• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In contact with some ETs

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Te Lanus do they accept that it's caused by a sleeping disorder? Because my episodes didn't stop until I accepted that fact.

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
Te Lanus do they accept that it's caused by a sleeping disorder? Because my episodes didn't stop until I accepted that fact.

Most doctors try to look for clues of what is wrong.

I know of a case where the guy went and stayed in hospital, to be tested. The end result: the doctors found nothing wrong with him. They even did a mir scan and a eeg scan on him.

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
So you already were reading about ETs before hand? If you are having delusions, you wouldn't be able to discern them from reality. That is part of what delusions are. Also, since you had already researched, or read about ETs before hand, it is only logical that if you were having delusions, they could be quite detailed.

If they are contacting and doing things to you everyday, surely you could give us some evidence. Maybe find some of the secrets of the universe and tell us.
You can choose to believe what you want but it doesn't scream open mind if you just automatically disregard my claims as the rambling of a crazy person.

Nobutaka Machimura - (Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary) - "UFOs do exist and aliens have visited the Earth. Certain identified flying objects or UFOs from outer space have visited Earth. The Government position on this is that the Government has no strategy regarding UFO sightings. It is possible that the mysterious drawings and designs of Nazca, Peru have alien origins." It appears the Japanese Military is actively trying to develop a strategy to deal with disclosure.
ETs are here theres a decent amount of evidence. Many people have come forward, astronauts, pentagon employees,people in government. The biggest secret on the planet is in plain sight. People just are programmed to disbelieve.

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
You can choose to believe what you want but it doesn't scream open mind if you just automatically disregard my claims as the rambling of a crazy person.
Did I say that you were a rambling crazy person, or did I not say that I am open to the idea that aliens exist and contact humans; however, I am skeptical at the same time, and believe that evidence must be presented if one wants anyone to believe something as you are claiming.

I am open minded about this; however, it is senseless to maintain such an open mind that one believes everything. I figured since you are supposedly being contacted every day and having something done with your body every day, you could provide at least some evidence, and not just some rehashed stuff that I could find on multiple websites, and that I could make up myself.
ETs are here theres a decent amount of evidence. Many people have come forward, astronauts, pentagon employees,people in government. The biggest secret on the planet is in plain sight. People just are programmed to disbelieve.
I've done quite a bit of research on ETs, and I have yet to see any credible evidence. I have seen a lot of wishful thinking, and promises that evidence will be produced, but it has all failed in the end. That is why I am no longer so open to the idea of ETs visiting Earth. I am not closed off to the idea, but unless someone can actually provide some evidence, and not just some supposed occurrences that can be explained by delusions or fake memories (sometimes created by hypnosis sessions), I am predisposed to the idea that those who claim contact are not very credible.

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
I have seen a lot of wishful thinking, and promises that evidence will be produced, but it has all failed in the end. That is why I am no longer so open to the idea of ETs visiting Earth.

Well evidence isn't proof, but there is plenty of evidence. There is UFO evidence all over. And whistleblower testimonies as well. Abductions are not all sleep paralysis. The whole sleep paralysis thing I wouldnt be surprised if ETs do it to debunk abductions.

People who say telepathic communications are dellusions, and ET abductions all sleep paralysis are in need of a serious wake up call. FIrst contact might do that nicely. I hope it happens soon.

A

angellous_evangellous

Again, they do stuff to my body every day. And I talk to them telepathically every day. It's not a figment of my imagination, I know its the internet, but if you knew me I am firmly based, not some nutjob.

I don't think that you're qualified to make that assessment.

I can give you some advice, and in this order:

1) Stop drinking
2) Stop using illicit drugs
3) Seek medical help. You desperately need it.

Your drinking has made your unhealthy mental state worse, and if you're using any other type of drugs along with alcohol, it is even worse for you.

If you have been prescribed medication, don't drink while taking them and don't stop taking medication unless directed by your doctor.

This is a life and death situation. The #1 killer of mental health patients is the refusal to take medications OR the use of alcohol/drugs with or without meds.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Hello everyone.

I have been in contact with various ETs for a couple years now. I have had interactions with ETs called 'the Nordics'. They are benevolent and friendly. And have given me a lot of nice experiences. My main ET contact is the nordics, and their computer AI. I can talk with their onship AI whenever I want telepathically via a device implanted near(in another dimension) or in my brain.

