• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm terrified for tomorrow.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Is Craigslist a safe site by any chance? I have heard crimes being committed from the site a long time ago. Such as people getting killed.
Craigslist has become the most popular rental site around here.
But one must always be careful in finding a roommate.
One of my tenants once lived with a serial killer. She survived btw.

I recommend Craigslist.
Btw, rooms in houses are much cheaper than apartments.
A friend lives in one rent free in exchange for light maintenance.
This is a good option.
There are elderly folk looking for a companion to keep an eye on them.
It pays to be flexible & helpful.

von bek

I am so sorry for your troubles. Happy to see that things look a little better for you at the moment. Unfortunately, some landlords are scum. I have had one or two whom I thought were pretty vile humans. My current ones are nice, thankfully. (Though they can be slow when it comes to doing repairs in a timely manner, at least their hearts are good.) My advice before you sign any new lease, go up and knock on people's doors and ask them what their experiences have been like with the managers/landlords. Are repairs done in a timely manner? Are they flexible? Do they make sure to not let pets out accidentally when they have to check something in the apartment? Are there buses and grocery stores nearby? Sorry, I guess you know all this; but, I think it is really important to talk to your potential future neighbors. If someone has something to get off their chest, they and you will be happy you asked.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
image.jpg