• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is a trans man really a man or a trans woman really a woman?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Everyone remembers Michael Jackson. He started singing as a young boy with dark skin and an Afro hairstyle. Later, his skin became lighter and his hairstyle changed. Did that mean he was no longer African-American? No, he just changed his outward appearance. So if a person is born male but lets his hair grow long and wears lipstick and a dress does that mean he is no longer a male? Or did he just change his outwaed appearance? Should he use the women's restroom? People who did that in the past were arrested.
Michael had vitiligo and might have underwent treatments to lighten his skin so it would be an even tone, but he was rapidly losing pigment, anyway. He never denied being black, though. Stupid comparison. I see you're continuing your perverse obsession about people in restrooms. You have a problem.

Parchment

Michael had vitiligo and might have underwent treatments to lighten his skin so it would be an even tone, but he was rapidly losing pigment, anyway.
Isn't that the guy that said that Elizabeth Taylor was the most beautiful woman in the world and that he wanted to look just like her? To each their own but I'd say there was a lot more going on than vitiligo.

Tulipbee

Good evidence that the Bible was invented by primitive people.
Those people didn't even know where babies come from. They believed that a male "planted his seed" in a "vessel" . They didn't grasp the concept of gametes. They were not stupid, but they were ignorant. So on subjects like this, where we know far more than they did, I ignore their opinions on the matter.
Tom
theomatics proves the bible is from your creator. dont mess with the one that invented you

Tulipbee

Wow, this post is ridiculously stupid. Oh, and the Bible says nothing of the sort. Sounds like you have the hots for trans women but feel guilty about it, so you're trying to blame the woman for your own insecurities. "They're confusing me!". :rolleyes:
too many false statements. dont do that again

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Isn't that the guy that said that Elizabeth Taylor was the most beautiful woman in the world and that he wanted to look just like her? To each their own but I'd say there was a lot more going on than vitiligo.
I've never heard that before and it's irrelevant to the thread, anyway.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
you just admitted you make false statements.
I don't know if you're actually attracted to trans women or not. Your line about "men confusing men" was rather telling, however. But I was right about the Bible not saying what you claim it does.

Parchment

Jack Chick Tracts are always good for a cheap laugh:
chick4.gif

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
trans is nothing more than Halloween, everyday, 24/7. Halloween is a day to wear a mask to be someone else for a day. they want to be someone else everyday but to bible states that men should not confuse other men like that

The bible also states that you should stone people to death for wearing mixed fabrics, rotating crops, or speaking to menstruating women. It also gives instruction on how to sell your own daughter off into marriage (against their will of course, so it's basically sexual slavery.)

The whole notion that it should serve as the moral compass in a modern, civilized world will never make sense to me.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
theomatics proves the bible is from your creator. dont mess with the one that invented you

You hold your creator to such insultingly low standards if you think that the bible would've been such a being's magnum opus.

Don't you think that you "mess with the one that invented you" when you use him as a sock puppet (which is what all of your religions and holy texts do)?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Hey everyone. I am not asking this question out of a desire to offend anyone but out of a desire to learn more. I have heard many people say that a trans man is really a man and a trans woman is really a woman but this is something that I do not understand. How is it possible for a trans man to really be a man when this person's chromosomes say that this person is a woman? Also, how is it possible for a trans woman to really be a woman when this person's chromosomes say that this person is a man?
I think that some people are born with neither male nor female sexual organs or both, so it doesn't surprise me that this could be the case with emotions and gender identity. I guess when it happens there is no exact answer to the question of what they are unless the person wants to answer it a particular way.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I sometimes don't get the big deal out of people wanting a penis, vagina, or a set of boobs.

What's wrong with just being a tomboy or effeminate male?

I'd find that much more attractive than an artifically designed member through surgery or hormones. Hell, I think fake boobs on a woman is kinda nuts.

Tulipbee

I don't know if you're actually attracted to trans women or not. Your line about "men confusing men" was rather telling, however. But I was right about the Bible not saying what you claim it does.
I'm attracted to my wife. married for a very very long time. have no plans to be attracted outside my marriage.

Tulipbee

The bible also states that you should stone people to death for wearing mixed fabrics, rotating crops, or speaking to menstruating women. It also gives instruction on how to sell your own daughter off into marriage (against their will of course, so it's basically sexual slavery.)

The whole notion that it should serve as the moral compass in a modern, civilized world will never make sense to me.
have you forgotten the new testament?

Tulipbee

You hold your creator to such insultingly low standards if you think that the bible would've been such a being's magnum opus.

Don't you think that you "mess with the one that invented you" when you use him as a sock puppet (which is what all of your religions and holy texts do)?
God still does what He wants to do me. It's up to Him about me.