• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Harris Really Worth Voting For?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's beginning to appear that she's just a clone of Biden.
But a DEI version. (They repeatedly make a big deal about
her sex & race....& how presidential her pantsuits are.)
I have shortened my rant to this sentence.
I had the misfortune of turning on my radio this morning.
I heard coverage of the DNC convention.
No voice for Palestinians allowed.
Perhaps Democrats actually, secretly, back the existence of the only homeland for Jews against the monopoly of states that want it erased.
Harris parroted the Biden lament about misery in Gaza.
Harris parroted the Biden code phrase for allowing the
genocide to continue...."Israel has the right to self defense".
Both advocate widespread price controls.
Both favor government seizing private assets.
God bless the UN and its mysterious plans for resolving the Jewish problem once and for all.

Tomef

I had the misfortune of turning on my radio this morning.
I heard coverage of the DNC convention.
No voice for Palestinians allowed.
Harris parroted the Biden lament about misery in Gaza.
Harris parroted the Biden code phrase for allowing the
genocide to continue...."Israel has the right to self defense".
Both advocate widespread price controls.
Both favor government seizing private assets.

It's beginning to appear that she's just a clone of Biden.
But a DEI version. (They repeatedly make a big deal about
her sex & race....& how presidential her pantsuits are.)
Seems likely to be a boring, pro-business, not much interested in anything else prez. I don’t think she is even curious about Gaza or anything else outside of domestic politics. Trumpites are going to have their work cut out trying to tear her apart over the next 4 years, but I’m sure they’ll cook up enough bizarre fantasies to keep the bile bubbling.

Tomef

before Ukraine was invaded by Russia, the two countries had worked on a peace agreement and come to a compromise. Biden-Harris, put sand in gears of that agreement,
Completely wrong, as usual. The govt in Kyiv aren’t dumb and ignorant enough to believe neutrality would have prevented invasion, as Kuleba pointed out at the end of 2021, 'Ukraine was a neutral country in 2014 when Russia occupied Crimea and invaded the Donbas.’ Russia had already agreed to respect Ukrainian sovereignty through the Helsinki accords and the Budapest memorandum, which the Russian government helped to draft and fully committed to, they broke that, as they were first to break the Minsk agreements. As anyone making the slightest effort to find out can learn, the Kremlin pays no attention to its legal commitments, breaking them whenever it suits.

Last edited:

Tomef

You guys are so naive. In Trump's first term, he would not allow anyone who traded with the US, to buy Iranian oil or face US tariffs. China even stopped buying their Iranian oil, since they sell a lot of good here.

Iran is the bank for all those terror group in the Middle East, including Hamas. With little oil money for Iranthe region was peaceful under Trump. Biden and Harris opened access to assets for Iran, thereby allowing Iran the money needed get back into the terrorist business. The attack on Israel was funded by Harris and Biden, via Iran. Now Harris acts she just woke up and someone else did it. They are either stupid or puppets of the War Material Machine, who needs war to make profit. The money and weapons we give Israel goes to weapons manufacturers.

I was listening to RFK Jr, yesterday during his speech, and he said that before Ukraine was invaded by Russia, the two countries had worked on a peace agreement and come to a compromise. Biden-Harris, put sand in gears of that agreement, because the war hawks saw this as an opportunity to tie up Russia in all consuming war. What happened next is 600,000 Uranian casualties, 100,000 Russian casualties and $200 Billion tax dollar given to weapons manufacturers.

It is risky voting for a puppet who will not define themself. Unless you know who the puppet master are, all types of negative self serving outcome can appear from their puppeteers. Harris is not sharp enough, which makes her a disaster waiting to happen.
The only thing Trump’s clumsy Iran policy achieved was to destabilise the region and provide Iran the opportunity to continue its nuclear enrichment program without inspections. It’s ludicrous to suggest that Iran was somehow rendered penniless and unable to fund terrorism. What an idiotic idea. Do you imagine that the governments of Venezuela, NK, wherever you like are unable to fund their pet projects because their people have been impoverished? Talk about naive.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
You guys are so naive. In Trump's first term, he would not allow anyone who traded with the US, to buy Iranian oil or face US tariffs. China even stopped buying their Iranian oil, since they sell a lot of good here.

Iran is the bank for all those terror group in the Middle East, including Hamas. With little oil money for Iranthe region was peaceful under Trump. Biden and Harris opened access to assets for Iran, thereby allowing Iran the money needed get back into the terrorist business. The attack on Israel was funded by Harris and Biden, via Iran. Now Harris acts she just woke up and someone else did it. They are either stupid or puppets of the War Material Machine, who needs war to make profit. The money and weapons we give Israel goes to weapons manufacturers.

I was listening to RFK Jr, yesterday during his speech, and he said that before Ukraine was invaded by Russia, the two countries had worked on a peace agreement and come to a compromise. Biden-Harris, put sand in gears of that agreement, because the war hawks saw this as an opportunity to tie up Russia in all consuming war. What happened next is 600,000 Uranian casualties, 100,000 Russian casualties and $200 Billion tax dollar given to weapons manufacturers.

