destroy the very way of life of conservatives and treat us like scum.

So yeah, I'm done.

If you add me on Discord please let me know who you are.
Paul didn't run from opposition. He was beaten, jailed, stoned, finally they cut his head off --way worse than words the darkness throws about. Look at all he went through. In the end it only matters=Gods view. Stand up for God no matter what comes.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
I completely agree with your decision. This place is an atheist troll factory. Wishing you the best of luck, whatever you end up doing in life. God bless.

In a show of solidarity, I too am bowing out from this place.

May peace be upon all of you, God bless.
So now no representation of Eastern Orthodox? We need the voice of all if not the arguments. I hope you'll stay as a peruser and speak up where fitting.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
A wife who stands by her man.

A wife who knows her husband than someone who doesn’t know him at all
If that justifies your ignoring Trump's many sins,

Who is ignoring his sins? I just said we all have sins. What I said was that we are talking about current events and not yesteryear. Did you ever learn something from your past sins? I did!

then do you apply the same rationale in the case
of Hillary Clinton's defense of Bill?

Are we really comparing yesteryear vs current? In the time of Hillary, it was current events and we had evidence of the “current events” of her time.

Notice how I didn't use the nuclear option,
ie, Eva Braun? I'm too kind at times.

:) Are you a promoter of the WWIII?

Kenny

Premium Member
A belief that someone believes what they said can be true.
Although "accurate" is more a more rigorous term.
But belief won't make sky fairies leap into reality
from pages of fiction.
Great play on words! I tip my hat off to you… but you understand what I was saying.

Kenny

Premium Member
It's simply the impression people are getting simply by observing, and by considering past patterns. Not saying it's a verified fact, just an intuitive hunch.

OK… So I look at the past patterns of Kamala and find that she isn’t fit for office.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A wife who knows her husband than someone who doesn’t know him at all
I suppose that when mob wives support their
Mafia husbands, that makes them innocent.
By your rationale, eh.
What is her expressed opinion of her hubby?
Do you believe that she's honest, & wouldn't
disclose any skeletons in their closet?
Who is ignoring his sins?
You are by your dogged defense of him.
I just said we all have sins.
That's just a general Christian shibboleth.
It's so broad as to not even address the
various many wicked acts of Trump.
What I said was that we are talking about current events and not yesteryear. Did you ever learn something from your past sins? I did!
Do you believe that Trump has really learned
& improved? If so, this would be to ignore his
denials, lack of apologies, & current stated
agendas, judgements, & dangers he poses to
Haitians.
Are we really comparing yesteryear vs current?
Past is prologue.
And his current behavior is insane & disgusting.
Are you a promoter of the WWIII?
No.
Are you seeking Armageddon by
supporting Putin's ally, Trump?
Ceding to Vlad Ukraine & some
NATO members?