Another ET I have encountered telepathically, is reptilian. They are evil, and blood thirsty. They are behind a lot of the worst stuff on the planet. They are behind the infidel concepts in the quran(another being is lesser), and the saviorship model in christianity(someone else will do it).

Another ET I have encountered is the greys. They are evil, and perverted. They are basically demons in my eyes. Along with the reptilians the greys have created aids and stds. And also engineered(with reptilians, if not fully reptilian)fleas, scabies, and ticks to name a few.

I have also encountered another grey ET, which was a polar opposite of the reptilian affiliated greys. He was very cheery and high energy, and very moral and righteous in his actions and beliefs.

If one were to encounter a human for the first time. How would they be described?
Pinks, browns, tans, reds, talls, shorts, mammalian?
How would you describe all humans in their demeanor?
Friendly, evil, knowledgeable, ignorant, dogmatic, reasonable, delusional?

And I take it, since other physical characteristics to the contrary are not mentioned, that these aliens are somewhat humanoid in appearance? Bipedal?
Can anyone say anthropomorphism?
And those things that are considered 'bad' are the result of 'evil' aliens?
AIDS, STDs, fleas, ticks, scabies (a skin disease caused by mites).
Perhaps they are also responsible for Seasonal Influenza and the Common Cold. Why not Cancer and Multiple Sclerosis. Maybe Diabetes or Anemia?
(Also notice the human tendency to think of all things reptilian as 'evil')

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
Well evidence isn't proof, but there is plenty of evidence. There is UFO evidence all over. And whistleblower testimonies as well. Abductions are not all sleep paralysis. The whole sleep paralysis thing I wouldnt be surprised if ETs do it to debunk abductions.

People who say telepathic communications are dellusions, and ET abductions all sleep paralysis are in need of a serious wake up call. FIrst contact might do that nicely. I hope it happens soon.
Like I said, I've never seen any credible evidence. Supposedly, we've been being contacted by aliens for nearly a century; according to Zecharia Stichen, for a few millennia. However, there has been no evidence that has not been thoroughly debunked. Even you can not provide any actual evidence.

That is all I'm asking for, some actual evidence.

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
I don't think that you're qualified to make that assessment.

I can give you some advice, and in this order:

1) Stop drinking
2) Stop using illicit drugs
3) Seek medical help. You desperately need it.

Your drinking has made your unhealthy mental state worse, and if you're using any other type of drugs along with alcohol, it is even worse for you.

If you have been prescribed medication, don't drink while taking them and don't stop taking medication unless directed by your doctor.

This is a life and death situation. The #1 killer of mental health patients is the refusal to take medications OR the use of alcohol/drugs with or without meds.

Typical for someone to think someone who claims ET contact is on drugs. I am not on drugs. The greys have injected me with a heroin like substance before. Except there was no good feelings. I could barely stay awake. They have given me bad food poisoning too. And they taunt me telepathically while I suffer frequently.

I'm not a mental heath patient. I a mentally healthy ET contactee. I'm sorry your reality is too narrow for what I truly am to register even remotely possible.

Last edited:

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
If one were to encounter a human for the first time. How would they be described?
Pinks, browns, tans, reds, talls, shorts, mammalian?
How would you describe all humans in their demeanor?
Friendly, evil, knowledgeable, ignorant, dogmatic, reasonable, delusional?

And I take it, since other physical characteristics to the contrary are not mentioned, that these aliens are somewhat humanoid in appearance? Bipedal?
Can anyone say anthropomorphism?
And those things that are considered 'bad' are the result of 'evil' aliens?
AIDS, STDs, fleas, ticks, scabies (a skin disease caused by mites).
Perhaps they are also responsible for Seasonal Influenza and the Common Cold. Why not Cancer and Multiple Sclerosis. Maybe Diabetes or Anemia?
(Also notice the human tendency to think of all things reptilian as 'evil')

Most of the bad stuff around was created by bad ETs. The human design is not as flawed as some may think. I would not be surprised if they were responsible for seasonal flu and the common cold.

And I would describe all humans, as humans. Just like I call the nordics. Not all ET races have names like the greys.

If you are religious. I deal with demons and angels. Simple as that. Does that fit your reality? ETs are angels/demons. They were so far ahead of ancient races they were revered highly, and called angels/demons and "the gods". Now we are more sophisticated, but still wouldnt hold our own against their technology(any ET race here).

