• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is DNA a sign of Intelligent design?

River Sea

@Ostronomos your thoughts (do you mind if I send this as a mess)

1) What are your thoughts of Shechina a vessel of light?
2) What are your thoughts of seeing white light in people radiate outward and feeding from white light?
3) What does that mean overseen by a God (the omnipotent one)
4) Does PNC Theory have anything in relations to DNA at all?
5) what is gap?
2. How would you define "lesser god"?
In terms of the powers ascribed to them (is a god imagined to be omnipotent or not...)?

I reference omnipotent.
What does it mean to be omnipotent?
one who has unlimited power or authority

I could say God has unlimited power or authority, also I could say that God accepts me with all my areas I'm wrong, because as I learn I'm wrong a lot.

Those who have witnessed the actual supernatural world that exists in the higher dimension will tell you that a God is real and genuine. The science community is embracing an observer-participatory universe (one that exists as created by observation), this goes a long way to establishing the fact that our reality is actually a matrix or simulation or virtual reality overseen by a God (the omnipotent One).

I've seen white light in people radiate outward. I've also drank from white light fire.burn. Can you relate

That being said, many things I've learn online as well as learning from white light allowing to teach me how to drink from white light in the midst of my thoughts, emotions, situations. I learn from @dybmh about shechina that is a vessel. I'll reference that too further down this post

What are your thoughts about shechina. I'll reference futher down this post

Frist your two words
reality is actually a matrix or simulation or virtual reality overseen by a God (the omnipotent One).
There's this word I saw online NPC
NPC (Non Player Character)

"NPC" stands for "Non-Player Character" and is used as a metaphor to describe someone who is perceived as lacking independent thought or blindly following trends.

I also learn about PNC from @Bthoth

We were writing back and forth about PNC theory:

Now I asked, Does PNC have anything in relations to DNA at all, it's a question

@Ostronomos do you know anything about PNC Theory, I know extremely a little bit, I was beginning to learn and solved one question, I didn't solve the other two questions that @Bthoth was asking

Reference:

I'm google searching the answers so letting you know

an·i·on
/ˈanˌīən/
nounCHEMISTRY
plural noun: anions
a negatively charged ion, i.e. one that would be attracted to the anode in electrolysis.

cat·i·on
/ˈkadˌīən/
nounCHEMISTRY
plural noun: cations
a positively charged ion, i.e. one that would be attracted to the cathode in electrolysis.

So anion is negative charged ion and cation is positive charged ion

Three of the 10 cations are colored: Fe3+ (rust to yellow), Cr3+ (blue-green), and Ni2+ (green). Therefore, a preliminary examination of an unknown that can contain any of the 10 cations under consideration yields valuable information.

Now I can answer your question
What color is Fe3?

The answer is rust to yellow

Three of the 10 cations are colored: Fe3+ (rust to yellow), Cr3+ (blue-green), and Ni2+ (green).

I understand I didn't answer all your questions. But lets see how much I remember.

cations means positive charge ion and anion is negative charged ion. Fe3+ is rust to yellow color
So the answer was cations are colored: Fe3+ is rust to yellow

I had a lot of fun, and however I didn't answer the other two questions

So online I learned about from youtube videos concave cell earth

The challenge I had there were the videos were extremely long, and I notice a lot of swearing

In this case of videos was showing a pyramid in the dome that actually controlled the _____ and sun

I'm almost thinking of beginning a thread about what is sharing and what is promoting others, because this is serious, I only shared only, and that was my full intent is to share, yet I use other peoples research to do so. I want to give credit to whom I used their researching then many complain I'm promoting, this area is extremely a challenge because the whole time I thinking I'm sharing, do you ever find this a challenge too?

Many people are so way advance then me, who has extreme researching and their hard work is already in many books, pdf, and videos.

Here in this forum, I enjoy matching things together

I'll see one thing in one thread and another thing in another thread and I want to put it together, weather it's of help or not, still it feels as if I'm putting a puzzle together and I thoroughly extremely enjoy doing that.

Here's reference of video of concave cell and the website others had me see

Is there any bible verses in this The Cellular Cosmogony Index so far I didn't see any, what????? How come where???? Can someone help me find????

I don't know of yet. However I think there's a pyramid in the middle of dome, that shows at some point in this video

Here I think he was drawing that pyramid in that video that actually now I see it's both sides. Please read below this screenshot
1715142727976.png

I'm willing to be wrong and even maybe be misdirected, because that gives me freedom to learn

The area that I differ if it shows in this video: is that I believe that the flood was local and not a flood of the whole world so no breaking of the glass

Can you help me understand what is promoting and what is sharing?

Because my whole intent was to share only

So this thread is about is dna a sign of intelligent design.

I remember this word gap and thought gap meant a space between something, quickly people else where kept telling me I'm wrong, I didn't have the chance to ask where am I wrong, this happen else where not here, but I could began with that, what is gap

Maybe I can start there, what is gap and can you figure where I was wrong?

Is dna a sign of intelligent design and what is gap?

Oh to reference vessel shechina (yeah I thought light was God) See how I can misunderstand - click to expand. Oh this light can think. So can you see why I thought this light is God, but I learn from @dybmh a vessel. I drink from light, so am I drinking a vessel from God who lives in me? This is getting extreme detail.

Right, not God, but a vessel.

Judaism asserts that all of existence is a direct consequence of the partnership of ever-flowing-vitality and vessels.

The shechina is nothing more than a vessel. From the shechina is flowing vitality in the form of divine-will. All of existence is a direct consequence of ever-flowing-vitality through the shechina. Existence = ever-flowing-vitality + shechina. From the finite perspective, both the ever-flowing-vitality and the shechina are perceived as a unity, but, in truth, they are not. The divine-will which is forming the shechina is the same divine-will which is producing the flow of vitality. This simultaneous, synchronous, and mutually sympathetic partnership of the vessel+flow is the reason that the shechina is misunderstood as the One and Only God, a god, or perhaps an angel with a will of its own. It does not have its own will. It is being formed by the One and Only God for the purpose of directing the ever-flowing-vitality ( what you often describe as "light" ) into a material existence.

