• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Coronavirus from the devil?

Milton Platt

God may play no active role in this world for all I know. Everything seems to be pre-set, and it's running the course. But who am I to know.

So you are a deist? I took you for a theist from your post. Or perhaps simply an agnostic about the whole question of god?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
On another thread we heard that God could have sent it to punish the World for baby killing and stuff.
People were making the same claims during the Spanish Flu pandemic, but more war-oriented than abortion oriented.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Well if you read the Bible all God’s creation was very Good...

...until distrust, disobedience and SIN on the part of humans exercising their free will wrongfully by believing and acting upon a lie which fed their selfish desires brought damaging consequences upon themselves and all creation.

The viruses are natural intimate part of our of life since the beginning. IF God Created our physical existence he Created the viruses too.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
He means viruses are just snippets of code floating around randomely. They do nothing till they get inside an actual cell. The viral code codes for copies of itself, and the cellular genetic machinery (viruses have no genetic machinery) prints or makes copies of it. It's the cell that's infected with the virus that actually 'reproduces' it.

It's no different from a snippet of computer code containing only a "copy" and a "repeat" segment. The code doesn't copy itself (reproduce), it's reprodued in a copier.

Landon, while technically correct, you might be being a little punctilious. I think biotizing viruses is just a playful linguistic convenience.

Disagree. Viruses are not just snippets of code floating around (randomly? UG!)

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
What are they, then?
Encapsulated snippits?

DNA Viruses - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

Definition and Basic Properties of DNA Viruses
DNA viruses have DNA genomes that are replicated by either host or virally encoded DNA polymerases. There is considerable diversity among DNA virus genomes and the relative stability of DNA allows for genomes much larger than possible for RNA viruses. Genomes of DNA viruses that infect animals range in size from less than 2 kb of single-stranded DNA to over 375 kb of double-stranded DNA. There are even larger DNA viruses that infect eukaryotic microorganisms.

A common theme among DNA viruses is separation of gene expression into early and late phases (Fig. 28.1). Early transcription occurs before DNA synthesis to provide the protein products needed for DNA replication. These are generally called “early genes.” After DNA replication the gene expression profile changes to expression of structural proteins needed to package DNA and form virions. These are generally called “late genes.” Herpesviruses encode a number of “late proteins” that are packaged into virions to support transcription upon infection of a new cell (Chapter 34: Family Herpesviridae).

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
A rose by any other name?

Rose. A virus by any other name is a virus.

DNA Viruses - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

Definition and Basic Properties of DNA Viruses
DNA viruses have DNA genomes that are replicated by either host or virally encoded DNA polymerases. There is considerable diversity among DNA virus genomes and the relative stability of DNA allows for genomes much larger than possible for RNA viruses. Genomes of DNA viruses that infect animals range in size from less than 2 kb of single-stranded DNA to over 375 kb of double-stranded DNA. There are even larger DNA viruses that infect eukaryotic microorganisms.

A common theme among DNA viruses is separation of gene expression into early and late phases (Fig. 28.1). Early transcription occurs before DNA synthesis to provide the protein products needed for DNA replication. These are generally called “early genes.” After DNA replication the gene expression profile changes to expression of structural proteins needed to package DNA and form virions. These are generally called “late genes.” Herpesviruses encode a number of “late proteins” that are packaged into virions to support transcription upon infection of a new cell (Chapter 34: Family Herpesviridae).

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Don't see how this affects the fact that viruses aren't organisms and aren't able to reproduce themselves.
They're snippets of code. Some longer than others.

Cooky

Veteran Member
So you are a deist? I took you for a theist from your post. Or perhaps simply an agnostic about the whole question of god?

It could be that the only role he plays is an indirect one. Through man.

...I believe that the human race is inherently good. Some more than others, but still. That's God... Good.

Milton Platt

It could be that the only role he plays is an indirect one. Through man.

...I believe that the human race is inherently good. Some more than others, but still. That's God... Good.