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
Like I said, I've never seen any credible evidence. Supposedly, we've been being contacted by aliens for nearly a century; according to Zecharia Stichen, for a few millennia. However, there has been no evidence that has not been thoroughly debunked. Even you can not provide any actual evidence.

That is all I'm asking for, some actual evidence.

UFOs are evidence. I heard something like 11 million UFOs have been sighted since the 40's.

Insiders coming forward is also evidence.

Nobutaka Machimura - (Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary) - "UFOs do exist and aliens have visited the Earth. Certain identified flying objects or UFOs from outer space have visited Earth. The Government position on this is that the Government has no strategy regarding UFO sightings. It is possible that the mysterious drawings and designs of Nazca, Peru have alien origins." It appears the Japanese Military is actively trying to develop a strategy to deal with disclosure.

former Canadian defence minister Paul Hellyer claimed Sunday that extraterrestrials have actually been visiting earth for decades.

There is plenty of evidence. The irrefutable proof is what is lacking.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Most of the bad stuff around was created by bad ETs. The human design is not as flawed as some may think. I would not be surprised if they were responsible for seasonal flu and the common cold.
You would not be surprised? Didn't the AI tell you if the Greys were involved in the creation of viruses? Or bacteria? Are viruses and bacteria the result of a malevolent alien race?
And I would describe all humans, as humans. Just like I call the nordics. Not all ET races have names like the greys.
As you said...
I have had interactions with ETs called 'the Nordics'. They are benevolent and friendly. And have given me a lot of nice experiences.
Do you, or do you not describe the inclinations of an entire race of aliens as 'benevolent and friendly'?
If you are religious. I deal with demons and angels. Simple as that. Does that fit your reality? ETs are angels/demons. They were so far ahead of ancient races they were revered highly, and called angels/demons and "the gods". Now we are more sophisticated, but still wouldnt hold our own against their technology(any ET race here).
No, I am not religious. My 'reality' is based on science, reason and rationality.

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
You would not be surprised? Didn't the AI tell you if the Greys were involved in the creation of viruses? Or bacteria? Are viruses and bacteria the result of a malevolent alien race?

Yes the AI told me the greys make viruses. Not that every bad virus is ET originated. But a decent number are. Its one of the "hobbies" of bad ETs.

As you said...

Do you, or do you not describe the inclinations of an entire race of aliens as 'benevolent and friendly'?

It depends on the ET. If the race is evolved enough, all their people tend to have about the same motivations and morals. All greys are pretty much exactly the same, minus their memories/experiences. All nordics have good manners. Reptilians are a bit more diverse. If your talking all reptiles in the universe. But the main local reptilians are not good beings. ALL of them are bad. Its not racism or fitting into catagories or naive. Its reality. If you would describe us you would have to include that we are very diverse in nature. And some you definitely wouldnt want to meet, others you would.

No, I am not religious. My 'reality' is based on science, reason and rationality.

Mine was too before I met ETs. Now my reality is more complicated. Part of it is listening to the ETs i know, part of it is critical thinking/reason(reviewing what im told etc), and part of it is open and undecided.

Its important to be open to new things IMHO.

That being said ETs are extremely logical when it comes to science and reason, so I dont get why you might think they arent here.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
That being said ETs are extremely logical when it comes to science and reason, so I dont get why you might think they arent here.
Because your very description of them, and their motivations, actions, and genetic makeup (reptiles?) defies all logic and reason.

Last edited:

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
How does reptile defy all logic and reason? If the dinosaurs were nto wiped out raptors would have probably evolved to be interstellar. Reptiles are very logically out there if you think about it.

What of my descriptions of them defies logic?

What motivations do you speak of?

A

angellous_evangellous

Typical for someone to think someone who claims ET contact is on drugs. I am not on drugs. The greys have injected me with a heroin like substance before. Except there was no good feelings. I could barely stay awake. They have given me bad food poisoning too. And they taunt me telepathically while I suffer frequently.

I'm not a mental heath patient. I a mentally healthy ET contactee. I'm sorry your reality is too narrow for what I truly am to register even remotely possible.

Well there you go.

xkatz

I would still suggest contacting a doctor :areyoucra

As to your other claims there are several issues I have:

1) Beings from the same "race" would not all have the exact same or even similar personalities. It does not make sense for one whole race to be "evil"

2) Some of the alien "races" you mention resemble humans. This is illogical as they would have evolved completely independently of us. Even if we are related, there is no proof for such a claim.