Because the shechina is the most "proximal" vessel to the material realm, it is the easiest form to use when contemplating divine entities. "Proximal" is in quotes because time and space do not exist beyond the material realm. From the infinite perspective, all is omnipresent and concurrent.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The science community has established that DNA is a complex polymer that is present in all life forms. Its origins are somewhat mysterious in the way that nature operates according to laws that create the myriad life forms that inhabit the earth. Does this suggest fine-tuning or even intelligent design? The likelihood that this has occurred by random chance is extremely slim.
How did you estimate that probability, ie, "extremely slim"?
Why assume the only natural mechanism is random chance,
& not a stochastic process?

wellwisher

Is the DNA a sign of Intelligent Design

Humans can make artificial things that did not naturally exist within nature. Polyester fibers are not natural to the earth. Why didn't nature make polyester first, using the laws of nature? And if the laws of nature could not or did not do it, all by itself, how was making polyester even possible? The way this is possible is because of human consciousness. It appears to be more than the sum of its generic parts. The team effect can exceed its own container.

Human consciousness is not stuck in the box, defined by the laws of nature; instinct. Consciousness can learn and then repurpose the laws of nature and make unnatural materials, things and choices. The chemistry of the brain works via the laws of nature, however, the matrix of thought and consciousness is not stuck in that natural box. It can do what natural laws have not done and will not do on their own. We make a distinction called natural versus synthetic, with synthetic connected to consciousness thinking outside the natural box; put facets on diamonds

If we go backwards in time, to just before the big bang, the current laws of physics; four forces, were not yet in effect. That original box, before the Big Bang, had nothing needed to form life or DNA; based on science theory. What came next after the big bang, was outside the original box, similar to adding polyester. Was the Big Bang synthetic and therefore had to come from a type of consciousness, that could exist outside the original box of nothingness? Science starts with an arbitrary boxes; primordial atom or replicators, but those boxes were not always there. They were both outside the original boxes from which they came.

If you think in terms science fiction and UFO's, which are a modern version of mythology, that the Atheists are not hell bent against, these all extrapolate consciousness to the future. These higher level alien consciousness will allow the creation of synthetic products that can exceed natural. If we keep on extrapolating, then consciousness approaches a God concept, with super intelligent design capability beyond any box.

Intelligent Design versus Lucky Design.

The two approaches toward evolution can be summarized as intelligent design and lucky design. The first requires consciousness that can think outside the box, to innovate, even the Big Bang. The second design method needs luck to win that same lottery. Ironically, religion uses the first and science uses the second approach, as odd as that sounds.

How does science explain human innovation, using the lucky design method? Does the brain generate random scenarios that periodically become innovations, similar to playing a slot machine? Or is the process of innovation more like a structured science approach, based on conscious design, looking outside the box, to see what can be; look into the future; need, and reverse engineer the present.

Gravity, associated with mass, can reach all the way to infinity and touch other mass, elsewhere. Their future is already in the works. However, this is not the only mass in town, so that future has other vectors, which add and draw the real logical curve.

DNA and Consciousness

In terms of the DNA, if we knew the end game for DNA and life, it would become easier to better prepare the beginning game, so we can reach the end game and have all that is needed. The DNA has to do certain things, all the way to consciousness. It would useful to plan ahead to the needs of the endgame, before I start synthesis so what I build is good for the long term. We go to the future, and then back to the past, and start to fill in the middle. In the example of mass and gravity, if the end game was to get things to clump, in the future, I could help myself by building the mutual attractive force of gravity, into all the mass, on day one. Now I know it clump anywhere and everywhere, for other the needs of the future; fusion, atomic synthesis, and the phases of chemical matter needed for life; liquid. This can improve on nature.

In the case of both evolution and creation, it appears the ultimate goal was consciousness, which can become another wild card for creation; add new synthetic things that can often improve on nature. If we knew that was the end goal, what do we need to make that end goal possible? Consciousness needs memory and memory requires storage and storage requires read and write access, which requires a power supply. To make consciousness even more useful, we need sensory systems, and programs to process the data. We also need ways to become mobile, etc. I am sort of reverse engineering starting with the needs of the end goal.

This is often how art and music appears. It may start as a simple catchy riff, and slowly builds in different directions at the same time; add lyrics and additional instruments and then other production features. Once it is done, we hear a song that has a start, a middle and an end. But is was not constructed that way. We only publish it that way. You would need to be in the studio to see how creation works. It was based on the end game; Final Cut, and filling in the precursor things, by matching the needs for the future .

This innovation or creation process might look random, since most assume that things can only be built from the past to the future, in sequence. The DNA was necessary, as part of a larger end game. The DNA was the bass line in that song. When you innovate in science, you see the future goal or need, but not yet the path to that goal. You may try things that seem reasonable, to see if these can will extrapolate to the need Your journal of the meandering path of discovery, like music production in a studio, is not what will be published. Publications need you to structure the results in a formal way; abstract, introduction, etc., for bottomline educational purposes. It may not contain many paths that were not optimized, but which gave key insight into the correct end path. It may appear to leave gaps, but also appear logical and sequential. This can give the wrong notion about creation of any kind including the universe and life.

wellwisher

Creation in 3-D, and the pitfalls of Specialty

Human creation and thinking outside the box, is often done in 3-D. This can pose problems for 2-D thinking; cause and effect, which is how ideas are usually structured in science publications. The brain can process 3-D information, and this can create output effects that might appear to be random or bizarre in a 2-D world, that is based on specialty and specialization. The 3-D processing can take bits and pieces from sources that may not seen connected, in 2-D, but are nevertheless connected in 3-D. The useful results can appear in the gaps between specialities. This can create misunderstanding.

One development project I did, years back, was connected to developing a process that could remove mercury from water down to parts per trillion. This assignment was part of anticipatory development approach, to meet EPA regulations 10 years in the then future. I had a future goal where there was no literature or no process off the shelf, since the standards were not yet that strict. I had to invent in more or less a vacuum. I started by seeing if I could extend what was already known, but with limited success; costs.

To make a long story short, I was knowledgable about Middle Ages Alchemy, from my extensive knowledge of collective human symbolism; Carl Jung. Mercury was a central symbol of Alchemy and I figured the alchemists may have some insight. I decided to use alchemy logic to predict how I needed to approach the process. The result was a success and only took me 2 weeks. This was part of a more 3-D view of the problem that used sources that are not assume connect in 2-D; modern chemistry built on alchemy logic seemed illogical and unlikely. When I published my results, I included the alchemy logic and analysis with mixed reviews.

