• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Prince William the Antichrist ???

Kerr

If there is even such a thing as an antichrist the mostly likely living candidate IMHO is Kim Jong Il.
Or people like him... Obama, William, they are not even close to as evil (if they where evil, that is, since I do not know any of them I cannot say, but I seriously doubt they are) as some other people out there. Or is the antichrist supposed to be someone who is actually not evil, or maybe a bit evil but hiding it? Does not seem like a good "anti" Christ to me.

Perfect Circle

Just Browsing
FFH has a thread like this for Obama too. Wait till next week, he will have one for Ronald Mc Donald and Al Gore.

Yeah, I saw the Obama one a while back... These are getting good. The best part is the youtube videos. It's like the crazy people channel...

newspaceman

Okay, so maybe I'm stretching it a little bit on that one, but then why depict a "lion" in red ???

Sure is a skinny "lion".

Looks more like a dragon type figure.

You are correct, it was a dragon. It appeared in Scotland around 1100, just in time for the Battle of the Standard.

It then changed to a rampant lion.

William is definately the "one", there is no doubt of that. The world we live in and help to build is in fact Lucifer's paradise. That is what humanity currently does.

I could write a lot about Prince William, Zion, God's "bogus" Kingdom on Earth, freemasonry, Scotland and our global prison, but it really all adds up to the same thing.

We are building a one world order - there will be a figurehead; you should hopefully be aware of the Stone of Destiny, Edinburgh, Arthur's Seat and Holyrood after the recent Pope visit.

cheers

Tiapan

Grumpy Old Man
Yadda yadda yadda are you suggesting the remnants of the house of Windsor have a part to play in the future of mankind? I doubt it seems totally irrelevant.

cheers

Midnight Pete

1UnknownProphet
[youtube]iGEWpDEPbpM[/youtube]

2009 Prophecy: The Assassination of the Pope

After Pope Benedict is assassinated, the next Pope will reign for a time, a great time for world peace, then he will later also be assassinated, by the final antichrist, who will reign in his place, bringing complete and final destruction to the Vatican, and to Rome, and eventual complete destruction of the entire world.

Is Prince William the beast, who will rule and reign over the world, from the Vatican in Rome, and from the newly built Jewish temple in Jerusalem ???

Part 8 of 9
[youtube]pH9QOMeH8TU[/youtube]

ANTICHRIST IS A CLONED BEAST 8 OF 9

[youtube]1sxn_ehUrBc[/youtube]

CLONED ANTICHRIST BEAST REVEALED 7/12

[youtube]I_Oi4linrNo[/youtube]

CLONED ANTICHRIST BEAST REVEALED 1/12

Dr Joye claims Prince William (final antichrist) was conceived using Jesus Christ's actual blood/DNA taken from the Shroud of Turin. Princess Diana (antimary/antimadonna type figure) was used as a "birthing chamber".

Dr Joye claims Prince William was cloned using Jesus Christ's actual DNA from the Shroud of Turin.
prin_shr.jpg

William
64550915---prince_william_spl67748_003.jpg

William
31E956AE-F715-1555-DE1BF4D36C1E4C2B.jpg

How does Prince William mee the biblical criteria for being the Antichrist? None of this is remotely biblical.

I know necroposting in FFH threads isn't a rule, but maybe it could be a defacto rule, if we all co-operated. :areyoucra Where is FFH anywho? long time no see :no:

Muffled

Jesus in me
Things will definitely continue on until 2016, from what I've gathered, listening to various end time prophecies, with the antichrist possibly ruling from the spring of 2012 until the fall of 2015 (3 1/2 years).

Prince William will be 30 years old in 2012.

Will William be the antichrist who reigns for 3 1/2 years until Christ destroys him ???

Jesus Christ was 30 years old when he started his ministry, which lasted 3 1/2 years.

William Arthur
Will (I AM) Arthur (middle name)

Jesus Christ is the Great I AM. There is no other.

William Arthur Mountbatten equates to 758. If it isn't the right number it doesn't fit. (666)

PS: I am a 789, so I don't fit either.

Last edited:

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
1UnknownProphet

2009 Prophecy: The Assassination of the Pope

After Pope Benedict is assassinated, the next Pope will reign for a time, a great time for world peace, then he will later also be assassinated, by the final antichrist, who will reign in his place, bringing complete and final destruction to the Vatican, and to Rome, and eventual complete destruction of the entire world.

Is Prince William the beast, who will rule and reign over the world, from the Vatican in Rome, and from the newly built Jewish temple in Jerusalem ???

Part 8 of 9

ANTICHRIST IS A CLONED BEAST 8 OF 9

CLONED ANTICHRIST BEAST REVEALED 7/12

CLONED ANTICHRIST BEAST REVEALED 1/12

Dr Joye claims Prince William (final antichrist) was conceived using Jesus Christ's actual blood/DNA taken from the Shroud of Turin. Princess Diana (antimary/antimadonna type figure) was used as a "birthing chamber".

Dr Joye claims Prince William was cloned using Jesus Christ's actual DNA from the Shroud of Turin.
prin_shr.jpg

William
64550915---prince_william_spl67748_003.jpg

William
31E956AE-F715-1555-DE1BF4D36C1E4C2B.jpg
BWAHAHAHA, there has to be a christ for an anti to exist.....

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
Interesting point, If we assume Prince William is the Anti _ who is the _? If it were Prince Harry that would be the begining of a pretty awesome myth :yes:
Not sure, but this is pure straw grabbing at it's finest.

Midnight Pete

Wouldn't all religions that don't accept christianity be anti christ??:facepalm:

Not necessarily.

They would only be Anti-Christ if they actively opposed or hated Christ. There's a difference between not recognizing Christ and being Anti-Christ. One of the most virulently Anti-Christian groups out there is the so-called Westboro Baptist Church.