It is risky voting for a puppet who will not define themself. Unless you know who the puppet master are, all types of negative self serving outcome can appear from their puppeteers. Harris is not sharp enough, which makes her a disaster waiting to happen.

Nice gish gallop. But nah, the treasonous, felonious, adulterous rapist was a disastrous dumpster fire. There's a reason The American People booted his *** out of office last election, and he certainly hasn't become any less corrupt or incompetent since then.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Seems likely to be a boring, pro-business, not much interested in anything else prez. I don’t think she is even curious about Gaza or anything else outside of domestic politics. Trumpites are going to have their work cut out trying to tear her apart over the next 4 years, but I’m sure they’ll cook up enough bizarre fantasies to keep the bile bubbling.
She seems like nothing much of substance to me. I am uninspired by her.

Tomef

She seems like nothing much of substance to me. I am uninspired by her.
Might be good to have a boring but competent prez, perhaps? I suppose a lot hinges on who she appoints to key roles. Maybe she’ll lead by consensus, which might not be bad.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Might be good to have a boring but competent prez, perhaps? I suppose a lot hinges on who she appoints to key roles. Maybe she’ll lead by consensus, which might not be bad.
I don't know other than that she bores the socks off me. I am still waiting for her to say ANYTHING of substance.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Most of what I read and heard isn't that the Israelis are attempting a genocide. Rather, it seems the Israeli government (which has a 30-35% approval rating in Israel) want to make the northern half of Gaza unlivable so once the shooting stops, Israeli settlers can begin moving in again. While evil and sadistic as a motive, it doesn't rise to the level of 'genocide', and using that word to describe the ancestors of Holocaust survivors is fraught with peril. While I understand your point completely, and agree with you for the most part, and I understand that nothing happens in a vacuum, Israel was attacked by terrorists, and all of this is a follow-on from that action.
We must note that Israel attacked first. Prior to the
Oct attacks by Hamas, Israel had ramped up their
attacks on Palestinians to the highest level in a
decade. Oh, there's also 70+ years of attacking
torturing, kidnapping, oppressing, killing, maiming,
imprisoning in their system of apartheid.
Consider also that Israel has systematically destroyed
so many homes, businesses, & infrastructure that
Gaza isn't really livable. And Israel has pursued
negotiations to send Palestinians to Africa.
So yeah, this fits the UN definition of genocide.

There, that should fill the informational vacuum.
If the Hamas leadership wants to stop this, all they have to do is release the hostages and Israel is out of excuses.
Do you really believe that Israel, who has vowed to
exterminate Hamas, even in neighboring countries,
would just pack up & leave Gaza once the hostages
returned? Nah.
Even if so, Israel would maintain its brutal apartheid
system, which would only inspire more attacks. This
is how it's gone for most of a century.
Ya canna just brutalize & oppress people into
peaceful compliance.
But we both know that won't happen. These are two groups with too much interest vested in hating each other (the Israeli right wing government and Hamas, not the two groups of citizens) to ever behave in a way that benefits their population. The easiest solution would be for the Israelis to not vote for ultra-nationalists.

......which brings us back to my four or five votes for Kamala Harris. Despite the fact that she does not align 100% with my political views (I have a strong anti-pantsuit leaning), compared to the train wreck on the other side, she looks like her cowboy hat is pretty white from here.
She is indeed better than Trump.
- Never raped anyone.
- Never attempted a violent coup to overthrow an election.
- Doesn't like to be spanked by hookers.

However she is boring. Even Randy Rainbow
has no good song parodies about her!
But Donald Jessica Trump is great fodder.
Caution: Mild profanity.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have shortened my rant to this sentence.

Perhaps Democrats actually, secretly, back the existence of the only homeland for Jews against the monopoly of states that want it erased.
Jews have other homelands.....LA, Miami, & NYC.
Besides, feelings of wanting Israel erased would be
lessened if Israel weren't such a brutal deadly actor
towards Muslims, Arabs, & Palestinians. First end
the bigotry towards them.
God bless the UN and its mysterious plans for resolving the Jewish problem once and for all.
The UN....tits on a boar.

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
While I was growing up and then getting old I never really interacted with or kept in touch with my family (other than my parents and sibling) and I had always felt a pang of guilt over it. Until I discovered they were all MAGA (and huge drama fiends), that is. Then I felt absolved, lol. My parents always voted dem because they belonged to the UAW. However my dad in his final years turned MAGA, but that coincided with his dementia.

My parents were Republicans, but they were Reagan Republicans. I don't know if my mom voted for Trump, she never said and I never asked. My dad had already passed on and my mom didn't live through Trump's term. My parents weren't like the MAGA of now, I'd like to believe they wouldn't have wanted anything to do with that even if they wouldn't vote for a Dem. (They always voted.) Other family and friends? Different story. Everything cracked apart during Covid. Some are anti-vaxx, some have gone to Trump rallies, most aren't informed or aware of what's true or what's fake, and they'll probably all vote for Trump again. It's disheartening.