In Alchemy, like attracts like, whereas in science, it is more about opposites will attract; negative and positive charges. Mercury or quicksilver was often associated with mercurial serpent, Devil or Satan. If we assume that for mercury and apply like attracts like, I needed to use hellish chemicals, like the sulfur fires of hell and iron; god of war, since was hell. In the end, I developed a double modified ion exchange resin, using ferric sulfide. The mercury at parts per trillion, was mercury oxide. The ferric would steal the oxygen and form ferrous oxide and sulfide would capture the mercury, and hold it onto the ion exchange resin. Mercury sulfide is one of the most insoluble compound in nature. But it could not be easily filtered at parts per trillion, so the double modified resin bound the mercury to the ion exchange resin.

Publications are usually not that honest in the sense of being honest about this non science approach. My speed and approach got me the nickname, the mercury man. The process was also scaled and used clean a few hundred thousands gallons and it stayed tight. This is where I developed a dislike for statistical methods. My process was rational; to me, and was not random like alchemy is assumed, but random was being imposed by management one my rational chemical process. In the end, I was right, but that math backup, was needed to cover the potential politics of a new process gone astray. I was outside the black box and saw no need. But those in the dark felt better it all worked out.

We can model 3-D thinking as a sphere, and specialization as a large number of rational circles but each at different angles. Typically, a specialty will stay on their logic and data circle. This does intersect other areas of knowledge, but that is also based on their own circle of understanding. The cosmologist speculating about life, could think in terms of the vastness of the universe, that is also their specialty of cosmology.

But with 3-D, the entire 3-D ball is connected and distort, which can alter many plane at the same time.. In the case of the golf club, some of the boxes get smaller; compressed, with outside the box moved inward. This makes that understanding closer to a foundation premise in the center of the ball. When it rebounds and becomes spherical again, the 2-D data planes have been altered. Understanding the process of creation goes a long way to understanding the nature of intelligent design.

main-qimg-a0a982673826c2d4bed1d439a33b8be5-lq
main-qimg-d15dd1970050c9b2a9df1178eb2b60ac-lq

Yes, DNA is an extremely sophisticated information based system. Nucleotides are used to form DNA chains which are known as A, G, C, T and function just like a computer binary code bit of 1s and 0s and that forms the foundation of raw computer information. You're literally programmed just like a computer. Each human has 100 trillion cells in their body with each cell having 3 billion base pairs of DNA code. Cells divide all the time in order for new cells to form and when it happens, the dividing cells need to precisely replicate the 3 billion base pairs of DNA.

With the help of the cell's replicating machinery it's very good at this and speeds up this process. A single cell's replication process is so sophisticated it literally has to be perfect in copying but if there is an error the cell's molecular machinery DNA polymerases can work to 'proofread' back and forth all the possible errors and fix them.

The only conclusion I see when looking at just a few of these procedures out of the many within the human genome through the studies of biochemistry etc. is a highly intelligent entity forming these biological processes necessary for life.

The cell is so amazing that some hardcore evolutionary biologists have slipped up and admitted that the cell could hold evidence for intelligent design. Even biologists talk seriously all the time about the case for intelligent design.

Last edited:

F1fan

Veteran Member
I notice you put your faith in science.
Because it's based on facts and data, and eliminates unwarranted assumvtions.
But the scientific method is useless as it excludes the supernatural realm and anything outside of this universe.
This is why science can be trusted.
That is its limitation.
No, it's an advantage to not assume ideas that lack evidence or observation.
Any absolute is real as long as it is logically possible.
No it isn't. Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, ghosts, etc. are possible and even plausible to some degree, but they aren't absolute or real. This is especially true for Gods, angels, demons, etc. that are not even plausble since no supernatural is known to exist.
I should know, as I have had the privilege of witnessing it. It is within the realm of possibility. That is why you and other atheists delude yourselves by believing in the illusion of exclusive space, time and form or material appearances.
Oh boy.
God is real because He is proven using logic.
Just none that you have shown us, so we throw out this claim too.
And it was shown that logic might dictate reality. I.e. it corresponds to reality.
When? Where? Who showed it?

Ostronomos

@Ostronomos your thoughts (do you mind if I send this as a mess)

1) What are your thoughts of Shechina a vessel of light?
2) What are your thoughts of seeing white light in people radiate outward and feeding from white light?
3) What does that mean overseen by a God (the omnipotent one)
4) Does PNC Theory have anything in relations to DNA at all?
5) what is gap?

I reference omnipotent.
What does it mean to be omnipotent?
one who has unlimited power or authority

I could say God has unlimited power or authority, also I could say that God accepts me with all my areas I'm wrong, because as I learn I'm wrong a lot.

I've seen white light in people radiate outward. I've also drank from white light fire.burn. Can you relate

That being said, many things I've learn online as well as learning from white light allowing to teach me how to drink from white light in the midst of my thoughts, emotions, situations. I learn from @dybmh about shechina that is a vessel. I'll reference that too further down this post

What are your thoughts about shechina. I'll reference futher down this post

Frist your two words

There's this word I saw online NPC
NPC (Non Player Character)

"NPC" stands for "Non-Player Character" and is used as a metaphor to describe someone who is perceived as lacking independent thought or blindly following trends.

I also learn about PNC from @Bthoth

We were writing back and forth about PNC theory:

Now I asked, Does PNC have anything in relations to DNA at all, it's a question

@Ostronomos do you know anything about PNC Theory, I know extremely a little bit, I was beginning to learn and solved one question, I didn't solve the other two questions that @Bthoth was asking

Reference:

So the answer was cations are colored: Fe3+ is rust to yellow

I had a lot of fun, and however I didn't answer the other two questions

So online I learned about from youtube videos concave cell earth

The challenge I had there were the videos were extremely long, and I notice a lot of swearing

In this case of videos was showing a pyramid in the dome that actually controlled the _____ and sun

I'm almost thinking of beginning a thread about what is sharing and what is promoting others, because this is serious, I only shared only, and that was my full intent is to share, yet I use other peoples research to do so. I want to give credit to whom I used their researching then many complain I'm promoting, this area is extremely a challenge because the whole time I thinking I'm sharing, do you ever find this a challenge too?

