• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Iran Launches Missiles Into Israel

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Breaking news....
Meanwhile, Israel continues attacks on Lebanon.

According to BBC coverage (with videos of missiles hitting
Israel). Israel vows retaliation if any civilians are casualties.
Apparently civilian casualties are unacceptable only if they're
Israelis. Arab, Muslim, & Lebanese civilians don't matter.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
And now we may just get a clue as to the consequences of the tearing up of the Iranian Nuclear Agreement in a previous US administration. Hopefully not.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Breaking news....

I think the last time Iran tried a missile barrage on Israel, most of the missiles were shot down by Israeli anti-missile defenses.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Believe or not last time Palestinians in Gaza sleep well, because Israel drones stopped over Gaza.Because Israel was busy with Iran missiles.!!

I believe Israel should pay what it's tyranny behavior in region, soon or later.

Last edited:

Wandering Monk

This happened a few months ago after Israel killed an Iranian ambassador in Lebanon, IIRC. Iran loudly broadcast they would retaliate and they did. Israel did not launch an attack on Iran. The event de-escalated. I suspect the same will happen here.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
This happened a few months ago after Israel killed an Iranian ambassador in Lebanon, IIRC. Iran loudly broadcast they would retaliate and they did. Israel did not launch an attack on Iran. The event de-escalated. I suspect the same will happen here.
I believe Israel won't live forever in tyranny behavior with their neighbors and Palestinians.
The chosen people"evils" card won't pay anymore.
And hypocrisy of the West about humanity revealed.

Iran didn't assassination, iran hit face to face.

Breaking news....

I think its more like Israel won't allow history to repeat. I'm not saying Israel is guiltless in all of this, but since the idea of an Israeli state began, there has been threats to eliminate any potential for that. And for most of that history, Israel has been criticized for really fighting back. This history has formed their current situation, and their current thinking, and they are calling it enough now.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
This is not good , not good at all.

This has two ends, either it will be resolved as usual or will escalate and then all eyes will be on the U.S.

And if U.S. intervenes then we will enjoy WW3

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think its more like Israel won't allow history to repeat. I'm not saying Israel is guiltless in all of this, but since the idea of an Israeli state began, there has been threats to eliminate any potential for that. And for most of that history, Israel has been criticized for really fighting back. This history has formed their current situation, and their current thinking, and they are calling it enough now.
The criticism I've heard isn't for fighting back.
It's for the Nakba & all the violent oppression
& illegal settlements that followed.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member

This has two ends, either it will be resolved as usual or will escalate and then all eyes will be on the U.S.

True,already said by Bassem Youssef.
x.com
Yesterday Palestine , today Lebanon tomorrow the whole Middle East and after tomorrow the whole planet . Because Israel needs to be safe even if the whole world is destroyed.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Isreal state build over Palestinians blood by racist idealogy"the chosen people/evils" of zionists ,by kicking them(millions of Palestinians refugees) or killing them.

unforuntly, USA permission and protection to this criminal regime,which make it worst.
I wished Americans made a revolutions against this criminal lobby

Attachments

• 461599329_1238666187328301_6191287508502236497_n.jpg
    461599329_1238666187328301_6191287508502236497_n.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 8

anotherneil

And if the U.S. intervenes and we enjoy WW3 we can thank Creepy Uncle Joe for that.

il_1080xN.3740463682_9nbr.jpg

We Never Know

No Slack
Live updates.

France, UK, Germany and EU condemn Iranian attack on Israel

"From CNN’s Niamh Kennedy, James Frater and Sharon Braithwaite in London . 6 minutes ago.

Top officials from France, Britain, Germany and the European Union have all condemned Iran’s missile attacks on Israel, warning of potentially disastrous consequences for the wider region.

British Prime Minister Keir Starmer denounced what he called an “attempt by the Iranian regime to harm innocent Israelis” and “escalate this dangerous situation” in the Middle East.

The British leader was on a phone call to his Israeli counterpart, Benjamin Netanyahu, when the Iranian attack began, according to a readout from Starmer’s office..."

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
I despise what Israel is doing , but these Islamic sects are no better.
I don't expect much of people who do not acknowledge the existence of one nation.
It goes both ways
It is very clear that neither side cares about human casulties.
Anyone who buys the victim narrative in this whole conflict does not understand much about war in the Middle East.

In Berlin they are celebrating the attack on Israel.
Cool , let's all have a celebration and just drink untill we die.

My God , this is already seen and the end product is migration as every time.
And we who live in Europe , especially in the Eastern part , we understand that for some this looks maybe like a game where you must pick a side , as everybody is doing now world-wide.
Left , right , left , right , left , right.
That's what everybody is doing.
One says left , and everybody is on the left.
One says right , and everybody is on the right.

This means that Europe will be f***** again , as usual,nothing more.

I am just so sick of living like this.
I despise those who are doing this to us, to the common European people who barely go through a month, and plus on that we have to deal with foreign people who are comming with their own set of rules as usual and doing nothing but problems.We expirience that every f***** day, nobody can prove me otherwise.

In Europe is nothing like in America.
Germany is not safe as it used to be.
France also.
We see problems everywere , everyday.

This bull**** of taking sides is just some entertaiment for those who want to talk about who is right and who is wrong.

Migration should be based on education , sport , art , sharing culture , not because of f****** war.

And everybody is buying that this is just a consequence of war.

Consequence , my a**.

One thing that i am sure of is that we in Europe will be doomed in the next 20 years if we don't take our vote and just give the middle finger to everybody.
We are destroyed by these wars.
Everybody that i know is feeling the same , political views don't matter much to us anymore as everbody is feeling this change.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Breaking news....

I would not shed a tear if the terror regime that passess as Iran is summarily leveled.