• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is being gay a sin according to your religion?

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
But it can't stay energy...it must and does revert back to matter... that is my proof... You on the other hand are saying that matter can be made to release its inherent energy and stay as energy....prove it?

Sure thing, would you agree that matter becomes energy when heated?

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
I meant modern main stream religions Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, Sanatan Dharma...

First of all, please do not assert that non-mainstream religions do not get be called religions.

Second of all, Wicca is actually more popular than all but two of those religions in the U.S. So this is very subjective.

Moving on,

Do you think these religions are correct because they have prophets?

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
Releases energy...yes.. but that energy is reabsorbed in time...

I must clarify something here.

Matter is MADE solely of energy.

The subatomic particles are made of quarks which are made of energy.

A atom that is converted to energy becomes energy with no piece of it is remaining as matter.

Are we on the same page here?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
First of all, please do not assert that non-mainstream religions do not get be called religions.

Second of all, Wicca is actually more popular than all but two of those religions in the U.S. So this is very subjective.

Moving on,

Do you think these religions are correct because they have prophets?
I have no interest in popularity of religions, only in the efficacy of producing realization... I don't care about prophets...only the efficacy of the teaching in producing realization....

Parsimony

You can't have pure energy any more than you can have pure mass, pure charge or pure spin. Energy is a conserved property, not a substance in itself.