Many people are so way advance then me, who has extreme researching and their hard work is already in many books, pdf, and videos.

Here in this forum, I enjoy matching things together

I'll see one thing in one thread and another thing in another thread and I want to put it together, weather it's of help or not, still it feels as if I'm putting a puzzle together and I thoroughly extremely enjoy doing that.

Here's reference of video of concave cell and the website others had me see

Here I think he was drawing that pyramid in that video that actually now I see it's both sides. Please read below this screenshot
View attachment 91411

I'm willing to be wrong and even maybe be misdirected, because that gives me freedom to learn

The area that I differ if it shows in this video: is that I believe that the flood was local and not a flood of the whole world so no breaking of the glass

Can you help me understand what is promoting and what is sharing?

Because my whole intent was to share only

So this thread is about is dna a sign of intelligent design.

I remember this word gap and thought gap meant a space between something, quickly people else where kept telling me I'm wrong, I didn't have the chance to ask where am I wrong, this happen else where not here, but I could began with that, what is gap

Maybe I can start there, what is gap and can you figure where I was wrong?

Is dna a sign of intelligent design and what is gap?

Oh to reference vessel shechina (yeah I thought light was God) See how I can misunderstand - click to expand. Oh this light can think. So can you see why I thought this light is God, but I learn from @dybmh a vessel. I drink from light, so am I drinking a vessel from God who lives in me? This is getting extreme detail.

It would be premature to dismiss this as false. Therefore, I will try to keep an open mind.

As the logically demonstrated supernatural world is a few notches above primitive materialist science (see the Reality Self-Simulation Principle by Christopher Langan), and as primitive materialist science is just beginning to break the mold of exclusive materialistic thinking, I would dare to say that what you are seeing, if you can honestly call it objective, is supernatural. I as well call all of my genuine supernatural experiences objective. Including dreams (the reality of the mind's eye). In which I escape the grips of demons only to awaken in a half asleep/ half awake state and witnessing the actual unpleasant entity "seep into" our world just before fully waking up only to have it disappear. This is reminiscent of Langan's Reality Self-simulation Principle which unequivocally delares our world to be a simulation.

While the atheists in this thread still cling to primitive materialist science, I would congratulate you on being privy to a world beyond their five senses. If what you are saying is factual based on the arbiter of your truthful and meaningful experiences, then all the more power to you. I think the only place we depart at is your inability to explain it scientifically. Whereas I have not only proven the existence of God scientifically, broadening our horizons, I have established a thorough science of the supernatural. Although still a work in progress, I am responsible for humanity's broadening of their scope to accommodate the supernatural.

P.S. One of my major accomplishments is outsmarting a diabolical genius who was deceiving humanity by attempting to prove that exclusive materialism without an omnipotent creator is the only correct view.

wellwisher

Yes, DNA is an extremely sophisticated information based system. Nucleotides are used to form DNA chains which are known as A, G, C, T and function just like a computer binary code bit of 1s and 0s and that forms the foundation of raw computer information. You're literally programmed just like a computer. Each human has 100 trillion cells in their body with each cell having 3 billion base pairs of DNA code. Cells divide all the time in order for new cells to form and when it happens, the dividing cells need to precisely replicate the 3 billion base pairs of DNA.

With the help of the cell's replicating machinery it's very good at this and speeds up this process. A single cell's replication process is so sophisticated it literally has to be perfect in copying but if there is an error the cell's molecular machinery DNA polymerases can work to 'proofread' back and forth all the possible errors and fix them.

The only conclusion I see when looking at just a few of these procedures out of the many within the human genome through the studies of biochemistry etc. is a highly intelligent entity forming these biological processes necessary for life.

The cell is so amazing that some hardcore evolutionary biologists have slipped up and admitted that the cell could hold evidence for intelligent design. Even biologists talk seriously all the time about the case for intelligent design.

They keep leaving out the double helix of water inside the double helix of the DNA. The water has more hydrogen bonding sites on the four bases than the bases have for each other. This extra design for water inclusion in the double helix is not coincidence but by design.

If you compare A-DNA, B-DNA to Z-DNA, B-DNA has the most hydrating water and the hydrogen bonding between the base pairs is stronger, which is a good memory fail-safe.

maxresdefault.jpg
nuclei.gif

Hydrogen bonding is key to the utility of this unique design since it is all based on hydrogen bonds; water and bases.

In chemistry, a hydrogen bond (or H-bond) is primarily an electrostatic force of attraction between a hydrogen(H) atom which is covalently bonded to a more electronegative "donor" atom or group (Dn), and another electronegative atom bearing a lone pair of electrons—the hydrogen bond acceptor (Ac).
The most common and strongest hydrogen bonds involve hydrogen and the three most electronegative atoms of all, which are F, O, and N. In life, the hydrogen bonds are primarily involve oxygen and nitrogen, such as in the DNA and RNA base pairs, the double helix of water in the DNA and the peptide linkage of protein.

Electronegativity, symbolized as χ, is the tendency for an atom of a given chemical element to attract shared electrons (or electron density) when forming a chemical bond.[1]

Oxygen is key to hydrogen bonding and life and is why water is so unique. Oxygen's affinity for extra electrons is so strong it can hold two more electrons that it has protons. Oxygen forms oxides; O-2. If all there was, was electrostatic attraction, having two extra electrons should be unstable, due to too much negative charge. However, the work around for oxygen is connected to the magnetic force. A charge in motion, like an electron, will create a magnetic field. If the magnetic force vectors of two like charges, align properly, their magnetic attraction can overcome their electrostatic repulsion. This is why we have opposite spin electrons in atomic orbital; adds magnetic attraction to overcome repulsion.

