• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Prince William the Antichrist ???

FFH

Veteran Member
The truth doesn't get less true with age. If you're going to post goofy, unsubstantiated garbage (something else that's getting old), you're just going to have to get used to it. You don't actually expect anyone here to take your worthless nonsense seriously, do you?
It's just a forum, chill out.

blackout

Violet.
Anyone who tries to "usurp" the realization/REALization
of The ChristHood of The Self, from any individual,
is antichrist.

Anyone who bears the message
"I am the christ"! and you are not!
and you NEED ME to take care of you.
is an imposter. a liar. a cheat.

A real christ says "REALize your Own Self Potential"
"Find your Own Majik". Be Great.

FFH

Veteran Member
quote1.jpg

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
It is my considered opinion that the anti-Christ will not be known until he is here and in power.

I'm here...now. I'm consolidating my power behind the scenes via a complex network of religious officials, multinational corporations, secret government organizations, and online discussion forums.

Shhh....don't tell anyone.

FFH

Veteran Member
Is the beast (the final antichrist) of Revelation 13, Barack Hussein Obama, with the Queen of England (Royal Family) backing him up ????

Is Barack Hussein Obama actually the beast ??? Will he be the one to push the Verichip, with the Royal Family as an example, using William and Harry as examples of two that have been chipped for 14 years ????

Barack Obama meets the Queen

Why was this meeting with the Queen of England one of the first things on his agenda, then later he sits down with the author of the book series Harry Potter, like that's important, what a joke.

Is Obama slowly selling America out to the world behind our BACKS, backed up by the Vatican, the Illuminati, the Royal Family and other key world leaders ???

We really don't know who Barack HUSSEIN Obama is.

The "beast" of Revelation 13 (Is Satan raging within him ???) This should have set off the alarm that something is not right with him, but we voted him in office anyway. How stupid can we be ???

Barack Hussein Obama refuses to salute US flag

Barack sees INDIA as a GLOBAL power, what's up with that ???

US President Barack Obama hails India as global power

Barack has ambitions as a GLOBAL leader, he won't settle for just being President of the U.S. He difinitely has other plans, which will fail,

Christ will defeat all enemies, if in fact this is one of his biggest enemies.

We're looking for Obama to save us when we should be looking to Jesus Christ as our Savior, NOT Obama.

2 Nephi 4: 34
O Lord, I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever. I will not put my trust in the arm of flesh; for I know that cursed is he that putteth his trust in the arm of flesh. Yea, cursed is he that putteth his trust in man or maketh flesh his arm.

Jeremiah 17: 5
Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.

2 Nephi 28: 31
Cursed is he that putteth his trust in man, or maketh flesh his arm, or shall hearken unto the precepts of men, save their precepts shall be given by the power of the Holy Ghost.

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Are passion fruits conspiring with eggplants in order to bring up the end of times?

I mean, seriously.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I don't think it is healthy to guess the anti-Christ. I am still thinking it will be a religious leader. I always thought the UN was the Beast, which may sound pretty silly to non-Christians. ;)

FFH

Veteran Member
Prince William Arthur Philip Louis of Windsor

[SIZE=+1]William[/SIZE] - The Conqueror (The King of England) = Lion / Mouth / Speaking / Charismatic Leader
[SIZE=+1]Arthur[/SIZE] - King Arthur Pendragon (Celtic Tribe) = Bear / Feet / Strength / Ressurrection-Spirit
[SIZE=+1]Philip[/SIZE] - Alexander (aka Philip) the Great (Greece) = Leopard / Body / Conquering / Youth
[SIZE=+1]Stuart/Windsor[/SIZE] - (married into Stuart line) Unicorn = Little Horn / Human Eyes / Man
[SIZE=+1]Windsor-Wales[/SIZE] - (Welsh/Druids) Celtic Prince = Red Dragon / Satanic / Possession

1) "ICH" is German for (I)

2) In the "LEFT CIRCLE" is the crown with three feathers which represents Edward III's son , who is referred to as (THE BLACK PRINCE)
see this link: Misc Study: Coat of Arms of Prince Charles of Wales

3) "DIEN" is German for (SERVE)

4) "RIGHT CIRCLE" (THE RED DRAGON)

I the Black Prince Serve the Red Dragon

I the Black Prince (antichrist) serve the Red Dragon (Satan)

See this page: Misc Study: Coat of Arms of Prince Charles of Wales

John, in Revelation, and Daniel, correctly identify the Royal Coat of Arms, by revelation given to them by the Lord.

Revelation 13: 2
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Daniel 7: 8
I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Revelation 12: 3
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

This stuff is based on theories originating from Clinton Ortiz.

See this link: ANTICHRIST - PRINCE WILLIAM

Last edited:

Heneni

Miss Independent

[SIZE=+1]Stuart/Windsor[/SIZE] - (married into Stuart line) Unicorn = Little Horn / Human Eyes / Man

Daniel 7: 8
I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Good lord almighty! That was a freeky post! Anyway.....the name STUART is not in the long list of names from prince William? Now what?

Heneni

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
"One who jumps at his own shadow, and fears what hides in the shadows will find demons and devils which ever way they look".