• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Intelligence: A turn-on?

Is intelligence a turn-on for you?

• Yes, it's a turn-on. I am a male.

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • Yes, it's a turn-on. I am a female.

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Yes, it's a turn-on. I am gender-neutral.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • No, it's a turn-off. I am a male.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's a turn-off. I am a female.

• No, it's a turn-off. I am gender-neutral.

• Other/no effect/not applicable. I am a male.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Other/no effect/not applicable. I am a female.

• Other/no effect/not applicable. I am gender-neutral.

• Total voters

philbo

High Priest of Cynicism
Well, a boob all by itself on the desk wouldn't be stimulating neither. At least, i hope so.
If you found it so, you might end up feeling a bit of a tit..

The point is, intelligence is pretty important, but it can't carry things on it's own. It can make a pretty big difference, however. In some cases, the difference can reach the point where it's lack would be a very serious turn off.
I find that.. though I've also noticed some reasonably intelligent people of both sexes who seem quite happy to hang around with attractive yet brain-dead types.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I find that.. though I've also noticed some reasonably intelligent people of both sexes who seem quite happy to hang around with attractive yet brain-dead types.

It's importance definitely varies between people, from extreme to little importance. I was actually just explaining how it can be regarded as a turn-on, and even more in some cases.