Below is the electron configuration used by the three most electronegative atoms; octet. In the case of oxygen, the two extra electrons of oxide fill in the 2p orbitals; octet, and in doing allows a special magnetic attraction in 3-D. With the three p-orbitals aligned in x, y and z, we get essentially three right hand rules, one for each axis, which magnetically reinforce each other. This allows magnetic attraction to overcomes electrostatic repulsion. This stabilizes oxygen, nitrogen and fluorine giving them the three largest electronegativities.

main-qimg-d24e70ca52c351a2bf455e22befa4fe6-lq
Fleming’s-right-Hand-Rule.png

In modern Physics, the Electrostatic force and the Magnetic force are consider part of a unified force call the Electromagnetic force; EM. The value of the hydrogen bond, as will be shown, with these extreme electronegative atoms, like oxygen and nitrogen, is the hydrogen bond can mess with the right hand rules addition and shift the EM forces to either side; more electro-static force appears or more magnetic force appears. This is reflected in hydrogen bonds showing both polar and covalent character. The polar mean more electrostatic and the covalent means more magnetic. The hydrogen bond can essentially separate the EM force into its two components for targeted effects. The water and oil effect and surface tension are connected to the hydrogen bonds of water causing the optimized EM force ratio for water and oil to differ; like attracts like instead of opposite attract.

Hydrogen is less electronegative than oxygen or nitrogen. So when hydrogen forms covalent bonds and share electrons, the central O and N, will both attempt to form the magnetic addition, which leaves the hydrogen with less electron density; slight positive charge. In the case of water, the hydrogen are attracted to another water's oxygen's extra electrons in the magnetic octet. This stabilizes the hydrogen via the hydrogen bond, but it impacts the magnetic octet of the other water. In the case of water, which can form up to four hydrogen bonds; accepts two and forms two, extended structures can form. Some are called cooperative hydrogen bonds, that can amplify the magnetic aspect.

A given water molecule will have two covalently bonded hydrogen and up to four hydrogen bonds. In a cooperative, it is no longer clear cut which hydrogen are which, since the line between covalent and hydrogen bonds begin to blur; pH effect. It always adds properly, but like the resonance structure like benzene; on-off double bonds, hydrogen bonding cooperatives do this with hydrogen and electrons. A hydrogen bond can shift from polar to magnetic and become a covalent bond and a covalent bond can shift from magnetic to polar and become a hydrogen bond. This offers an excellent way to move information via an EM ratio cascade.

507459_d0cp02343df1_hires_883904.jpg

Hydrogen bonds are mostly polar but do have some covalent bonding character and can switch between polar and covalent. The polar or electrostatic aspect of hydrogen bonds has more entropy, more enthalpy and occupies less volume. Less space is due to the electrostatic potential lowering with decreasing distance. The magnetic aspect of hydrogen bonds has lower entropy, lower enthalpy and occupies more volume. The greater volume is due to the magnetic addition of the covalent bonds needing to spread out to share and align. Water expands when it freezes to get better covalent overlap.

The difference in potential in this unique binary switch, cannot only be used to send and receive information, but it can send and receive information that create free energy changes; local entropy and enthalpy change, and muscle; local volume/pressure changes. It can put on the squeeze and also add energy and entropy; catalysis with muscle. Cooperatives tend to be more magnetic which lowers their entropy. This can set up an entropic potential; need to increase entropy. This adds endothermic pull up the energy hill as ATP adds exothermic push.

If we circle back to the DNA double helix and the double helix of water, we have four connected information streams set up via cooperative hydrogen bonding. Picture a long fiber optic cable, where we have many active and paused side streams, which are visible in the entire cable.

Electronegativity - Wikipedia

Last edited:

River Sea

It would be premature to dismiss this as false. Therefore, I will try to keep an open mind.

As the logically demonstrated supernatural world is a few notches above primitive materialist science (see the Reality Self-Simulation Principle by Christopher Langan), and as primitive materialist science is just beginning to break the mold of exclusive materialistic thinking, I would dare to say that what you are seeing, if you can honestly call it objective, is supernatural. I as well call all of my genuine supernatural experiences objective. Including dreams (the reality of the mind's eye). In which I escape the grips of demons only to awaken in a half asleep/ half awake state and witnessing the actual unpleasant entity "seep into" our world just before fully waking up only to have it disappear. This is reminiscent of Langan's Reality Self-simulation Principle which unequivocally delares our world to be a simulation.

While the atheists in this thread still cling to primitive materialist science, I would congratulate you on being privy to a world beyond their five senses. If what you are saying is factual based on the arbiter of your truthful and meaningful experiences, then all the more power to you. I think the only place we depart at is your inability to explain it scientifically. Whereas I have not only proven the existence of God scientifically, broadening our horizons, I have established a thorough science of the supernatural. Although still a work in progress, I am responsible for humanity's broadening of their scope to accommodate the supernatural.

P.S. One of my major accomplishments is outsmarting a diabolical genius who was deceiving humanity by attempting to prove that exclusive materialism without an omnipotent creator is the only correct view.

@Ostronomos keep in mind I really don't know that much and so maybe I'm mixing everything up

This is me learning online and being curious. I hope this post isn't too confusing. I mean, combining pyramid and quantum—has anyone else ever done that before, combining that upward-downward pyramid and quantum? Or is that too confusing?

@Ostronomos suggestion: for me to see the Reality Self-Simulation Principle by Christopher Langan

I Found YouTube video from your suggestion (I yet hadn't finish watching all the video)

I just noticed the picture on the video (I don't know the word) has a tringle: maybe nothing, I don't know. Why is a tringle shown in the video?

The Reality Self-Simulation Principle: Reality is a Self-Simulation (Audiobook - Parts I-IV)

Video description: It is with great pleasure that we present the following reprint of “The Reality Self-Simulation Principle: Reality is a Self-Simulation” by Christopher Michael Langan, originally published in a peer-reviewed journal Cosmos and History: The Journal of Natural and Social Philosophy.

@Ostronomos
What does this mean? p m p d p d t d p d t equals n d p d t
Video time stamp at 16:12 showing this.

Please read further below the transcription time stamps of the video, as I'll continue sharing.

