• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Harris Really Worth Voting For?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jews have other homelands.....LA, Miami, & NYC.
Besides, feelings of wanting Israel erased would be
lessened if Israel weren't such a brutal deadly actor
towards Muslims, Arabs, & Palestinians. First end
the bigotry towards them.
What is it to a cheerful supporter of genocide like myself? Anyways Israelis openly have brothels: a despicable practice. They also let women wander about causing havoc, driving men insane and forcing them to sins such as rape. Surely God wants the country destroyed. As soon as America pulls back we can be free of it and its immoral stance, and the region can go back to being civilized.
The UN....tits on a boar.
Prestigious temple of peace and trade.

Argentbear

I find it nauseating that her race & sex
are both targeted & exalted.
It's irrelevant to me.

BTW, you'll have to deal with my discussing this.
You might believe it's off limits, but it ain't.
It's politics.
it would be nice if it were irrelevant but Trump made it an issue with his rant about her racial identity and his immigrants are murderous gang members adds.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I have other assets, eg, dirty old smelly machine tools.
Yuk...... Yukky old machine tools!
Look, so the more that gets seized off you, so the less repairing and greasing and adjusting to do, so you can have more lay-ins in luxury. It's all about positive mindset.
Stop being miserable and vote for that nice lady, the alternative is just really horrid.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I have other assets, eg, dirty old smelly machine tools.
Look, so the more that gets seized off you, so the less repairing and greasing and adjusting to do, so you can have more lay-ins in luxury. It's all about positive mindset.
Stop being miserable and vote for that nice lady, the alternative is just really horrid.

Argentbear

Her new image is "Freedom".
Yet she advocates a more powerful government,
able to dictate our prices, & confiscate our assets.
Oh, & perpetuating the genocide we pay for in Gaza.
Do away with the constitution?
so she is planning a mass deportation of the immigrants "poisoning the blood of our country."?
Stop people from Islamic countries from coming to the United States for any reason?
Take control of all tariffs?
Target journalists for prosecution for not supporting her?
Fire tens of thousands of career federal workers because they belong to the wrong political party?

Oh wait. These are all Trumps plans

Argentbear

IMO, it doesn't matter who she is. She is just a place holder. The presidential candidate nobody wanted.
Now she is key to keeping the democrats in power or keeping the republican out of power.

If you have no party interests, none of it is going to make sense.
She has a lot of support for someone "nobody wanted"

Argentbear

What's "excessive profit"?
Conagra Brands which includes including Chef Boyardee, Hunt’s, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Marie Callender’s frozen meals announced a 60% increase in profits over last year.
Cal-Main Foods (Land o lakes, 4 grain, egg land's) 718% rise in profits from last year
Kraft - Heinz 448% profit over last year
Tyson foods 97% increase in profits
General Mills 197% increase in profits.
Ref: Time Magazine How Food Companies’ Massive Profits Are Making Your Groceries More Expensive

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What is it to a cheerful supporter of genocide like myself?
I don't know.
That would be for you to say.
Anyways Israelis openly have brothels: a despicable practice.
I approve of brothels.
They also let women wander about causing havoc, driving men insane and forcing them to sins such as rape. Surely God wants the country destroyed. As soon as America pulls back we can be free of it and its immoral stance, and the region can go back to being civilized.
Prestigious temple of peace and trade.
That was interesting.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
it would be nice if it were irrelevant but Trump made it an issue with his rant about her racial identity and his immigrants are murderous gang members adds.
Aye, that's egregious.
Worse than Dems making a big deal
about the same thing, but for a
positive spin.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Some of me prize machine tools & engines are British.
You might've seen them in use, back in the early to
mid 1800s.

We Never Know

No Slack
Nice gish gallop. But nah, the treasonous, felonious, adulterous rapist was a disastrous dumpster fire. There's a reason The American People booted his *** out of office last election, and he certainly hasn't become any less corrupt or incompetent since then.
Trump very well is a felon, sexual offender, and has other legal things going on.
His supporters stood by him through the storm and still stand with him.

Biden on the other hand, the debate was his storm and his supporters, colleagues and donors all jumped ship. Forced him out IMO and in a blink of an eye forgot about ole Joe and as quick as changing socks everyone starting chanting Kamala.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Do away with the constitution?
I'd rather not.
so she is planning a mass deportation of the immigrants "poisoning the blood of our country."?
I hope not.
Stop people from Islamic countries from coming to the United States for any reason?
Not if I have anything to say about it.
Take control of all tariffs?
What do you think?
Target journalists for prosecution for not supporting her?
She'd better not.
Fire tens of thousands of career federal workers because they belong to the wrong political party?
That would be wrong.
Oh wait. These are all Trumps plans
Her tacit support of genocide in Gaza, &
denying a voice at the convention to pro
Palestinian speakers is a problem.
Her plan to regulate prices & seize assets.
is a problem.
Her silence on civil forfeiture, which is a Biden
agenda, bespeaks weakness on constitutional
rights.
Will this clone follow Biden's lead, calling for
national rent control?

So many people here seem hostile to my
challenging Harris's suitability as President.
Tis as though criticism of her should be
silenced in order to beat Trump...going
blindly into her reign.
Do those things bother you?

Pogo

Trump very well is a felon, sexual offender, and has other legal things going on.

Biden on the other hand, the debate was his storm and his supporters, colleagues and donors all jumped ship. Forced him out IMO and in a blink of an eye forgot about ole Joe and everyone starting chanting Kamala.
So you side with the abuser and object to those who care more for their country than irrational fealty to tradition for tradition's sake.
Oh well.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

Biden on the other hand, the debate was his storm and his supporters, colleagues and donors all jumped ship. Forced him out IMO and in a blink of an eye forgot about ole Joe and as quick as changing socks everyone starting chanting Kamala.
The nation and principles/values should come before loyalty to a politician or party. Standing by a lowlife scumbag isn't worthy of any commendation.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
What ever is Trump good for?
And I rather think that Kamala Harris will prove to be an amazing President, so lets hope that she makes it there.
I hope someone will be. I could care less about the presentation all I want to see is action and the proper results in real time.

Not people who will just ramble on and about throughout their entire Administration.