3) Some of your claims are just utterly ridiculous, for example, the "device" implanted in "another dimension" is just unconvincing, since you have no proof.

4) You mentioned that you were interested in aliens and had knowledge of them beforehand. This creates a bias clearly.

However, if you have better reasoning and *actual* proof, I might be willing to listen.

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
UFOs are evidence. I heard something like 11 million UFOs have been sighted since the 40's.
UFO's are simply that; unidentified flying object. That does not mean that they are from another planet. UFOs have been, many many time, shown to be nothing more than earthly devices. The few that have escaped logical explanations are usually so blurry that they are completely useless.

UFOs are not evidence. The fact that they can and are explained by natural means hampers any evidence they could provide.

Insiders coming forward is also evidence.
Not when they are crazy, and can't actually even back up what they are saying. The fact is they can't provide any evidence to back up their incredible claims.

There is plenty of evidence. The irrefutable proof is what is lacking.
Well, in that same manner, I can provide evidence that the Earth is flat. However we both know that to be false.

The more you talk though, the more I'm being convinced that you are delusional.

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
I would still suggest contacting a doctor :areyoucra

As to your other claims there are several issues I have:

1) Beings from the same "race" would not all have the exact same or even similar personalities. It does not make sense for one whole race to be "evil"

How many ET races do you know? Im guessing zero. Your 'sense' here is just a pure guess. With a hive minded race like the reptilians, yes they are all evil. They are quite ET to US. When you try to correlate what you know based on what you have witnessed in humans, you have to realize some species are truly alien to us.

2) Some of the alien "races" you mention resemble humans. This is illogical as they would have evolved completely independently of us. Even if we are related, there is no proof for such a claim.

I have seen in y times a few different images in my mind of ET humanlike races. From what I gather we are related in a way to the nordics. But they have not yet told me how yet with convincing fasion.

Regardless. Ive heard this arguement before. Some idiot said grey ETs were not likely to be as they were(standing on 2 feet using hands like us). Its the most common formation for intelligent life in the universe. The humanoid ETs I have seen looked somewhat like us, but different. One had lower eyes than us and they were slanted a bit. and they had elflike ears with tips on them. The nordics themselves look like us(due to us both coming from the same origin supposedly).

3) Some of your claims are just utterly ridiculous, for example, the "device" implanted in "another dimension" is just unconvincing, since you have no proof.

Well I'm not naturally telepathic(much if at all), so naturally they are using a device to communicate with me. It's not that ridiculous.

4) You mentioned that you were interested in aliens and had knowledge of them beforehand. This creates a bias clearly.
So you are hopping on the I'm imagining it bandwagon? A bias towards what? They chose someone who was open to them being here for contact.. YOu are catering to a reality, not logically analysing if this could be true or not.

However, if you have better reasoning and *actual* proof, I might be willing to listen.

So if ETs contact someone, and they say they are in contact, unless they have proof you refuse to listen? Whatever. I wont be supplying proof. They have flirted with the idea of me going to a neuroscientist and having them monitor my brainwaves while they ETs alter my mind to music like they have done so much to me. If I do I'll post the news story afterwards if there is one : P

ProductoftheCosmos

Researcher/Experiencer
UFO's are simply that; unidentified flying object. That does not mean that they are from another planet. UFOs have been, many many time, shown to be nothing more than earthly devices. The few that have escaped logical explanations are usually so blurry that they are completely useless.

UFOs are not evidence. The fact that they can and are explained by natural means hampers any evidence they could provide.

Not when they are crazy, and can't actually even back up what they are saying. The fact is they can't provide any evidence to back up their incredible claims.

Well, in that same manner, I can provide evidence that the Earth is flat. However we both know that to be false.

The more you talk though, the more I'm being convinced that you are delusional.

The more you talk the more I realize you are unimaginative, and devoid of pure curiousity.

UFOs are in fact evidence. When 7 technological wonders of light/ships follow mexican airforce up and dow their border showing benevolent nature and obvious superiority in technology... Its evidence, not a natural phenomena. You obviously have't heard the best UFO cases.
If you think all UFOs are natural anomalies, you are missing the whole picture. I can't say I respect your intelligence after this.

Your reality obviously is not the same as mine. We can leave it at that. Unless you have questions for the AI to answer. You are bringing my frequency down just by your reality projection.