Transcribe time stamp from 15:57 to 18:54

15:57
in a self-simulation the model is a description of the processor and display themselves
16:03
p m p d p d t d p d t equals n d p d t
16:12
equals n plus one here self-simulation is interpreted in such a way that there is a real display
16:18
with a simulated processor and simulated display as its content but alternatively because the processor
16:25
contains a model of both itself and the display and could simply be internally updating its internal model everything
16:31
could be inside the processor when the simulation is confined to P we
16:36
have p m p d p d t p d t equals n p d t
16:45
equals n plus one or simply p m p d m p d t m p d t equals n m p d t
16:57
equals n plus one with the processor internally running its self-modeling program
17:03
in short while we cannot put p and d a processor can process States but a display cannot display processing we can
17:09
put dnp provided that P alternates between process and display functions this amounts to putting both P and D in
17:17
the self-dual processing display element P thus avoiding PD time space dualism
17:22
P simply alternates between display and processing stages or State and State transition
17:28
in any case as we explain in the next section the processing and display functions are fundamentally incompatible
17:35
at best they can alternate within Dual Purpose operators handling both functions
17:40
the processing stage is separate from the display stage whether external or internal to PD being incapable of
17:47
displaying processing intervals merely displays output from p with retroductive interpolations between states
17:53
physically this is how we observe the display we call space time all processing is retrodicted from the
17:59
current state as D does not affect the output it receives from p p can simply ignore D
18:05
along with the rest of its output to input Loop which in this case is not external but hardwired or simulated with
18:10
NP p is thus internally emulating itself on the initial State PT
18:16
this makes p its own mapping or state transition function pnpn plus one
18:22
P need produce no actual output at all everything remains internal
18:27
only the internal state of P actually changes no change is visible from outside I.E no external output or input
18:34
signals are present on any external wires connecting it to an external display so immediately we get
18:42
p and p PT PT equals npt equals n plus one
18:47
where the PT are the self-simulated states of P itself a reality simulation is just a
18:54
simulation in which the model system is called a reality on the strength of whatever criteria may be associated with

(The video continues)

Me @River Sea continues sharing

What are your thoughts about
How would the upward downward pyramid control the sun and other _____ in the dome? Would Quantum do that from that upward downward pyramid?

After seeing many videos, I forgot about the downward area of the pyramid. The pyramid is upward and downward. I'm sure there's a name for that shape. This isn't my drawing. I added the yellow highlight, the blue arrow, and that upward-downward pyramid on the right side of this illustration.

How would the upward downward pyramid control the sun and other _____ in the dome? Would Quantum do that from that upward downward pyramid?

1715270415362.png

No, the bottom isn't darker. I just added that to show there's upward and downward. Notice how I use other people's research. Notice I try to show from whom. So people can go to them. Or if I fail to show to whom, I show as soon as I can. This, I understand, is sharing.

Does anything about a pyramid upward and downward have any quantum?

What is Quantum?
quan·tum
/ˈkwän(t)əm/
noun
PHYSICS
a discrete quantity of energy proportional in magnitude to the frequency of the radiation it represents.

Here's another reference to an upward-downward pyramid. I screenshot it from this video. It shows it below the video. Scroll down to see.

1715271680031.png

I've wondered if the Egyptians also knew of the pyramid in the dome due to their pyramids, but @Tamino explained no.

No. Just no.
The Egyptians were pretty convinced that the sun travels while the earth stays still.

Some guy adding a pyramid into his crazy inverted universe in 1898 does not have influence on Egyptian cosmology 5000 years ago.

Last edited:

Ostronomos

@Ostronomos keep in mind I really don't know that much and so maybe I'm mixing everything up

This is me learning online and being curious. I hope this post isn't too confusing. I mean, combining pyramid and quantum—has anyone else ever done that before, combining that upward-downward pyramid and quantum? Or is that too confusing?

@Ostronomos suggestion: for me to see the Reality Self-Simulation Principle by Christopher Langan

I Found YouTube video from your suggestion (I yet hadn't finish watching all the video)

I just noticed the picture on the video (I don't know the word) has a tringle: maybe nothing, I don't know. Why is a tringle shown in the video?

The triangle represents a triality I presume. Such as mind=reality=language or universe=model=language.

The fascinating thing about the CTMU and the Metaformal System, is that it deals in trialities - things that come in threes.

Although others may reserve their skepticism, I have strong reasons to believe that I am the long awaited for genius who unites science and metaphysics, i.e. the Great Genius of Nostradamus Prophecy. I would even go so far as to declare that I have no doubt that I am he.

I provided Langan with the premise for his Reality Self-Simulation Principle in 2018 when I wrote that Reality is the set of all things that exist. No truer words were ever spoken. As this is what is called a "Supertautology", a reality theoretic extension of logic.

Note the irreducible complexity of the universe as demonstrated by Frank Tipler and others.

Before objecting to this statement it would be wise to not let your flawed materialistic logic dictate your views.
The Reality Self-Simulation Principle: Reality is a Self-Simulation (Audiobook - Parts I-IV)

Video description: It is with great pleasure that we present the following reprint of “The Reality Self-Simulation Principle: Reality is a Self-Simulation” by Christopher Michael Langan, originally published in a peer-reviewed journal Cosmos and History: The Journal of Natural and Social Philosophy.

@Ostronomos
What does this mean? p m p d p d t d p d t equals n d p d t
Video time stamp at 16:12 showing this.

Please read further below the transcription time stamps of the video, as I'll continue sharing.

Transcribe time stamp from 15:57 to 18:54

15:57
in a self-simulation the model is a description of the processor and display themselves
16:03
p m p d p d t d p d t equals n d p d t
16:12
equals n plus one here self-simulation is interpreted in such a way that there is a real display
16:18
with a simulated processor and simulated display as its content but alternatively because the processor
16:25
contains a model of both itself and the display and could simply be internally updating its internal model everything
16:31
could be inside the processor when the simulation is confined to P we
16:36
have p m p d p d t p d t equals n p d t
16:45
equals n plus one or simply p m p d m p d t m p d t equals n m p d t
16:57
equals n plus one with the processor internally running its self-modeling program
17:03
in short while we cannot put p and d a processor can process States but a display cannot display processing we can
17:09
put dnp provided that P alternates between process and display functions this amounts to putting both P and D in
17:17
the self-dual processing display element P thus avoiding PD time space dualism
17:22
P simply alternates between display and processing stages or State and State transition
17:28
in any case as we explain in the next section the processing and display functions are fundamentally incompatible
17:35
at best they can alternate within Dual Purpose operators handling both functions
17:40
the processing stage is separate from the display stage whether external or internal to PD being incapable of
17:47
displaying processing intervals merely displays output from p with retroductive interpolations between states
17:53
physically this is how we observe the display we call space time all processing is retrodicted from the
17:59
current state as D does not affect the output it receives from p p can simply ignore D
18:05
along with the rest of its output to input Loop which in this case is not external but hardwired or simulated with
18:10
NP p is thus internally emulating itself on the initial State PT
18:16
this makes p its own mapping or state transition function pnpn plus one
18:22
P need produce no actual output at all everything remains internal
18:27
only the internal state of P actually changes no change is visible from outside I.E no external output or input
18:34
signals are present on any external wires connecting it to an external display so immediately we get
18:42
p and p PT PT equals npt equals n plus one
18:47
where the PT are the self-simulated states of P itself a reality simulation is just a
18:54
simulation in which the model system is called a reality on the strength of whatever criteria may be associated with

