• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Harris Really Worth Voting For?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Maybe we should.

But we'd need to start an opposite one for supporters of DJT too then?

Maybe we just need a "help my family is in a cult" DIR.

I was just kind of surprised to find out that anyone besides me who isn't a MAGA themselves would have both a MAGA best friend and a predominantly MAGA family.

Not sure how that happens. For that matter I'm not sure how it happened to me. :p

All I know is that the person that I would call my best friend in real life started turning into a radical right winger around the time of the pandemic and has been going farther and farther in that direction ever since.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You think any of that would be different under Trump?
Likely worse, IMO.
Really?

Trump is the real issue in these elections. A second Trump presidency would be catastrophic for the US and its allies, apart from the moral question of electing a self-obsessed narcissist, rapist and convicted fraudster, incidentally (a) with a decaying brain, and (b) the oldest serious candidate ever.

So the important question for the US will be whether people get out there and VOTE AGAINST him, which means Harris.
True dat.

I Am Hugh

Researcher
I had the misfortune of turning on my radio this morning.
I heard coverage of the DNC convention.
No voice for Palestinians allowed.
Harris parroted the Biden lament about misery in Gaza.
Harris parroted the Biden code phrase for allowing the
genocide to continue...."Israel has the right to self defense".
Both advocate widespread price controls.
Both favor government seizing private assets.

It's beginning to appear that she's just a clone of Biden.
But a DEI version. (They repeatedly make a big deal about
her sex & race....& how presidential her pantsuits are.)

It doesn't really matter; they are going to have to steal the election again and that's what they'll do.

We Never Know

No Slack
s-l1600.webp
Ate you comparing her to Trump/saying she is like Trump?

Trump is marketing a lot of crap. Coins, cards, shoes, DJT stock, etc.
He is a business man. That's his demeanor.
That's who he is and what he does.

Its funny that with anything about Harris you try to defend it with "but Trump".

Last edited:

F1fan

Veteran Member
You mean like the left is doing with Kamala?
She even has this magazine out like she is Oprah Winfrey or something..
You can buy them on Ebay for $19.99.
Though I did see some in Walmart and they are likely cheaper.
I don't recall a Hillary magazine.
Your posts suggest a fellow who is trying to make excuses to vote for the criminal candidate.

We Never Know

No Slack
Your posts suggest a fellow who is trying to make excuses to vote for the criminal candidate.
Lol. That's always your go to card. Accuse some one of going to vote for Trump if they point things out.
You did the same when I brought up things about your hero Biden.

We Never Know

No Slack
It doesn't really matter; they are going to have to steal the election again and that's what they'll do.
Oh its going be a mess come November.
IMO no matter who wins there will be accusations, conspiracies, claims of cheating, etc along with a lot of griping and whining.

I Am Hugh

Researcher
Trump and MAGA failed the first time, and we know what to expect from them this time.

Yeah, like I said, the same as before.

Trump is still claiming he won the election, and some poor suckers still believe him.

Like I said, it doesn't matter. The election doesn't matter. Trump is only a foreshadow. Head for the hills. Then it will matter because they won't be able to head for the hills. They've made a trap for themselves and they know it. In fact, it was deliberate. They underestimate their circumstances. It's really going to be cool to watch, though.

Watchmen

Premium Member
No goalposts involved.
One group elects the other.
The latter represents the former.
And yet the groups are vastly different. You got caught with your pants down making a broad statement about “voters” and now narrowed it down to Congress and the prez.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
You mean like the left is doing with Kamala?
Somewhat. Personally, I like to be cautiously optimistic. I don't look at politicians as heroes, but as "lesser evils". Now if she turned out to be a horrendous person and yet retrained a staunch following, then it would be on MAGA's level of sad, creepy, and weird.

She even has this magazine out like she is Oprah Winfrey or something..
You can buy them on Ebay for $19.99.
Though I did see some in Walmart and they are likely cheaper.
I don't recall a Hillary magazine.

View attachment 96271

I hope she lives up to the hype. Of course, being better than an incoherent, incompetent, corrupt, treasonous, felonious, adulterous rapist is a pretty low bar to clear.

I Am Hugh

Researcher
We'll see what happens.
But I've not seen any stolen elections.
Trump failed at that.

You've not seen any stolen elections? Oh, yes you have. Bush/Gore, Trump/Biden. Stolen elections are certainly nothing new and they've known the multiple reasons and methods of that for a long time. And done nothing. Why do you suppose that is? Bush was meant to win. Trump was meant to win. Biden was meant to win. Harris is meant to win. Bush for 911, Trump for Covid, Biden and Harris for no change. But they've underestimated.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Let's be rational adults and drop the silly, unsubstantiated, and implausible conspiracy theories. Face it, Trump, his party, and their platform were(are) trash, which is why the American people booted them out last election. Sorry, but it turns out that Americans love liberty, democracy, rights, equality, and justice. You lost. The backward, backwater bumpkin enclaves don't represent America. Never did. Never Will. If you want to live under a theocracy, there are plenty of options in the middle east.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Yeah, like I said, the same as before.

Like I said, it doesn't matter. The election doesn't matter. Trump is only a foreshadow. Head for the hills. Then it will matter because they won't be able to head for the hills. They've made a trap for themselves and they know it. In fact, it was deliberate. They underestimate their circumstances. It's really going to be cool to watch, though.
Many of us have plans for the future as US citizens, so we will vote for the only sane, non-criminal candidate.

Last edited:

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
Same here: best friend and family both.

Maybe we should start our own DIR. (?)

One of my best friends (of more than 30 yrs) tried to stick a spoon on my arm after I got the first Covid vaccination, because she'd heard the vaccine made people magnetic. She's the kind of person who comes to conspiracy theories through sites like Natural News. The nicest person you could ever hope to meet, and she'd be there for me come hell or high water. I can't fault her for anything except the same thing that cuts across my people network, regardless of education level: low, low, low information voters. Low to none. It's a crisis of ignorance.