• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Donald Trump racist?

Is Donald Trump racist?

• Yes. Donald Trump is racist.

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • No. Donald Trump is not racist.

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Unsure.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I've hired racists.
It's unavoidable.
One must take steps to ensure that their failings don't cause legal woes for the company.
Btw, you only think you don't associate with racists.
But have you ever hired a racist to be an advisor? Have you ever hired a racist to give you advice on matters of ethics? Have you ever hired a racist and put them in charge of human resources?

Would you?

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Then provide the correct ones. They're just as incriminating of Trump's racism.
You're making the claim.
You're trying to convince me.
You provide less than accurate quotation.
Tis your job to do better.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I don't know.

No

No.
I should have asked "have you ever knowingly hired a racist as an advisor?" I gather the answer is no. The point is that there is a difference between hiring a racist to do general labour, or even a technical job, and hiring a racist to be a stategic political advisor, or for the attorney general. And if you are suggesting that there is no difference, if you are suggesting that it is equivalent, that is false.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I should have asked "have you ever knowingly hired a racist as an advisor?" I gather the answer is no. The point is that there is a difference between hiring a racist to do general labour, or even a technical job, and hiring a racist to be a stategic political advisor, or for the attorney general. And if you are suggesting that there is no difference, if you are suggesting that it is equivalent, that is false.
I wondered if you'd make a point.
And speculations too.

Nous

Premium Member

Would Donald Trump have us believe that there were also some "very good people" marching in these torchlight parades?
Apparently that's what he believes. And apparently some portion of his supporters would agree.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
The "Mexican" issue certainly has all the hall marks of racism. In that it is very common to treat them as a distinct race.
I suppose that genetically you would find a very different proportion or genetically distinct races in "Mexicans" than in " White North Americans".
Politically and socially. they are often treated more as a race than as nationals from another country.
Even when Mexicans become American Citizens they can be treated "Differently"
It is difficult indeed, for them to lose the the appellation of Mexican Americans.
In much the same way African Americans are designated.

Underhill

Anyone willing to put political motivations ahead of what is clearly right at the very least doesn't give 2 cents about racism. But when you look at his long history of slanderous behavior towards Obama, Mexicans and Black Lives Matter, among other things... it is clear he is, at the very least, an attack dog whose positions always line up opposite minorities and anyone he sees as beneath him.

Does that make him racist? Probably. But it definitely makes him worthy of contempt.

Anyone willing to put political motivations ahead of what is clearly right at the very least doesn't give 2 cents about racism. But when you look at his long history of slanderous behavior towards Obama, Mexicans and Black Lives Matter, among other things... it is clear he is, at the very least, an attack dog whose positions always line up opposite minorities and anyone he sees as beneath him.

Does that make him racist? Probably. But it definitely makes him worthy of contempt.
Obama would have been equally libtarded if he were white, the only ones trying to make it about race are other libtards.

Mexicans were never the issue, massive amounts of illegal immigrants were and are the issue. Afaik trump has never said or done a thing to impede Mexicans from immigrating through the proper channels. The only ones making this about race are the libtards.

Black lives matter itself is racism incarnate. If there were a similar situation only it was a whites only organization campaigning for white rights libtards would be rioting and looting non stop in protest.

It seems there is quite a bit of evidence of racism, from the libtards.

Underhill

Obama would have been equally libtarded if he were white, the only ones trying to make it about race are other libtards.

Mexicans were never the issue, massive amounts of illegal immigrants were and are the issue. Afaik trump has never said or done a thing to impede Mexicans from immigrating through the proper channels. The only ones making this about race are the libtards.

Black lives matter itself is racism incarnate. If there were a similar situation only it was a whites only organization campaigning for white rights libtards would be rioting and looting non stop in protest.

It seems there is quite a bit of evidence of racism, from the libtards.

Sure, if you ignore the fact that Obama was treated way worse than even Clinton, who had vastly more scandals. Or that I wasn't referring to the issue of illegal aliens, but the way they were talked about by Trump during the campaign.

But your take on black lives matter is just silly. As whites are the majority in this country, by a wide margin, and control the vast majority of the countries wealth and power, a similar situation for whites cannot exist. Blacks are treated differently by many police. If you don't believe that then you need to educate yourself. I've been pulled over dozens of times in my time as a professional driver. Never had a major issue and I was always very casual with the police. The one time we were pulled over when my black friend was driving blew my mind. My friend was more polite than I have ever been with police and treated much worse.

That kind of ignorance is to be expected from someone who calls democrats libtards.