(The video continues)

Me @River Sea continues sharing

What are your thoughts about

After seeing many videos, I forgot about the downward area of the pyramid. The pyramid is upward and downward. I'm sure there's a name for that shape. This isn't my drawing. I added the yellow highlight, the blue arrow, and that upward-downward pyramid on the right side of this illustration.

View attachment 91451

No, the bottom isn't darker. I just added that to show there's upward and downward. Notice how I use other people's research. Notice I try to show from whom. So people can go to them. Or if I fail to show to whom, I show as soon as I can. This, I understand, is sharing.

Does anything about a pyramid upward and downward have any quantum?

What is Quantum?
quan·tum
/ˈkwän(t)əm/
noun
PHYSICS
a discrete quantity of energy proportional in magnitude to the frequency of the radiation it represents.

Here's another reference to an upward-downward pyramid. I screenshot it from this video. It shows it below the video. Scroll down to see.

View attachment 91452

I've wondered if the Egyptians also knew of the pyramid in the dome due to their pyramids, but @Tamino explained no.

Ostronomos

On meaning

We create meaning and the meaning creates the "what" identification of each and every object including the physical body. The provider of the meaning of the objective universe and thus the creation of the meaning that enables us to recognize our physical body as a separate object from the mind and therefore the physical body and the mind from objects in general is God. Otherwise reality would be a world of false objects as the object world is virtual and exists in space and time as opposed to reality. The subjective reality creates the meaning that enables us to function meaningfully and to recognize the mind, and therefore the body, from the object.

I must tell you that the physical world is virtual and the informational one is real. We have always argued about whether the reality of matter is virtual versus the reality of information. I assume the information being spoken about is what gives objects irreducible complexity.
Assume that we were functioning in a world of specified complexity, a roach can have absolutely no difference in meaning to a loved one or death itself and the response to all would be the same as there would be no information to distinguish them. Kind of similar to a blankened, mindless physical brain interpreting and operating in a reality of purely neuromuscular and sensory apparatus which would lead to a physical object that perceives not a shred of information from any object and thus could not act.

The will of our mind and self-determination to exist gives meaning to matter (as opposed to strictly appearing to be objects) and therefore information can be perceived.
Last edited: Jul 14, 2007

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
DNA only works in water. If you place DNA in other solvents, it no longer functions properly. This tells me that DNA is tuned to water, with water and DNA, like a mated pair. DNA evolved in water, with water being the source of natural chemical selection at the nanoscale.

Water is a terminal product of combustion; fire. Water is chemically stable and at very low energy for a molecule. Water does not change any further, since these is no more energy to give. It is the organics of life, such as DNA and protein that do the changing. This is still the rule in terms of life on earth. Water is like a timeless bookend, that was there, exactly the same, today, as on day one. The organics will come and go, and continue to change, which still occurs even today. The goal appears to be, select the DNA and organics in the image of water; steady state co-existence.

Water is the most anomalous substance in nature with over 70 anomalies compared to the trends in other materials. Water has a lot of angles from which to approach selection at the nanoscale. The most important is the water and oil effect. If we blend water and oil we can make an emulsion. But since this creates surface tension in the water, the water and oil will reverse this disorder, back to order. We end up with two ordered layers. Water makes cells bead up and imposes order to minimize the surface tension of the water.

Life is speculated to be possible in other solvents. If this was to occur, these solvents would not evolve DNA. Rather each solvent would form; naturally select, their own version of genetic material, that is tuned to each solvent. The problem with all the other solvents, is they are not as good a bookend as water. Organic solvents; ammonia, alcohol, etc., have energy or fuel value and therefore can and will change. Most would eventually be metabolized or burnt to form water and CO2 in the presence of oxygen; life spontaneously bursting into flames. The result would be a moving target solvent; sliding bookend, that cannot lead the genetic materials to a focus, as does water and DNA. Water based life has all the selective advantages and would get there first and metabolize the rest.

Water is the second most abundant molecule in the universe. Water is also the most common solid material in the universe; ice. The ice of the universe can attract via gravity easier than gases like hydrogen. This allows for pockets of water. Water based life can always find water and can one day travel the universe from water hole to water hole. It was well planned even for the future.

The problem is the life sciences, do not see this ordering within the DNA as connected to the water. They assume random occurrences in a black box. That is not a very intelligent design. For example, most textbooks still show DNA (and RNA) base pairs by themself without water; below left. This dehydrated state of DNA is not bioactive. DNA needs chemically bound water, with the base pairs containing plenty of sites for the water; below right. This hydrated water forms a double helix inside the DNA double helix. Guanine and Cytosine have three hydrogen bonding sites between these bases, and six sites for water. A-T has 2 hydrogen bonding sites between the bases and 5 for water. This is a much better design more geared to the needs of water.

basepair.gif
nuclei.gif

Below are pictures of the three main conformations of the DNA double helix; B-DNA, A-DNA and Z-DNA. These three shapes of the double helix differ by the amount of hydration; bound water, with B-DNA, being the most common and contains the most hydration.

1-s2.0-S0021925821003318-gr2.jpg

Lastly, below is a picture of the DNA double helix and the double helix of water. That is an intelligent design. If we assume that was the end game design, based on structure, potentials and anomalies defined by water, then water could patiently pick and choose, until the DNA gets filled in, since water does not change and can stay in a single focus. The goal is minimal potential in water; water and oil effect, that lowers the DNA's entropy; neatly packed, forcing the second law to become amplified on the DNA; complexity and change.