Thanks for the feedback. I am obviously an atheist.....but I grossly misjudged your worldview. I don't want to straw man anyone.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
This question sounds like eluding to the archaic superstition that the Fall and the Original Sin are the source of evil in the world ending the age of innocence and no sin, evil or suffering. The death, disease and suffering in the world are due to the Fall of humanity into sin. Therefore viruses like the coronavirus are evil or the product of Demonic evil released into the world by the Fall.

On TV I heard the following quote by a women that eludes to a similar scenario.

'God did not cause the coronavirus man did.'

Last edited:

Milton Platt

Colossians 1:16 ESV
For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Was post #97 directed at something in particular? I didn't see a quote to where it might be directed.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Human scientists know that they caused EXTRA suffering, pain and sacrifice in natural life...we should all be healthy and equal as stated, God as a supported history caused life to be equal.

The history of spiritual memory, encoded AI statements has already been proven real. Little children heard it in the Fatima incident, I heard it when irradiated gas brain burnt, and my hearing changed. Lots of humans have heard it...and science uses it today incorporation with machine/computer and answers for science changes...voice speaking conditions, transmitting and receiving.

Science is stated to be historically a male group brotherhood agreement against God, so it was termed Satanism...to convert the physical spirit body/presence of God being the STONE...for to make stone disappear, in a reaction means EXTRA radiation, and extra means, natural is attacked by it.

And that condition comes from the SUN, which humans have said is the body of God in Hell O a burning mass, self destructive and the form that attacks God, the stone.

How it was taught.

The attack on human life in ancient times was due to Temple/pyramid sciences that was using transmitted signals between the science buildings....that eventuated into forming SIN x K holes...K in old science symbols was the constant.

Life was without SIN after the Jesus sacrifice, for historically the SACRED ICE attacked by the SACRED FIRE...gases burning, with ICE newly being created every December, was saving human DNA/baby genetics. How it was taught.

We live in a water/oxygenated atmospheric condition that keeps us safe from SIN...meaning of which historically in science said God the stone was once burning gases, stone sealed the Earth and the angel of God the stone kept us safe from burning.

In the atmospheric gas/day light burning the conditions of Holy water is our head baptism, meaning evaporation and then rain kept our heads/minds and third eye vision safe. Chemical spiritual balances for natural existence.

After the attack occurred in the past the first 1000 years was with Jesus. Due to water released from the ICE. Life was saved by the attack of SIN that attacked the life of humanity in stigmata conditions.

The next 1000 years was the Dark Ages....for the loss of Ice eventuates into a future answer.....Earth gases not cooled enough. So that was prophecized to be Satan, the fall return...fall out, ground attack.

Then 1000 years to 2012 was meant for Jesus return, meaning sacred ICE had cooled down the ground fall irradiation attack and it would have been removed.

So the ancients said the ground attack sign was crop circles, depicted as the devil mowing the grass. The sign of evil.

It is obvious that nuclear science is the cause of it....for although the virus goes away, it changes its form.
1 John 3:4-10 - Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. (Read More...)

1 John 5:18-19 - We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not

We were spiritually and medically in science taught that Nature and our life was without SIN. Meaning that water/oxygen not burning gases, kept us safe from atmospheric burning gases.

To change the body of God sion or fusion you have to irradiate heat it, so as God is above as below, stone gas history...to change naturally held ground fusion, the Earth upper gases get EXTRA irradiated. Which is to cause SIN.

The story about SIN states that whenever humans transgress...meaning to perform acts against God natural history, being science, that we get attacked by the state of SIN.

The discussion about ICE was relevant to life evolving/healing and moving beyond mutated radiation causes. Why it was taught as being a HOLY science statement by medical science. ICE had been contradicting the extra incoming science caused radiation masses.

Therefore it is not just the presence of a communicated fall out irradiation on Earth that is the problem, it also involved ICE melt and the atmospheric gases not being cooled to the temperature needed to keep life safe from SIN...fall out.