131415_water_and_DNA.jpg
Actually it's hydrophobic forces that is required for DNA. I would say water isn't the only molecule that can preserve the hydrophobic force with DNA which in truth is hydrophilic.

River Sea

The triangle represents a triality I presume. Such as mind=reality=language or universe=model=language.

The fascinating thing about the CTMU and the Metaformal System, is that it deals in trialities - things that come in threes.

The Metaformal System of Reality is the CTMU, by Chris Langan

time stamp:
16:44
okay they need a metal language to
16:46
actually put those two things together
16:47
that's the coupling another language
16:48
provides the coupling

screenshot then below screenshot is the video

1715544718962.png

firedragon

Veteran Member
The science community has established that DNA is a complex polymer that is present in all life forms. Its origins are somewhat mysterious in the way that nature operates according to laws that create the myriad life forms that inhabit the earth. Does this suggest fine-tuning or even intelligent design? The likelihood that this has occurred by random chance is extremely slim. The observer-participatory universe required observers to help create reality through observation. A closed loop. The observers fill their role as powerful creators of reality. Spawned from DNA and free to make choices, they become creators of possibility. Despite the objections raised by non-believers, random chance is ruled out because their are deeper levels of reality.

I am entertaining this idea and would like your thoughts.
DNA is indeed a sign of intelligent design. The other option is to have so much faith in miracles and magic. So it seems like, both options are having faith in miracles and magic. Watson and Crick discovered that DNA isn't just any old molecule but rather acts as nature's own tiny hard drive, they completely upended the scientific community! Because of this revelation, biologists are now considering the possibility that biology is more complex than just natural selection. It turns out that DNA stores all of the instructions needed to make proteins and maintain the happiness and health of our cells in a neat four-letter molecular code. Where did the information in the DNA come from? Saying that it's "Random" is appealing to magic. It's like saying "I was walking down a desert and randomly the sand turned into a hummer".

What you would generally get for this kind of question are knee jerk reactions. Watch.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

Again with that dishonestly edited clip.

Dishonest propaganda claims another victim.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
DNA is indeed a sign of intelligent design. The other option is to have so much faith in miracles and magic. So it seems like, both options are having faith in miracles and magic. Watson and Crick discovered that DNA isn't just any old molecule but rather acts as nature's own tiny hard drive, they completely upended the scientific community! Because of this revelation, biologists are now considering the possibility that biology is more complex than just natural selection. It turns out that DNA stores all of the instructions needed to make proteins and maintain the happiness and health of our cells in a neat four-letter molecular code.

You act as if this is some kind of new revolutionary discovery that has stumped the scientific community.
This, off course, is not the case at all.

Where did the information in the DNA come from?

Chemistry / evolution.

Saying that it's "Random" is appealing to magic.

No, it's appealing to a strawman.
Evolution isn't random. It's guided by chemistry and selection. A "what", not a "who".

It's like saying "I was walking down a desert and randomly the sand turned into a hummer".

Yes, that's exactly the type of strawman I mean.

What you would generally get for this kind of question are knee jerk reactions. Watch.
If you consider pointing out the appeal to logical fallacies as "knee jerk reactions", okay I guess.

Ostronomos

You act as if this is some kind of new revolutionary discovery that has stumped the scientific community.
This, off course, is not the case at all.

Chemistry / evolution.
Yet another materialist fallacy that falls short of explaining the virtual reality that we all reside in.
No, it's appealing to a strawman.
Evolution isn't random. It's guided by chemistry and selection. A "what", not a "who".

Yes, that's exactly the type of strawman I mean.

If you consider pointing out the appeal to logical fallacies as "knee jerk reactions", okay I guess.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Humans can make artificial things that did not naturally exist within nature. Polyester fibers are not natural to the earth. Why didn't nature make polyester first, using the laws of nature? And if the laws of nature could not or did not do it, all by itself, how was making polyester even possible? The way this is possible is because of human consciousness.
Isn't that an argument against intelligent design? There are some things that require consciousness and intelligence or though they are physically possible, they don't occur without it.
If we go backwards in time, to just before the big bang, the current laws of physics; four forces, were not yet in effect. That original box, before the Big Bang, had nothing needed to form life or DNA; based on science theory. What came next after the big bang, was outside the original box, similar to adding polyester.
There is no evidence to support that. Your argument is circular in the sense that it assumes what it attempts to demonstrate. It assumes that the way the universe evolved requires intelligent design, then claims that what followed demonstrates the validity of that assumption.

Also, the four forces appeared AFTER T=0. Referring to a time earlier or before that is problematic.
How does science explain human innovation, using the lucky design method?
Luck is your word. Science says that human innovation is consistent with naturalistic evolution based in the evidence we have to date.
the logically demonstrated supernatural world
No such thing. The concept is self-contradictory (incoherent). Whatever can affect any part of nature is also nature. Calling it something else is meaningless. Supernatural is the word people use to describe that which they want to call real but which is just imagination. Real objects exist in space and time and interact with other real objects. That's what things that exist have in common with one another, and things which are only imagined cannot do.
While the atheists in this thread still cling to primitive materialist science, I would congratulate you on being privy to a world beyond their five senses.
You congratulate yourself and others for seeing further while denigrating those who won't go there with you, but what can you offer us to support that idea? You'd need to show some advantage to that way of thinking to justify extoling it.

I say the reverse is true. By "clinging to material science," which I understand to mean having an empiricist's epistemology and being a critical thinker when evaluating evidence and claims about it, one avoids accumulating false and unfalsifiable ideas that muddy understanding without offering anything useful for making the effort. Aren't you just praising having an imagination and believing what you imagine by faith despite an absence of any apparent benefit in doing that?

Again with that dishonestly edited clip.

Dishonest propaganda claims another victim.
It's not dishonesty because the video is not edited in any way. It's just a short clip taken. Dawkins has never dismissed Intelligent Design Theory and even admitted that evidence for it can be found in biology. I see it and every proponent for ID can see it too. You can watch the full video online and it will show the very same clip and is only a few extra minutes longer. That's if you care to hear Ben Stein talk a little more...